FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedlosing weight in first trimester????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Snickerdoodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snickerdoodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 2:44pm
Breastfeeding is nature's best for of weight loss!
It's better (and cheaper) than any other product on the market

Good luck with the BF'ing sonyaw - it really is great for weight loss.
I eat like a horse and it stays off.
But I think my body's adjusted to it now, so I'll probably pile it all back on before I know it

Sponsored Links

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 2:51pm
i lost ten kgs in about three days!

mamawendz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamawendz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 3:16pm
What! 10kg's in three days... thats insane!

Boy I hope I can breastfeed this time...
mama_wendz
My Girls: Maddisyn Tylr & Layla-Mei Virginia
My Baby Boy: Noah Aotearoa
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 3:23pm
yea, somethign like that. it was scary. It may nto have been that much actually, it may have been more like 5. but i deffinately lost it quickly, then only gained 10kgs during wholoe pregnancy. Bummer i never lost it yet tho.

sonyaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sonyaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 3:26pm
haha me too mamawendz if it works wonders like that

SHAY 9
QUIN 7
2 angels @9wk 1 day on 30-04-09
our angel 6-06-07
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 3:32pm
charly, i wish it were that easy. I haven't lost any of my baby weight! :(

sonyaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sonyaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 3:39pm
oh chonny do u mean u lost that weight at beginning of pregnancy????

SHAY 9
QUIN 7
our angel 6-06-07
sonyaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sonyaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 3:41pm
haha i havnt been pregnant with a big tummy for nearly 5 years and still never lost it properly i lost 10 kgs over 3 months after i had quin then sorta hovered round that same weight till now but still got the tummy that never went away

SHAY 9
QUIN 7
our angel 6-06-07
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 4:13pm
hell yea, last preggy i wasn't eating much at all, my diet was poor, and i went off the thought of meat let alone eating it. So yea, lost weight at start of preggy.

No such luck this time. Even tho my tummy is sorer, sicker i'm still eating. But then i'm stil b/fing so kinda gotta keep it up

Debbie269437 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie269437 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2021 at 6:38pm
I put on 15kg my last pregnancy and most of that was put on in the first trimester because of MS And then in the last trimester a lot of my gain was also fluid retention. 7 weeks after birth I am now 13kg off my pre preg weight I read somewhere that 12 - 18kg is the normal range.

If you can keep active and avoid comfort eating (definitely harder for me during the pandemic) you can definitely lose the tummy you accumulated during pregnancy.

The recommended 150 minutes a week of moderate exercise (or 75 minutes of more intense exercise) definitely helps. That's a couple of walks or online cardio / Zumba / HIIT classes a week.

Yoga helped me lose my weight a lot faster.

Yoga burns calories when done the right way.

If you are serious about losing weight and getting fit, you might want to implement a 60-minute power yoga and/or vinyasa flow practice at least five to six days per week.

This yoga weight loss program was easy to follow and worked for me during my pregnancy when I started gaining too much weight.

Each class is easy to follow, but is varied and enjoyable. Dynamic Sequencing means you'll always be challenged regardless of your current level.

If you want to follow my example, think about coupling your practice with a whole foods diet for optimal results.

Good luck!

Mandy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12