FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTrim nappy Q, and bitty d’lish Q

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2008 at 3:51pm
Kandice I am sure Karyn will let you swap it if the size is wrong.
Sponsored Links

pesky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pesky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2008 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by Maya Maya wrote:

Still haven't tried my Bitti D'lish, waiting patiently (or not so patiently!) for baby to arrive to go in it! Altho I ordered her a med and now it's looking like she's not going to be as big as we thought she was so I might have to wait even longer to use it!

Emma, Liv was in a medium Bitti D'Lish at 6 weeks weighing 4.75kgs. She could have worn it earlier as I wasn't using the tightest domes
kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2008 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by pesky pesky wrote:

Still haven't tried my Bitti D'lish, waiting patiently (or not so patiently!) for baby to arrive to go in it! Altho I ordered her a med and now it's looking like she's not going to be as big as we thought she was so I might have to wait even longer to use it!

Emma, Liv was in a medium Bitti D'Lish at 6 weeks weighing 4.75kgs. She could have worn it earlier as I wasn't using the tightest domes

I also have a friend using a medium on her 6wk old

Vic xx
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2008 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by kiwivic kiwivic wrote:

Originally posted by pesky pesky wrote:

I also have a friend using a medium on her 6wk old

Vic xx

eden is in a small bitti boo and has lots of room to spare...i"m assuming the sizing is the same tho!

AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2008 at 8:21am
Seb is in a medium on the 2nd last snaps, no rise issues, and he's probably around 11kg (been a while since he was last weighed)

Edited by AliaDawn

Tiff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2008 at 6:20pm
Rohann is in a medium D'lish on the first setting that isn't the cross over IYKWIM. She's 6.6kg now
MissCandice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2008 at 7:56pm
I got my nappy, wow its so... soft and nice and... d'lish!
~ Mummy to a beautiful girl ~
nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 12:53pm
My D'lish just arrived!! YAY! I have it on Sophie already. Even though I was expecting it to be very trim, I am still suprised at just how trim it is, I have to admit I am a little sceptical.... I just don't see how it could possibly contain everything. I think I may get a large next time!

Kandice, how are you finding the medium on Kylah?
Nicky, Mum to Alex (5) & Sophie (3)
kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by nicolaann nicolaann wrote:

My D'lish just arrived!! YAY! I have it on Sophie already. Even though I was expecting it to be very trim, I am still suprised at just how trim it is, I have to admit I am a little sceptical.... I just don't see how it could possibly contain everything. I think I may get a large next time!

I was skeptical too - especially as Leo is quite chubby, and is at the larger end of the large, but we've never had a leak! Don't expect more than a couple of hours out of the first few wears because bamboo gets more absorbent the more you wash it, but after half a dozen washes we were/are getting 3-4hrs easily. Leo also loves to poo in his and we've never had a spill!

Vic xx
nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 2:50pm
Well it passed the first test, Sophie pooed in it (and she is teething ) and there was no leakage!! She was damp around her thights, but I'm hoping that will improve with a few washes. I still can't believe how small it is through the crutch area

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 4:08pm
Nicloa - i find the nappy fantastic. I thought it was SO trim that it didnt fit but it does, im just not used to a cloth nappy being so small. Iv just ordered 4 more!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 4:09pm
Vic - they are just trialling the Xlarge dlish they have made..
Tiff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 5:09pm

I was skeptical too - especially as Leo is quite chubby, and is at the larger end of the large, but we've never had a leak! Don't expect more than a couple of hours out of the first few wears because bamboo gets more absorbent the more you wash it, but after half a dozen washes we were/are getting 3-4hrs easily. Leo also loves to poo in his and we've never had a spill!

Vic xx

I can't believe it either. Rohann just did her first poo in one (told it was a far to lovely nappy to do that in!) and it held everything in - plus it was areally messy one I also find that when I change her, generally after 3 hours that it's still really quite dry under her bum, so suspect that the amount it holds is quite a lot.
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 8:07pm
i'm holding out for an x-lge

mothersinstinct View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mothersinstinct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2008 at 2:01pm
OMG! I have just received my first sewn in d'lish shipment today and they are devine! I thought the snap ins were soft, but these feel even softer - must be because of the sewn in insert. I think these will be just as, if not more popular than the snap ins

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2008 at 2:03pm
YAY!! You should have recieved my payment yesterday, or maybe today :) Cant wait.. FLUFFY MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!

Kandice
kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2008 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by mothersinstinct mothersinstinct wrote:

OMG! I have just received my first sewn in d'lish shipment today and they are devine! I thought the snap ins were soft, but these feel even softer - must be because of the sewn in insert. I think these will be just as, if not more popular than the snap ins

What about drying time and trimness? I found the Bitti Boo was too small on Leo, even though the D'lish snap-in fits great. Any ideas Karyn?

Vic xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mothersinstinct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2008 at 2:09pm

Originally posted by mothersinstinct mothersinstinct wrote:

What about drying time and trimness? I found the Bitti Boo was too small on Leo, even though the D'lish snap-in fits great. Any ideas Karyn?

Vic xx

They are supposed to fit slightly trimmer than the snap ins. Drying time - a bit longer than the snap ins, but it is not all sewn in. You still have the flap hourglass which is sewn at one end.
nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2008 at 2:23pm
Even trimmer than the snap-ins!! WOW they must be tiny!! I think I will order a large if thats the case!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mothersinstinct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2008 at 2:29pm

Even trimmer than the snap-ins!! WOW they must be tiny!! I think I will order a large if thats the case!

I didn't mean they are a smaller fit I am told they are slightly trimmer in the butt, because the insert being sewn in .... rather than the trifold IYKWIM. I would say the sizing is the same.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>