FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOMFG!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OMFG!!!!
    Posted: 17 June 2008 at 5:50pm
just heard on prime

18mth twins, boy and a girl, found dead in an aussie house by another sibling. thought to have been dead for a week!!!!   here's the kicker......they each weighed only 4kgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

parents will be charged with failing to provide the necessities of life    

this makes me so angry and upset! what the hell is going on with the world!    bring back the death penalty...although even that punishment is too kind!

Sponsored Links

AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2008 at 5:53pm
I just read an article on that today... it said their weights, but not that they were that old! I thought it was sick to begin with but that's just.... ugh!

MyBelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyBelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2008 at 5:55pm
oh that is so sick and disgusting, oh those poor little babies! my daughter weighed more than that at birth!

grrr the parents need to be shot, actually, shot would be too good for them, they need some severe punishment, something like what they did to their children,

have to say the kiddies are in a better place now though by the sounds of things
MyBelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyBelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2008 at 5:59pm
here is an article about it

Link
pepsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2008 at 6:03pm
News story here. Interesting that the article says the children looked like they had died of malnutrition, then went on to say the mother was overweight...

So sad and shocking, and terrible that their 11 year old sibling found their bodies..
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2008 at 6:14pm

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2008 at 7:46pm
That is just awful. I don't know what to say. Those poor, poor wee babies

Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2008 at 7:47pm
That's sad, but it doesn't even sound intentionally cruel. Just really absurdly out of it. I feel sorry for the 11yo the most. And 4kg is shocking but that was the heavier twin - my goodness!!
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2008 at 8:02pm
I don't think i fed them enough...... WTF? you think?! How the heck did you figure THAT out......
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Leelee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leelee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2008 at 8:34pm
OMFG!!! I am lost for words! Those poor wee babies

Edited by Leelee
peachy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2008 at 8:34pm
catcase View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catcase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2008 at 8:25am

kasbee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kasbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2008 at 10:38am
OMFG, that is just disgusting. Some people dont even deserve to be parents, makes my blood boil!

Edited by kasbee
Kelly, mother to
4 wonderful children.
MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2008 at 10:58am

That makes me so sad and so angry.

*insert emoticon here of me slapping those useless excuses for human beings that don't deserve to be called parents*

Do they not have a plunket equivalent in Australia?  I found it interesting that one of the articles mentions 2 different neighbours noticing odd behaviour (i.e. 3 yo roaming street unsupervised) and yet nothing was mentioned to authorities.  I'm getting pretty sick of the "mind our own business" and "don't ask questions" world in which we live.

Edited by MrsMojo
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2008 at 12:24pm
OMFG is right...Oh God I dont even know what to say.

And the mum is so casual about it too....F#@^% nutcase. OH GOD....I would make her suffer till she died the F@^%$@ b&$#@.

I feel sick!!

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2008 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by MrsMojo MrsMojo wrote:

neighbours noticing odd behaviour (i.e. 3 yo roaming street unsupervised) and yet nothing was mentioned to authorities.  I'm getting pretty sick of the "mind our own business" and "don't ask questions" world in which we live.

i couldn't understand why the neighbours didn't call someone either!????? the kids were coming over asking for food, they hardly saw the parents or the twins and the 3yr old roaming the streets.....that would be enough to make me call someone!

Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2008 at 9:14pm
B**sta**s

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2008 at 10:18pm
Heres an update on the twins! Update
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

scarecrowfarm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarecrowfarm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2008 at 10:32am
That is absolutely disgusting. I hope the parents go to jail for a very long time, if not forever. My 17 month old is a tiny wee thing, but even at the bottom of the charts she weighs over 8 kg. There is no way those kiddos could weigh so little unless they were absolutely starved to death. Poor wee mites. What a horrid way to die.
Robyn
www.scarecrowfarm.co.nz
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2008 at 11:00am
bizzar? Really? Its not Bizzar...id F^#@^# up!

I was thinking last night that I would lock them up and every day go and push 10 niddles in their bodies untill they died!

I just cant imagine how else to make them suffer for a long period of time. Any ideas Guys?

OH I think I am loosing my mind...but I want to see them punished and not just thrown in jail......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>