FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedsth auck mums meet up?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2008 at 2:49pm
OK NO one said any thing so we didnt come....I am keen tomorrow if the weather keeps up!!

Let me know!

Sponsored Links

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2008 at 8:41pm
we were away this weekend...thats why i said id be keen next week....so how about next weekend???

chelc - probably a better idea tooPM your cell number....security isnt great....just a thought when i saw it on there...
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2008 at 10:23am
Yah I am free nect weekend too....DH plays soccer on Sat so Z and I bored!! My parents might tag along if at home sice they live across the road!! LOL

Lets just pray for good weather ...and Ro I cant wait to see Ella again. I was on net this Sat at Mums and I showed her Ella's pic and said Remember Ro at Long bay she was pregnant well thats her daughter! Mums jaw dropped...lol

She said that Ella was beautiful!!

Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2008 at 5:54pm
I'm free next Saturday too, but DS is at his dads, so will be just me...hope thats ok

what time would we be looking at app?
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2008 at 6:01pm
Oh thats alright...there will be plenty more visits I am sure!!

I say (if the weather is good) around 11am?

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 1:30pm
11am this sat (23rd Aug) at the gardens...cool ...see you there....

anyone know if ginger around to add a bump and dogs to the mix???
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 1:39pm
RO...Are you still gonna go if it is raining?? I so dont want Z to get wet and get sick!! I hope its a nice day!!

See you there...so we meet up next to Cafe??

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2008 at 10:24am
ill still be there if it is lightish rain...but if hailing etc no way....dogs are wet enough....!

meet at cafe...we have to walk to outside of cafe the long way anyways with the dogs....if ok will sit outside...if spitting will tie them up...trouble with tying mine up is the pup howls and people give them too much attention anyways! ugh cute dogs cute kids...Im screwed!!!
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2008 at 10:36am
LOL....Ok! Hopefully the day is good and we can have good walk around! feed the ducks or some thing!

Chelc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chelc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2008 at 11:51am
lol if you are at the gardens around 1.30 you might see me, i'll be the one in the white wedding dress lol i've been really busy, with a tummy bug and trying to get everything sorted for this wedding. after that im moving into my own place so if you guys are keen im very close to gardens so you can always come for a coffee!
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2008 at 3:46pm
Awww.....wedding.....should we make it 1.30 then Ro?? LOL

Good luck for tomorrow Chelc!! Hope the rain stays away for you and your Pics!!

Have a great Day!!

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2008 at 4:39pm
all the best for tomorrow chelc, seems to b a popular date.

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2008 at 8:00am
no lets stick to 11ish.....we may still be around for the wedding then....and the cafe gets real busy at lunchtime so if we there before that would be best...

weather seems ok so far.....and my dogs really need to get off the section....
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2008 at 9:32am
Im out sorry, DP has come up with a list of things we need to do today... Gotta love their timing

Anyway, I will be up for another go next weekend seeing as I will have DS with me, he loves meeting other kids regardless of age lol

Hope you guys have fun, and Fingers crossed the weather holds out for you Chelc!!!
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2008 at 9:43pm
I am sorry I didnt make it today....Stupid visitors from stupid overseas called at 9am and said they are coming over at 10am...I thought swwet I could still make it if they stay for an hour or so...but no I ended up at our place till 12...arrrgggg!!!

NEXT TIME!!

LeightonsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeightonsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2008 at 12:01pm
Hey my name is Sarah and Im a 20 yr old first time mum. My son is 4 months old and am keen to meet other mums in this area as I dont really know anyone!
I work part time so am free Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays :-)
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2008 at 5:05pm
welcome leightons mum

I thinka c ouple of people met up last weekend but we seem to not be very good at actually arranging a big meet. lol. where do you live?

I'm Chontelle & i live in Papakura. Been here since Oct & stil know practically noone so welcome to OB & hopefully you will meet some other mums. Oh yea, i'm 23 & my big boy is 2 & number due in 5-7 weeks or so.

LeightonsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeightonsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2008 at 8:27pm
Hi Chontelle,

Im living in Weymouth at the moment and moving to Hillpark/Manurewa in a few weeks....
I'd be keen to meet up with other mums any day im free! Life gets rather boring at home :-)

kiwigirl04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwigirl04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 12:01pm
hi all

im a first time mum, with a 10 week old baby girl.

I have a step son who is 3years old, but he doesnt live with us.

Would like to meet up with some mums as i dont have many friends in auckland
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2008 at 11:59am
Hi gals!

Leightons Mum...have you moved? I am not too far from you if you have...Unfortunately I work Mon- Fri so cant do weekdays! But most weekend I could!

Manurewa gardens is just down the rd so that always a nice place to catch up!

Any ways welcome to all the new OH members!!

I might have more time on hand in couple of months when I am home with my new baby girl!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>