FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGirls who are trying

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 53>
Author
Sarah Beth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Girls who are trying
    Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:54pm
Where are we all? How is it all going?

Mike and I are taking it easy this month and not stressing, we don't really want a Christmas baby so would prefer to wait till next month, but we will not not try if you get my drift.

Good luck for everyone else!
Sponsored Links

fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:51pm
not going, as far as I can tell...Will test again in a couple of weeks. Not too keen on a chrissy baby, either, but not worried if it happens either!
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
Simonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 7:56am
Hey,

I'll find out if I'm going in another couple of days ...I'm on day 28 of a 29 day cycle. But, this is the end of cycle 9, so it's feeling very unlikely (am not worried at all about a chrissy baby though) I am feeling bizzarly exhausted (weird because I've been chugging B vitamins for a month, which normally makes me completely hyper - like a kid on raspberry mirinda!), and teary, and a bit queezy which I am putting down to a good solid dose of PMT, but you never know. Also, this is my first month temping, and they look completely uninteresting, steady and not that high leading up to AF. Mind you, I have no idea what they're supposed to look like... I'll keep you posted I'm also feeling a bit blah because my brother and sister in law are due next month for the birth of their first, and we've been trying longer than they've been preg (it took them about 5 minutes to fall preg). I don't even want to voice it, but it makes me feel a bit ...I guess resentful. I can't help it. Am bending over backwards not to let it show though. Bought their baby a HUGE present of clothes, books and toys, and a gorgeous present for Mum as well. Hopefully the only person that realises is my hubby.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:03am
Aww simonne its perfectly normal to feel like that i know i certainly did when my husbands brother and gf accidently fell pregnant. They are really lovely though and our nephew is gorgeous but when you feel down tell hubby and just take some you time
Simonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:28am
Thanks Jezsika. I really appreciate it. I have taken steps for this month - and have a facial booked for Saturday morning. Presumably day 2 of AF. Hopefully I'll feel relaxed and cheery afterwards. I also went and bought some new clothes for winter ...I didn't really buy anything last year because I was sure that I'd be preg by now (sill me!), and therefore having to be buying maternity clothes. So the last couple of weeks, I thought 'bugger it' and dropped a bundle in my fav stores! You never know too ...Murphy might pay us a visit while we have a whopping visa bill, instead of being decidedly absent while we've been being thrifty! Here's hoping anyway

Hey everyone else - for a laugh, and to demonstrate how snoozy I've been ...

I got to work yesterday and realised half way through the day I'd been walking around in such a stupor, I'd completely forgotten to put any makeup on I have no idea how I forgot. I even remember standing in front of my mirror with all my stuff out!

Go figure
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:43am
oh god simonne!
what a worry you are

Simonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:47am
Yeah, pretty much, Jack's Mum!

I think I may just go and have 'disaster' tattooed on my forehead! That way everyone knows, and they don't have to wait around to see the evidence. Not that you have to wait long ...

(And hey ...just be glad you don't work in my office, and you didn't have to look at me all day without my face on!)
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:32am
heheh i have had one of those days not last xmas but the one before where i was at work and stressed and half a day went by before i noticed i had 2 different shoes on lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:58am
I was walking out the door this morning and thought something didn't feel right, turned out I hadn't done my hair, at all!
Simonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:58am
*Quickly checking to make sure my shoes match*

Phew.

I'm about as un-stressed as I get at the moment ...maybe that's the problem. No adrenaline Maybe I should go shopping again ...admitting to the husband that I've blasted the credit card limit (again) usually gets the adrenaline flowing    
Simonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:00am
*Snort*

*checking I've done my hair too*

Sarah Beth ....I'm laughing too hard to type anything. That's magnificent.

Maybe it's the change in season?
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:13am
LMAO off - I too am in an absolute stupor atm. Need to tidy the house before the cleaner comes but have about 0 motivation. Let the dishes pile up for 2 days before DH finally did them last night, and have finally made a start on the pile of washing on the laundry floor (but only because Maya has run out of clean daycare clothes).

Dumbest moment this week - going to the chemist to pick up my prescription and realising that I had left the prescription on the counter at the doctors office.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 12:49pm
I did go back into the house to do it, resulting in me panicking that I would be late (I wasn't) and the hair not looking its best! Not to worry.

Is there such a thing as pre baby brain
Simonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:53pm
Oh, good. I've got one of those then!

I took a whole pile of photocopies from a book (for my part time uni study) and trundled off to a local cafe to do some work during lunch, and spent the entire hour just trying to put the pages in order, and didn't succeed at all! I've even forgotten how to count, and it's not like the numbers weren't at the top of each page! Good Lord. This is not looking good. I think this is the worst PMT I've ever had.
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 2:06pm
Emma, why are you tidying the house before your cleaner comes?
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 2:08pm
Yeah, that's what I want to know too, Aimee!
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
Simonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 2:08pm
Hannah ...because she's lost her marbles would be my guess

*Quickly ducking in case Emma throws something ...like the washing*
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 2:34pm
Simonne, Hannah is Aimee's daughter's name
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
Simonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 2:50pm
I bet you really enjoyed telling me that, didn't you Becca? Well ...I did tell you all ...I have cotton wool for brains at the moment! I also only seem to be managing to go about 20-30 minutes between pees (just in case you want to know!). Blimmin PMT!
fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:28pm
AARRGGHH I have bump envy!! In the last 2 weeks or so, i have been told by or heard that alot of ladies who had bubbas round the time I had JJ are expecting again!!! Gutted!! (sort of..)
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 53>