FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!
    Posted: 26 May 2008 at 10:28am
My DB fitteds and covers just arrived!! They are gorgeous!! I got Alex a fitted and cover in fire, and Sophie a fitted and cover in candfloss. I can't wait to try them tonight!!! I can already imagine the HUGE bums they will have!!
Nicky, Mum to Alex (5) & Sophie (3)
Sponsored Links

kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 1:21pm
Yay, I'm so excited for you. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE my DB fitteds for nights! They are totally reliable and fit great, even though they're a bulky-looking nappy.

Here's some pics of Leo in his 'autumn' nappy (sorry, hope you don't mind me posting in your thread!).

Vic xx

nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 1:26pm
Awwwwwww Leo you are sooo cute!!!! And the nappy looks great too!! But OMG he is the cutest Vic!!!!!!!

I will post pics of my kids tomorrow!!
nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2008 at 8:07am
Ok, here is Alex in his DB! I got him a large, and I could do with extra snaps, but it will be ok. It has worked really well now for 2 nights, so even though there is a little bit of a gap around his thighs, I think it is going to be fine.

kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2008 at 12:20pm
Awww, so cute Nicola!! I love the colour - what did Josh think? I actually got extra snaps on my first one but didn't need them cause Leo's legs are so chubby! lol
nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2008 at 2:20pm
I hadn't realised how much Alex's legs had fined down, they are no where near as chubby as they were. I got extra snaps put on Sophies, and didn't need them - typical!

Soph is teething, and has pooed all through her nappy and cover both times she has worn it - dam it, I don't want to wash the cover lots. Oh well, I guess thats what its for!!

Will try and post a pic of Sophies nappy, its really girly and cute (but photobucket is annoying me, and not letting me upload!!)
kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2008 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by nicolaann nicolaann wrote:

Will try and post a pic of Sophies nappy, its really girly and cute (but photobucket is annoying me, and not letting me upload!!)

Try www.holdthatpic.com

Vic xx

Tiff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2008 at 6:29pm
Too cute they look so gorgeous!!

Vic - Leo has such acheeky wee smile!
kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2008 at 7:02pm
Yes, Leo is a cheeky wee monkey!! But he's very sweet and a real charmer at the same time. Probably just as well, with some of the mischief he gets up to

Vic xx
 Post Reply Post Reply