FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch and Feb 07 Kidz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 36>
Author
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2008 at 9:08am
yeah check out the photo gallery! she loved the boat!

LOl im suprised Noah didnt growl at the kid...Ella did a growl the other day outta the blue --so i called her Noah LOL!!! tee hee....

we have swimming this am....am making daddy do it...i cannot be fagged "de fuzzing" LOL
Sponsored Links

Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2008 at 8:56pm
Awwww cute!! She looks gorgeous in her life jacket and looks so comfy and spread all over the place. Love it.

I had a mini freak the other day when I was shopping. I was so sure I saw BSDH that I started smiling at this complete stranger and then confused when he didn't recognise me Obviously wasn't him but oh the embarrassment!!
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2008 at 9:42pm
Ah hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! thats funny!

actually his brother looks a like lot like him but different and then his brother looks a LOT like Brian Tamaki (Destiny church) who shops at our local supermaket...so have smiled at him thinking it was BIL once...OMG! shame....

Ella gets confused too...she saw Shrek on tv and said "DAD dA!".....Def a resemblance too! ROFL
BuzzyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuzzyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2008 at 10:47pm
LMAO at the shrek comment haha ...poor BSDH! And Brian Tamaki ... *cringes* UGH

Nothing much new here, sorry haven't posted in here for sooo long. Belated Happy 1st Bday wishes to both Elle & Noah... Is it just Alyssa & Lucas to go now or am I forgetting someone?

We been going a bit crazy with grandparents money. I was so chuffed to find that my bassinet & old pram sold on trade me ....yay $120 extra to put towards his big pressies.

BS we were going to get the Giraffe slide, but when we took Lucas into Toys R Fun in Manukau today we let him loose in the slide/swing section and he started climbing and playing on this and Dad (Poppa) decided he wanted to buy that for him ...so we will order through pipsqueaks tomorrow (its almost 200bux cheaper than in stores)! ....also bought the single Aluminium swing frame ...now just on the hunt for a decent plastic toddler swing that converts into normal swing as they didn't have any in stock at Toysrfun. I quite like the fisher price ones (good reliable brand too) but when I used google to try track them down I found a recall notice mentioning lots of reported accidents of kids falling out and hurting themselves ....soo hmm thats kinda put me off LOL!

Can't wait till next Sunday ....sooo many lil bits and pieces to wrap, aww the look on his face when he opens them & plays on his climbing frame and swing. I often wonder whose the kid here - me or him?

Hope everyone is well xxx

Single Mum to a darling wee boy of 3 years :)
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2008 at 8:32am
oh yeah thats the one you originally liked huh? very cool....he will play with that for quite a while yet

Ella loves her playhouse - she goes in and out and in and out it UGH!

She is at DC this am and then i am picking her up early and taking her to MIL to "babysit" for a few hours while i am in court way out that side of town...LOL....will see how they both cope! I put on an outfit MIL had bought her - not much left that she fits from MIL now so a wiggles and dorothy dinosaur shorts set. kinda cute on her tho....
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 7:45am
OMFG 4 50am!!!!!!!!! yep Ella woke up screaming and sobbing by time i got there....then refused to go to sleep even in our bed....heck it never usually works so not sure why i expected it to this am!

then at 5 20am her butt exploded! guess that was the culprit but OMG i am tired now....

We tried the toddler milk this am - decided to do it each morning and poss one at night...she loved it!!! Gave it to her in a sippy cup to differentiate and it worked....will try to keep her to three formula bottles on top of that now....
hailstones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hailstones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:23am
Happy Birthday Alyssa

Great day to have a birthday (its our wedding anniversary today too), hope you are having an awesome day with lots of fun and presents!

Poor you BS - 4:50am is far to early to be getting out of bed, but hopefully the explosion cleared things out and there won't be a repeat tomorrow morning!

shaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:36am
Oh thanks Hails. And Happy Anniversary.
I took a couple of photos last night as she fell asleep on the lounge floor. Bad Mummy didn't put her to bed early enough. But I couldn't get the resize thingy on Photobucket to work for me so will have to wait until DH gets home to do it for me I'm so useless with computers. At least then I may have photos of her cake and opening presents as well. I'm doing a little cake for tonight then another one for Friday when the cousins come over.
Anyway I was thinking she was 365 days old yesterday because it's leap year, so she's now 366 days old.
Sorry very "random" thoughts(as Tasha would say) I think I'm going slightly crazy thinking about going back to work, I dreading it .
Have to race off to the shops today to buy icing sugar as the monkeys have used it all up making sherbet and didn't bother to tell me it had run out.

Mum to Natasha Aroha 9/12/1995, Alexandra Makareta Waimarie 22/4/1998 and....Alyssa Frances Hopaea 18/03/2007

[/url]
Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 8:41pm
Happy Birthday Alyssa

How exciting. Shaz. Do you think you will have any more children or are you done? I really really hope that you have a smooth transition to work and that Alyssa settles in to daycare before too long.

Happy Anniversary Hails. Did you get any cool pressies?

fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 8:55pm
Happy birthday to Alyssa and Elle (I think I forgot) and happy anniversary as well.

You lot need to get posting pix, I posted some last week....
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
shaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 9:23pm
GOD No!!! I'm 38 now I think I'm done. It took my eight years to decide to have her so if I wait another 8 years I'll be 46 . But never say never as my sister learnt she said number 5 was the last and them she had a surprise baby at 40. So I think I'm done, definitely not going to try for another one BUT AF hasn't shown up yet so .......

