FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedStarted bleeding this morning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Started bleeding this morning
    Posted: 12 April 2008 at 7:12am
am so gutted, have bright red bleeding and cramping (no clotting yet), i cant believe that im having to go through this yet again...Kent is going to be gutted.

Once its over im going to contact the miscarriage support clinic and go from there...

ITS JUST NOT FAIR

I am glad its today and not yesterday though (miscarrying on my daughters birthday would have been hard)

edited to add, that i wish i knew what the hell was going on, the bleeding has almost stopped....I really hate this, I dont feel pregnant, and I know in my heart that im going to lose this baby, so i just wish my body would give it up

Edited by Kazzle

Sponsored Links

Vanillabean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vanillabean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 7:23am
Oh Kazzle. I wish I could be there to give you a big hug!    You are such a generous and courageous person and there are no words to describe how unfair this is!

I am wishing with all my heart for a good outcome for you.

5x mc, Jan 08, June 08, Nov 08, May 09, April 11

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 7:27am

I'm so sorry Kaz
AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 7:27am
Hoping this is just bubs playing tricks on you!

Freesia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 7:47am
Hugs Kazzle
This really isn't fair
mylilmosaic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mylilmosaic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 7:59am
Im so sorry Kazzle this sucks for you!!!
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 8:07am
So sorry Kazzle. Take care
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 8:07am
are you home now? go and get a scan...dont presume. remember emma has had lots of bleeds thru this pregnancy. (i cant remember if you have had a scan or not already, sorry).

aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 8:15am
I agree with Deb. Hope everything turns out ok Kaz.
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 8:16am

SO sorry Kazzle big hugs hun.

Agree with Bizzy, maybe just an over flow?? Trying to hope for the bet for you hun. Take care

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 8:16am
I also think you should go and get a scan.

arohanui View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arohanui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 9:06am
That sucks Hoping and praying bubs is ok anyway...
Mama to DS1 (5 years), DS2 (3 years) and...
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 9:44am
i'm so sorry hun

kasbee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kasbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 9:57am
That fully sux Kaz, i really hope it turns out to be nothing and that baby is all gud.
Sending you lots of
Kelly, mother to
4 wonderful children.
caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 10:47am
Aww Kaz! I agree with Deb, if you can go for a scan it will help give you some answers.
Crossing my fingers and praying for you and little bean xxx
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 11:00am

I'm sorry Kazzle! Big hugs to you, I hope you are doing ok.

Mum to Mr 10, Mr 6 and Mr 4

susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 1:16pm
Big hugs from me too Kazzle, hope everything turns out okay
katie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 1:30pm
I'm so sorry Kaz. This is not fair! I am with all of the others and REALLY hope and pray all is going to work out ok.
Sending you huge hugs.
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 2:20pm
Oh hon, I am so so so sorry to hear this. Our thoughts and prayers are with you...I can't even imagine how you must be feeling.

Hang in there...you have 1 beautiful daughter so you know your body can do it. Hang on tight to her and cling to hope that things will work out.

Sending you hugs, prayers and strength. Hold on tight until you get through this. If there is anything you need just say the word.

XOXOXOXOXO
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
Huggles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 4:12pm
Kazzle - ihope you are okay and that you know that we are all thinking of you. xxxx Fingers crossed
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>