FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch and Feb 07 Kidz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 36>
Author
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: March and Feb 07 Kidz
    Posted: 25 February 2008 at 10:03pm
OMG we have toddlers?????

Em please sticky this....some of us ready to come in here and some of us are fighting it....
Sponsored Links

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 10:33pm

LOL BS gets like that when they are sooo close to 1year

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
BuzzyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuzzyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 10:46pm
Was just looking for this after Shaz mentioned it in March Mummies! ....I'll be joining you lovely ladies in here soon ...can't believe it's almost been a year since I was going through my horror birthing experience *cringe*!
Single Mum to a darling wee boy of 3 years :)
fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 11:02pm
Im still fighting it.... BS when you see my tiny tiny lady next week, you will see why I refuse to think toddler (even though she walks)
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 11:07pm
OMG, already!

Any chance April can fit into this thread as well? We seem to have lost most of the mums in the April/May mums thread now and it is pretty lonely in there

yummymummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yummymummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 11:20pm
I'm fighting it - Gina is still a baby to me

shaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2008 at 1:41pm
hehe I knew my hint would work.
Sorry girls but thought we had better make way for all the new Feb/March 08 mummies.
I wish Miss Lyssa was still a baby I think she is starting the "Terrible Twos" already she's throwing the best tantrums when I put her into her pram or the car seat.....she just wants to be free to run around.

And Mum2Sam the more the merrier .
Mum to Natasha Aroha 9/12/1995, Alexandra Makareta Waimarie 22/4/1998 and....Alyssa Frances Hopaea 18/03/2007

[/url]
shaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2008 at 1:44pm
Has anybody ever noticed that you other Mummies are real chatterboxes. I just noticed how many posts I have compared to you guys.
Mum to Natasha Aroha 9/12/1995, Alexandra Makareta Waimarie 22/4/1998 and....Alyssa Frances Hopaea 18/03/2007

[/url]
hailstones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hailstones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2008 at 3:41pm
OMG Noooooooo!!!! They are still babies!!! But I was thinking we'd be thrown in here shortly. The countdown is on.

Was remembering myself being the size of a house this time last year, time has gone sooo fast!!!

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2008 at 6:02pm

Mine is still a baby and will be for the next few months I am saying to myself.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Sarah Beth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2008 at 6:07pm
nope, nope, nope, nope. No toddlers in this house. Not gonna happen. *goes back to the land of denial*
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2008 at 10:25pm
hails - id given up work this time last year, was sitting in my paddling pool moaning about the heat, drinking a heap of milk and going in and out of hospital!!!

LOL when people ask "so when is the next one" cause the response they get is how miserable i was last year, etc etc....

note i am ignoring the whole "toddler" thing...despite the fact that we can now RUN!!!! OMFG!!!!!
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2008 at 10:44pm
OMG, Ella is running already BS   Why doesn't that surprise me.

Hehe SB, I know the feeling - it's not happening!!

My little evil conevil can't even walk yet but has decided to start climbing things I am constantly having to rescue her from the rebounder, the tray of her little highchair and the chair in her room

Today's trick was playing with the soap on the side of the bath and letting go - took her a good 15 seconds to realise she was standing by herself
Unfortunately instead of being all proud all I could think was oh no here we go

Skyflame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyflame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2008 at 10:10am
Arrrggghhh I dont want to think of them being toddlers yet either even though I too had a runner. They are still so little, surely it cant be that close to them being a year old, it has gone so fast.

I just now need to work out how to keep him from running too far, tried to run out of the material shop yesterday because he saw he could get outside

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2008 at 10:26am

Josh has started the standing by himself but he is still my baby not a toddler yet - i'll wait till he goes to the toddler side at daycare to be a toddler.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
shaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2008 at 11:01am
Alyssa's new trick is climbing on things she managed to get up onto the coffee table, she stood up and clapped as if this was very clever grrrr little monster. She does this all the time on her little chair as well so I've had to move it so she doesn't break another leg .

I've been trying to get a nice photo of her for ages but as she wont stay still I usually get the back of her head or a photo of nothing. When I get time I'll put some of my attempts from the garden on the photo gallery.

[/url]
yummymummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yummymummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2008 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by mummy_becks mummy_becks wrote:

Josh has started the standing by himself but he is still my baby not a toddler yet - i'll wait till he goes to the toddler side at daycare to be a toddler.

I think I'll do the same - that's still like a year away

hailstones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hailstones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2008 at 3:35pm
Lol BS - I have said pretty much the same thing to people, in fact someone asked me this morning and I told them when Elle is old enough to be going to a big bed then we will have another one. Don't really want to have 2 cots!

Caleb is running, wow! You'll be busy keeping him out (or in ) of things!

Shaz, we have a wanna be climber here, she (unfortunately for her) doesn't really get too much of a chance to hone in on her skills.

Elle is standing and walks madly around behind her stride to ride, I am not doing to much encouraging on the walking front! She is certainly busy enough without being able to walk.

And I read somewhere the other day 'toddlerhood' starts at 18months, so I am sticking with that!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2008 at 6:43pm

I'm going to get Josh moved to the Toddler side of the daycare house (its cheaper ) as soon as he starts walking. Then he can move to the preschool at about 2 1/2. When Andrew was moving to the preschool I waited for a long as I could to move him as I didn't know the staff now I can't wait for Josh to be there.

In early childhood they class an infant from birth to 18 months, a toddler from 1 year to 21/2 and a young child from 2-6.

Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2008 at 7:04pm
OK i'm not posting in that other one anymore... Its getting too confusing!!!

Caleb is running??? Wow!!

Noah has taken a few steps unaided for the last two days. I am yet to see it. He doesn't like it though and DH has had to trick him to get him to do it and when he realises, he plonks himself on the floor and yells at him LOL!! My boy is such a character.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 36>