FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedStarted bleeding this morning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 4:34pm
Kazzle, surely you have a contact for an OB over the weekend? Big hugs!
Sponsored Links

Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 5:24pm
hey guys....had Rhiannons birthday party today so couldnt do anything, i have made through the day, all be it in a lot of pain, and about 2pm i actually passed baby, so i have definitley miscarried.

I also have no way of contacting my ob until monday...so will ring her then

FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 5:39pm
Hang in there.
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 5:40pm
Aw, Kaz, that really really sucks.   
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Leelee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leelee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 5:49pm
I'm so so sorry to hear that Kaz,
AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 6:08pm
Oh no Kaz...

monster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 6:14pm
So sorry to hear this
Look after yourself
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 7:22pm
When I read this, i really prayed that it was an old one, and am devastated for you that it isn't.

Am so sorry for your and Kent's loss.
Freesia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 8:32pm
Thinking of you Kazzle
Bobbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 8:41pm
Oh Kazzle I'm so sorry

mylilmosaic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mylilmosaic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 8:44pm
So sorry Kazzle
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 9:41pm
Big hugs Kazzle, I am so sorry you are having to go thru this again. I wish there was something I could do or say to ease your pain, but I've got nothing.

Am thinking of you, do you think you should call the hospital and talk to them since you can't get your OB till Mon?
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 10:00pm
Oh Kazzle im so sorry, I was really hoping this wee one would stick for you. Dont give up, you will have another baby in your arms one day. Stay strong.
emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 10:40pm
Kaz - I agree with Emma and the others - go in tomorrow, don't wait!!!
You are such a strong person chicky and you will find some answers. Take care of your wee girl and catch these cyber hugs going your way *throws a huge hug your way*

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 11:33pm

Oh man I was so hoping this was a bumped topic. That really sucks Kaz, hope you can get to the hopsital tomorrow to get checked out.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2008 at 12:08am
I'm so, so very sorry Kaz xxxxxxxxxx
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2008 at 7:47am
Oh kazzle hun i am so so sorry just want you to know i am thinking of you and sending you huge 's

peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2008 at 7:57am
Oh Kaz! I cant believe you have to go through this again. Life is so not fair! Words cant describe how sad I am for you right now.

Lets just say that in a Jan/Feb next year is going to be very busy with all our bubbas finally making it through...There have been too many MC lately!!!
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2008 at 8:08am
Hey Kaz, really sorry to hear your news. Hopefully you can get to he hospital soon. Take Care.
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

HippyMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HippyMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2008 at 9:35am
I'm so sorry for your loss
Mama to two earth walkers & two angels.

Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a human being. ~ Kittie Franz

Next Slingbabies! Meet - Friday 4th May !!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>