FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWigglebums print pockets

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wigglebums print pockets
    Posted: 04 April 2008 at 3:23pm
Does anyone have a Wigglebums pocket nappy? They have some really cute prints and I'm tempted to try one - just wondered if anyone has any experience and what they thought of the fit?

Vic xx
Sponsored Links

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2008 at 3:46pm
luv luv uv luv luv my wigglebums.

claire from wigglebums made me a night nappy specially for my big boy with orange PUL and choc suedecloth, it was my fave for him at night... and i have a cute one with planes and clouds and i got baby girl a gorgy one with butterflies that i cant wait for her to fit... None of the boys have chunky thighs just average legs and i never had any issues with the fit... i think she does side snapping too tho which i love... oh and she does some fab fitteds too...

oh and i got me some of these too..
link

just waiting on delivery..

Edited by Bizzy

AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2008 at 4:10pm
Love the prints, Love the fit, Love the service. My wigglebums is my favourite pocket I've got a front-snap one, but keep meaning to get a side-snap.

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2008 at 4:37pm
Ohhh the ones on that link look cool Deb!

OT - Deb, Can I ask u a personal Q? How many nappies do u own ?!!
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2008 at 4:46pm
Kellz i dont know. but i still have some of gabriels old nappies, have his wigglebum and two fuzzis that i used for his night nappies. have about half a dozen fitteds for toby for nights as his bottom couldnt handle PUL overnight... eden has about 5 fitteds too, a swaddlebee pocket (and newly purchased peapod) and the rest of her newborn stash is all prefolds.
i know i dont have as many as say emma but prob have a few more than i really need... i still have some of tobys pockets that i prob need to onsell like his happy heinys x2, plane wigglebums, designer bums pocket, GAD and Gadimal, Rosies pocket (but i'm keeping that for eden cause it was a fave) and AIO.

kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2008 at 7:19am
Oooh, I'm so tempted! How does the fit compare to a Foxybots or HC?

Bizzy - do you know what her return policy is? By that I mean if I get a couple of nappies and find the fit is no good could I return them for a refund if they're unused? I couldn't find anything on the website about returns or an email contact.

Vic xx
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2008 at 9:20pm
Hmmmm...these look tempting. I use 100% fuzzibunz (had issues with most others) but for some very strange and random reason I want a lovely print pocket for Elle (probably no point since we are going into winter!!). These look good. We need leg casings and these appear to have those too.
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 6:48am
Hehe... I just found their new prints on TM and had to buy a blue flames medium for seb Had to, I tell you!!!

But... no more nappies for the rest of the month for me

Post Reply Post Reply