FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWARNING: *Not* for the squeamish !!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Sarah Beth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2006 at 8:52am
airport - that means she is going away, and you will have the house to yourself to rescue coffee cups and the like, I would drop her off too! (probably 2 hours early as well )
Sponsored Links

jax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2006 at 10:07am
LOL Sarah, yes she is going away, just for this weekend though - back Monday night I think. You've got a point about rescuing coffee cups while she's out though, it's just that I hate going into her room if I don't have to - mind you, since she's been packing it is possible that it's a bit cleaner than normal ! I don't know just *how* possible though Last time I went in there to rescue the portable telephone, and saw beer bottles all over the top of her desk and dresser, and two more empties on the floor full of cigarette butts (back when she'd reverted to being really naughty and smokeing inside the house!). Yuk. Her wee birdies are in there though, and I do like seeing them as one is just a baby (4 months), but on the other hand I feel sorry for them being in there as well Anyway, we'll be taking off in about 45 mins, and I have to figure out a way to get to the airport that takes us directly past a money machine, not going out there for free you know
Jacquie - Mama to Erin, 13.07.06 - Chief Cat Chaser & Marmite Sammie Eater

Love many, trust few, harm none. ~Anon~
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2006 at 12:15pm
Good on ya girl!! It's a shame I can't change her ticket to send her to Timbuktu for ya...except I'd get caught out! *lol*

It's going to be a relief for you once you got the house to yourself...honestly that girl would be driving me up the wall...

jax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2006 at 1:42pm
Well, funny you should mention about her driving you up the wall, not that she isn't driving *us* absolutely insane already...

I was just telling Toni_akl all about the latest development over MSN, so I might just cut and paste (sorry folks, yes, I'm a lazy bum)...

*** Warning: there is some strong language (mostly from me) in the next part of this post ***

J-Bird says:
On the weekends we always clean up the fridge, throw out what needs to be thrown out etc. Anyway, luckily for her she's gone to New Plymouth for the weekend or Roland was going to rip her a new one - she ate one of OUR packs of mince

J-Bird says:
We bought it last Sunday, and we *know* we haven't used it... and her discount crap is still in there - she always gets the 'cut price / on special' stuff... but then throws it in the freezer and forgets to eat it. We had a pack of the "prime" stuff coz its lower fat, and now its GONE.

Toni says:
that's a bit sh*tty!

Toni says:
tell her to cough up and replace it!

J-Bird says:
And she hasn't breathed a word. Well, we would have if she was here

J-Bird says:
To think that out of the kindness of my heart I drove her to the f*cking airport this morning....

Toni says:
OMG! and she ate your food and didn't even replace it?!?!?!?!

J-Bird says:
Nope.

J-Bird says:
Not to mention, as Sarah suggested I went in there to see if there were any dishes that needed rescuing, and found TWO of *our* shot glasses, a drinking glass (a *nice* one that was given to us as part of a set for an engagement present).... AND ... get this - a whole cute little cluster of f**kING BEER BOTTLES by the head of her bed, right below the window. But that's not all folks... guess what was in the bottom of the bottles?

J-Bird says:
Nope, worse.

Toni says:
what's worse than green fuzzies?

J-Bird says:
Cigarette butts

Toni says:
charming!

J-Bird says:
And this is AFTER the SECOND f**kING TIME we asked her to stop. I reckon she must do it after we've gone to bed or something. I have only smelled it once or twice... but then it disappeared, so I wasn't sure. I just do NOT understand how she could be so f**king thoughtless !? Besides that I did her a favor and took her to the airport, last night as we are stuck in Friday avo traffic on the motorway on our way home, I get a text asking if we are going past a "supermarket or grog shop" and could we pick her up a box of beers ?????????????     So again, being the softie I am, I did it... she paid it back when she transferred in the money for her rent, which is fine - but I am *DONE* with doing that bitch any favors.

I'm seriously considering packing the rest of her crap and leaving it outside the house, and txting her to say that she's through. She doesn't deserve to live in this house and I can't believe she would treat us this way and act so EFFING nonchalant about it !!

But at the same time, part of me is getting really panicky / frustrated because I don't want to start a fight (when I start them, they're huge, and this one would be UGLY with a capital U)... I'm just so ANGRY though.

Anyway, whinge over, sorry to take up so much space with this cr*p.

daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2006 at 2:12pm
Deep breath, Jax... don't give yourself a heart attack! It's nearly all over...
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
jax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2006 at 2:27pm
Thanks Becca. I just feel horrid and angry and stuff !

fairsk8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fairsk8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2006 at 3:31pm
OMG, I admire you for letting her stay with you for as long as you have. I wolud of kicked her arse to the curb a long time ago. I just can't believe that she would treat friends and their kindness as badly as she has done. This is a time that you and your new hubby should be treasuring, you are newly married and going to have a little bundle of joy soon, and she should have more respect for you and your hubby and your house.
I am sending big hugs your way.
jax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2006 at 5:03pm
You're right, I should have booted her earlier - but things were so busy I just shoved it to the back of my mind and tried to forget. I appreciate your support though, and from all the rest of you as well - I just have to keep thinking of my "mantra"... "Only two more weeks to go, Only two more weeks to go, Only two more weeks to go... " *sigh*

fairsk8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fairsk8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2006 at 5:06pm
Yay only 2 wks to go. Wheres that ticker you were going to put up? Then we can all count down with you and celebrate when the day comes.
jax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2006 at 10:16pm
I want to put a ticker up, but I don't want to take my glittery banner down

fairsk8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fairsk8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2006 at 8:59am
Fair enough.
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2006 at 9:05pm
Arghhhh is it still two weeks?!??!?! Man, it's going slower than a pregnancy countdown. I feel for ya Jax
jax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2006 at 9:57pm
LOL Nah less than two weeks, and I only wish it were sooner !! And I figured that if I can't include it in my signature, I can just chuck one into one of the posts since it's not that far away anyhow And here it is:

aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2006 at 9:03am
lol
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12