FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe first big day for Mellybelly!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
mellybelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mellybelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 5:27pm
Thanks for the reassurance BT is a week away
Sponsored Links

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 5:42pm
i bet this will be the longest week of your life!   all the best mel

ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2008 at 8:32am
Argh - so I'm not the only one having panic attacks? (I don't think down reg is going well this time either)

How are you doing today melly??

I have everything crossed that you're coming out of this with your baby - one of us has to!!
Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mellybelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2008 at 9:28am
no you are definitely not alone with the panic attacks!
Not doing too bad today, spotting seems to have abated a bit - haven't made it to work yet. Am giving it another half hour then will reassess. So fingers crossed all it was was implantation bleeding and spotting to do with that

No one did ever say that TTC or IVF would be easy
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2008 at 9:36am
That's good that you're ok - hopefully the spotting stops, and yes, it would be wonderful if it was implantation bleeding. It would make sense if it was about now too, wouldn't it for implantation?

I knew IVF would be hard, but I really wasn't prepared for the mental endurance required. I don't suppose anything can prepare you for it really.

Ah well - pg test for you next week, down reg BT for me - bring on next week huh?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mellybelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2008 at 11:35am
Have decided not to go to work today - taking another day just to make sure all is ok.

Have just started getting niggly pains (aches really) around my ovaries, guess it could just be them healing, they got some pretty rough treatment last week.

Anyway back off to the couch.
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2008 at 1:34pm
Good plan - it's not worth over doing it at this stage. Not even a little bit!
my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2008 at 1:55pm
i got sore ovaries around the implantation time with both my pregnancies! Not to get your hopes up or anything but it could be a good sign
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2008 at 7:32am
oooh fingers crossed mellybelly! what day is your blood test chick?

to you ginger i really hope your body is behaving this time and your blood results will be just as they want them to be!

ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2008 at 10:36am
Me too noodle - I'm supposed to have had a bleed after the trigger injection but I haven't, although I'm cramping something terrible. BT is Tuesday and I'm really worried. I guess though that I can't change anything - I'm my body isn't behaving, it isn't behaving. Mind you, last time I had a bleed which was supposed to be a good sign, and it was the complete opposite so who knows?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234