FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedItty Bitty Trial Pack

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2008 at 8:08am
Originally posted by melloyello melloyello wrote:

ok I love the look of these nappies but was wondering snap in or sewn in? Which would you recommend and why? Also has anyone had any big leaks or blowouts? With the snap ins can you get away with just replacing pad at nappy change rather than whole nappy?

I have 2 snap-in's with an extra insert and I love them. When they're just wet and I'm in a hurry I can change the inserts and reuse the outer - the outer always stays dry and while it might be slightly wee-smelling (if you stick your nose up close and have a good sniff) it's never an issue to use once more. I'd only ever use the same outer twice but it makes the nappies more economical and is easier in the winter when the inserts take longer to dry. Leo has poo'd in his HEAPS (he obviously finds them comfortable lol) and I've never had a leak, dispite his poo always being soft (never a solid log). After a few washes they're really absorbent and they're a great addition to our nappy basket

Vic xx

Edited by kiwivic
Sponsored Links

BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2008 at 12:01pm
aw gez! i need to stop reading this thread.....*dont...go....buy...more...itti bitti...* baahh!!!
mothersinstinct View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mothersinstinct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2008 at 2:05pm
They are on special till 8pm this evening
Karyn

Mum to J (7 years) and I (4)

Bel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2008 at 2:37pm

Oooh a special!!

** rushes off to have a quick look** 

Mum to two beautiful kids   
Luke (09.11.2007)
Amy (01.04.2009)
kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2008 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by mothersinstinct mothersinstinct wrote:

They are on special till 8pm this evening

I wish I 'needed' more!!

Vic xx
Bel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2008 at 2:43pm

Hehe Vic thats a bit how I feel!! I don't think DH would be that impressed to see more soft cuddly nappies...

hmm maybe I could sell some of my more boring nappies...

Luke (09.11.2007)
Amy (01.04.2009)
MissCandice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2008 at 3:02pm
Thats what i done bel, sold all my boring nappies. Iv just ordered 2 more dlish lol i almost have every colour!
~ Mummy to a beautiful girl ~
mandz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2008 at 3:48pm
I just spent $175 at Mothers Instinct    DH is going to be pleased when he finds out....   But I can't wait for it all to arrive!

Zack Robert Henton - 29th December 2009
kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2008 at 3:50pm
If Leo was younger I would - but he's 2 in August and using the potty now so I just can't justify buying more nappies. Boo hoo

Vic xx
Tweedle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tweedle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2008 at 3:52pm
I love these nappies I have a large snap-in for DS and it fits him really well at 16kg! and lasts about 3 hours with no extra boosting. I can't wait till we stock these!

Edited by Tweedle
Mum to Ellie, Dylan & Lauren
Bel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2008 at 4:26pm

Hey Tweedle - which snaps are you on to fit at 16kg?? Luke is 10.7kg and is on the smallest without snapping over in the large.  I am actually a little reluctant to buy more if they aren't going to fit for too much longer...

Luke (09.11.2007)
Amy (01.04.2009)
Tweedle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tweedle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2008 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by Bel Bel wrote:

Hey Tweedle - which snaps are you on to fit at 16kg?? Luke is 10.7kg and is on the smallest without snapping over in the large.  I am actually a little reluctant to buy more if they aren't going to fit for too much longer...

Dylan is on the 2nd to last...
Mum to Ellie, Dylan & Lauren
kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2008 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Tweedle Tweedle wrote:

Originally posted by Bel Bel wrote:

Dylan is on the 2nd to last...

Leo is on the same snap setting as Dylan, at 13-14kg (see mother's instinct website gallery for Leo in his rockmelon).

Vic xx
mothersinstinct View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mothersinstinct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2008 at 11:54pm
Isaac is on that setting too .... I think he must be between 14-15kg. He is the same age as Dylan.

I do believe Sue is coming out with an XL sized one at some point so watch the space for that.

I think alot of kiddies slim down alot once they hit 2 anyway, but it is more the rise then hat becomes the problem.
Karyn

Mum to J (7 years) and I (4)

Bel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2008 at 9:21am

Oops I slipped... twice!! Blue and Red itti bittis on their way to my house!!

Still couldn't decide about the snap in or sewn in (I have both) so got both again! eek DH not going to be happy... tho did mention that I would sell some of the others...

Luke (09.11.2007)
Amy (01.04.2009)
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2008 at 11:12am
I was naughty and made Bizzy decide whether I bought any or not coz I knew I really didn't *need* them, but if she bought some I could justify it for splitting postage

So now the gremlins are getting a large sewn-in in fuschia each and baby is getting a med yellow. That is assuming she ever decides to come out and join the rest of the world, she is way too happy in there atm.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2008 at 11:35am
Originally posted by Maya Maya wrote:

I was naughty and made Bizzy decide whether I bought any or not coz I knew I really didn't *need* them, but if she bought some I could justify it for splitting postage

So now the gremlins are getting a large sewn-in in fuschia each and baby is getting a med yellow. That is assuming she ever decides to come out and join the rest of the world, she is way too happy in there atm.

Have been thinking about you Emma and wondering how you were getting on! Can't wait to read a post about your new arrival - I'm sure she's not far away now!! Take it easy & best wishes for the birth

Vic xx
kiwimonkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwimonkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2008 at 2:56pm
Drat... missed the sale

I'm going to order the trial pack.. as even DH likes the d'lish :D lol

Dylan is a cutie... love the pose !!

Trudie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12