FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHoneychild nappies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
lottieandharry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lottieandharry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Honeychild nappies
    Posted: 26 May 2008 at 7:23pm
Has anyone ordered any lately? I have just ordered a trial nappy and the site said the delivery would be 3-4weeks?? By the time I trial it, then order more if I like it, it will be so long before I get them.

Have others found that it has been this long??

Sponsored Links

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 7:52pm

When they did Fuzzi's it took me 4-6 weeks to get my lot.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 8:07pm
Maybe PM Two Blondinis, she is our resident agent
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 9:34pm
Do you have a local agent? When I first tried HC nappies I called my local agent and she came to my house, did a trial fitting and then handed over the nappy! It was super easy. This was late last year.

Vic xx
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 10:05pm
where abouts in canterbury are you? there's a store over in ferrymead that stocks them. whats a trial nappy? are they cheaper?

kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2008 at 11:20am
Originally posted by jack_&_charli jack_&_charli wrote:

where abouts in canterbury are you? there's a store over in ferrymead that stocks them. whats a trial nappy? are they cheaper?

You can buy a trial nappy for the same price as a regular nappy with insert, but you get a booster free. Or if you go for the night nappy you get 2 inserts plus a booster. If you order off the website you get free shipping too.

Vic xx
McPloppy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McPloppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 6:51pm
no one seems to sell fuzzi's anymore...just all HC.
is there an agent in christchurch that can see a group of us regarding Fuzzis!
maya22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maya22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 6:55pm
there are heaps and heaps of places that sell fuzzis now, and they are way way cheaper than HC too.
Mothers Instinct and Tweedles have fuzzis available, and there are quite a few new shape ones being sold on TradeMe (presumably parallel importing).

Going price is $31 including insert, and these fuzzis are the new shape made in the USA.

Edited by maya22
maya22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maya22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 7:15pm
oh and I forgot about snazzipants - they have fuzzis too.
Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by lottieandharry lottieandharry wrote:

Has anyone ordered any lately? I have just ordered a trial nappy and the site said the delivery would be 3-4weeks?? By the time I trial it, then order more if I like it, it will be so long before I get them.

Have others found that it has been this long??

We have left the 3-4 weeks on our website to cover ourselves for manufacturing delays. The relaity is that most customers are getting their nappies, especially trials that same week.

If you have any questions at all about your HC nappy please get in touch with me as I'm the Oh Baby Honey Child Agent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by McPloppy McPloppy wrote:

This is because the company is impossible to deal with! They make the distributors wait months on end for stock, then send the wrong stock and when it is the right stock they are faulty and have to be sent back, in the meantime the customer is left waiting for months on end. That's why we dropped them
maya22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maya22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 8:39pm
yeah right

That makes a really good story Blondinis....

Actually, you can buy fuzzis, they are much cheaper than HoneyChild, and to be perfectly honest I would prefer them over a product that was blatently ripped off

Edited by maya22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 8:45pm
Excuse me?!?!?!? I don't appreciate your comment Maya22

I've been an agent for almost 2 years and I can assure you that is EXACTLY what Honey Child have been dealing with from Mother of Eden from day 1!!! or why else would we ditch what WAS a perfectly good product?

Honey Child nappies are our OWN design based on the generic pocket design.

maya22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maya22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by Two Blondinis Two Blondinis wrote:

or why else would we ditch what WAS a perfectly good product?

Such a good product in fact that the HC was a blatant copy... oh except for a snap of course....

Why else would Fuzzis not be interested in using you as a distributor anyomre?

Oh and if you have been an agent for over two years, I find it interesting that you didn't even know that the inserts were made in Korea until a couple of weeks ago...

Edited by maya22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 8:51pm
maya22 - where exactly are you getting your misguided information?!?!?

The error over the inserts was an honest mistake on my part which I openly admitted to

P.S
Welcome to Oh Baby - nice way to make an entrance

Edited by Two Blondinis
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 8:54pm
Whoa, not nice Maya22! Please keep it civil!

Perhaps this is a conversation best had between you and Two Blondinis via PM instead of on a public forum?
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
maya22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maya22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 7:16am
Bumping for McPloppy who wanted to know where fuzzis could be bought.
kiwimonkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwimonkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 8:51am

Hi McPloppy... mums and bubs sell fuzzi's... (http://www.mumandbubs.co.nz/), they order in their fuzzi's... but have a couple to show ppl. If you contact them (they have 2 stores in chch), I'm sure they'd be more than happy to answer any questions and show you the nappies :D

Good luck
Trudie
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 10:17am
I think Snazzipants sell them too
Tiff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 10:19am
Originally posted by kiwimonkeys kiwimonkeys wrote:

Hi McPloppy... mums and bubs sell fuzzi's... (http://www.mumandbubs.co.nz/), they order in their fuzzi's... but have a couple to show ppl. If you contact them (they have 2 stores in chch), I'm sure they'd be more than happy to answer any questions and show you the nappies :D

Good luck

Milk in Ferrymead Chch does, well they used to anyway about 4 months ago.
Trudie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>