FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPreggy Fitness Classes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Zebra7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zebra7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Preggy Fitness Classes
    Posted: 04 March 2008 at 11:23am
Just wondering if anyone knows of any good preggy fitness classes in Wellington (preferably Northern suburbs). I've heard that aqua natal and yoga classes especially for pregnant ladies are really good.

Sponsored Links

cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2008 at 11:27am
I don't know if you have a contours in Wellington but I did 2 of their pregnancy yoga classes and they were great and not that expensive. I think $96 for 8 lessons. They don't advertise it on their website for some reason so maybe worth phoning your nearest branch.

Zebra7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zebra7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2008 at 11:34am
Thanks cuppatea! There is a Contours in Wellington but it's right in the middle of town. Definitely a possibility though
Millie1976 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millie1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2008 at 12:12pm
If you check with some of the colleges around Wellington i.e. Newlands, Tawa etc etc they normally run pregnancy yoga classes - unfortunately I was too late to enroll for this term but might go along to a class next term.
Sebastien 2 years old
Olivier 3 3/4 years old
The_Stuarts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Stuarts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2008 at 1:11pm
Keith Spry pool in J-vill does pregnancy aqua classes. A friend and I went to the pool a couple of times a week for aqua aerobics when I was pregnant and I loved it.
Zebra7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zebra7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2008 at 3:37pm
Thanks guys

I'll definitely check out J'Ville pool and the colleges up here too.
 Post Reply Post Reply