Still trying to work photobucket I'm not sure whats wrong DH tried to fix it but I might try again tomorrow.
I made Alyssa to B'day cake today, used the idea's from a couple I saw on here I think one was Elle's??
Mum to Natasha Aroha 9/12/1995, Alexandra Makareta Waimarie 22/4/1998 and....Alyssa Frances Hopaea 18/03/2007

[/url]
BuzzyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuzzyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 9:55pm
GRRRRRRR I wrote a huge post and it just disappeared!

Happy Birthday Miss Alyssa ...can't wait to see piccies.

BS yup thats the thing I originally had my eye on, now just hoping it gets here before Good Friday ...totally forgot when I ordered it that it was a short week this week. Might ring them up and get them to hurry it along, will be so peeved if I don't get it in time for his B'day.

Master Lucas made Mummy so proud today when he started walking along pushing his fisher price walker/wagon ....first time he has actually grasped the concept of how to use it. So im guessing this means walking won't be far off, he was very steady with his walking today whilst pushing it along. Im soo excited, but damn rechargeable batteries are stuffed so couldn't get a video

Hope everyones keeping well
xx
shaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 6:48pm
Alyssa's B'day photos are in the photo gallery now.

Just spent the first $1300.00 on Natasha's Braces She now has blue and green ones...hmmmm very pretty. Now every 6-8 weeks it will cost us another $220.00 per appointment until they come off. Another reason I'm back to work soon.

[/url]
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 8:07pm
oooh Hope all our bubbas had great birthdays....just Lucas to go now and we are all done arent we???

M2L - our DC just got that climber you wanted to buy Lucas today...so feels like Ella has one now...saved me buying it LOL!!!! she was in it today playing with the new toy!!

we have a susp chicken pox outbreak in bubbas DC room - argh kinda hope it is and kinda hope it isnt!!!
shaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 8:18pm
The one thing about getting chicken pox really young is that they don't scratch and get all the spots infected. Tasha had it at 2 and she only has one scar. Alex got it a few years ago and scratched heaps ended up with lots of scars from infected spots. But still it would be better never to have it like me

[/url]
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 8:35pm
yeah i know - wish it was planned so they would all get it itchy over easter tho...we not going anywhere....LOL
BuzzyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuzzyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 10:04pm
BS is it the small climber thats yellow, purple, pink and blue or the bigger one with the bridge?

I ended up paying for Lucas' climber with money I'd been saving from selling CD/DVD collection, old bassinet and pram on trade me etc etc ...parents paid for his swing which we tried out today (soooo couldn't help myself). Will add a photo to the gallery - he LOVED it.

Today I realised that my Mummy tummy can come in quite handy at times. Freight company turned up with the climber in a HUGE box ...guy had rung prior to turning up and said he was just going to dump it infront of garage ....soooo I hear the truck outside, let the flab hang out (i fully look 7 months preg when I do this ....tiny frame with tummy LOL) ...go outside and I asked if he could please bring it up the stairs, he struggled quite a bit (very narrow steep flight of stairs)but still did it for me! Thank god he didn't ask when bubba was due ...I would have been stumped as to what to say LOL

Hmm really must work on losing my tummy, he's nearly a year old so I can't use the 'I had a baby' excuse for much longer! Now if only I could get the money for a breast uplift too, they're almost dragging on the ground! Imagine what they will be like after 2 years of breastfeeding? I'm a lil apprehensive about continuing but can't see myself giving up for quite a while, I really love it, sag and all.

Oh man I'm so excited my baby is going to be one!!!

Shaz the cake you made for bub is GORGEOUS! I can't believe thats a home job! We are just doing an eggless chocolate cake with candles and whatever cake decorations I get my hands on tomorrow when we go shopping. Can anyone suggest a place to get them? ...My first stop will be the cheesecake shop, not sure how much luck I will have there.

BS the younger they get chicken pox the better, altho in my case I was an itchy scratchy kid and I have A LOT of scars to show for it from when I had Chicken Pox at 18 months!

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 10:11pm
oh yeah i am fully with that of getting CP over early...i just wish timing was so that while we are off
work for four days she has it then! LOL!!!!

the thing was the one with the slide and cube design...very cool! they also got some of the ride on mouse type things? funny tho the nearly walkers are using them to stabilise as they are the right height LOL!

LOL at mummy tummy - i still have mine too...i blame my fibroids LMAO!!!!

off to check out photos now....

shaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2008 at 1:41pm
I've had heaps of practice making cakes over the years if you add up all the cakes for the girls Birthdays and party's (sometimes two different ones for the separate days) I would have made well over 21 cakes. At one stage I had to make those cakes with the doll in the middle for about 3 years running and it got a little boring.

Hmmm Mummy tummy here too. Really must start doing those crunches so I can fit some of my old clothes. I have no idea what I'll be wearing to work on the 2nd can't afford to buy new clothes.

[/url]
shaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2008 at 2:10pm
Oh forgot to say that old fashioned cake shops are the best for decorations if there is one around by you.
A really easy cake is too print a small photo of Lucas put it in the middle of the icing and cover the rest of the cake with small and giant smarties (or any lollies actually work) it is really affective and looks kind of like a photo frame. I have three Australian Womans Weekly Children's Cake books and I think it's in one of them.

This one didn't work as well, works better with smarties and darker icing.

Edited by shaz

[/url]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 36>