FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTrim nappy Q, and bitty d’lish Q

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2008 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by mothersinstinct mothersinstinct wrote:

Originally posted by nicolaann nicolaann wrote:

Even trimmer than the snap-ins!! WOW they must be tiny!! I think I will order a large if thats the case!

I didn't mean they are a smaller fit I am told they are slightly trimmer in the butt, because the insert being sewn in .... rather than the trifold IYKWIM. I would say the sizing is the same.

And absorbency is equal with the snap-ins? They sound great!! Although of course you can't just pop a new insert in like you can with the snap-ins. Oh well, each nappy has their pros and cons!

Vic xx
Sponsored Links

nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2008 at 2:33pm
OH!! Ok, that makes sense!!
Nicky, Mum to Alex (5) & Sophie (3)
mothersinstinct View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mothersinstinct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2008 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by kiwivic kiwivic wrote:

Originally posted by mothersinstinct mothersinstinct wrote:

Originally posted by nicolaann nicolaann wrote:

Even trimmer than the snap-ins!! WOW they must be tiny!! I think I will order a large if thats the case!

I didn't mean they are a smaller fit I am told they are slightly trimmer in the butt, because the insert being sewn in .... rather than the trifold IYKWIM. I would say the sizing is the same.

And absorbency is equal with the snap-ins? They sound great!! Although of course you can't just pop a new insert in like you can with the snap-ins. Oh well, each nappy has their pros and cons!

Vic xx

Yeah absorbency is much on par, in saying this though I haven't trialed one - but will on Isaac for day sleeps (WHEN he has them!!!) some will prefer the snap ins for that reason, being able to reuse the outer, but this is a sweet one for the nappy bag
Bel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2008 at 2:47pm

I have ordered the trial pack, with one of each in so am keen to see the difference!!

This nappy thing will send me broke, but loads of fun!! hehe

Mum to two beautiful kids   
Luke (09.11.2007)
Amy (01.04.2009)
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2008 at 3:00pm
i was just eyeing up a trial pack too bel.......

AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2008 at 3:06pm
I really really really really really really want a trial pack of the d'lish But DF won't let me.

ETA: Also a bubblebus AIO... Oh and a couple of extra d'lish inners... oh dear I am terrible!

Edited by AliaDawn

kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2008 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by AliaDawn AliaDawn wrote:

I really really really really really really want a trial pack of the d'lish But DF won't let me.

ETA: Also a bubblebus AIO... Oh and a couple of extra d'lish inners... oh dear I am terrible!

Oh, I can sympathise Alia!! I really, really want some more Foxybots, another DB fitted and another D'lish (sewn-in) but seeing as Leo's started using the potty I really can't justify it

Vic xx
AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2008 at 5:03pm
I wouldn't be able to get Seb near a potty. I think we'll be lucky to be starting TTing at 2.5 with the interest he's shown so far (aka none lol) but we have plenty of nappies and trying to pay of debts and stuff, so really can't justify the $$

Edited by AliaDawn

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2008 at 8:36pm
I don't think I better buy anymore nappies

But gremlins are gonna be like Seb I think Alia, they have shown no interest at all in TTing or even having wet/dirty nappies so at least I'll get plenty more use out of my nappies!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123