FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBrighten winter with Honeychild specials!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brighten winter with Honeychild specials!
    Posted: 20 July 2008 at 9:20am
Brighten your day with some HOT mid-winter specials* from your Oh Baby Honey Child agent (that's me

Purchase a set of six nappies and receive six free boosters, valued at $18.00.

OR

Purchase a set of 12 nappies and receive six free boosters AND free delivery, valued at $28.00.

If you don't need any boosters you can choose either a roll of flushable liners, a small nappy tote or a change mat instead (available in a variety of colours to match your Honeychild nappies).

Make the most of our bulk buying discounts, get together with some friends and order a dozen or more together. The more nappies in one order the less you pay per nappy (joint orders are available only with direct credit/cash payments).

Want free nappies and accessories?
Our loyalty programme has also been expanded, so as well as receiving tokens for referrals, you also receive a token for every $50 you spend! This is a great way to add to your stash for free.

I can help you choose sizes, packages etc. I do personal fittings (Auckland area only unless you want to shout me a trip ) and have a wealth of knowledge at my fingertips, as well as offering great before and after sales care.

Give me a call today, I look forward to hearing from you
Toni Pressman-Hyde
021 173 0288
toni.pressman-hyde@honeychild.co.nz

*Special conditions. This offer is only for orders placed directly with myself, please mention Oh Baby! when ordering. Payment is by direct credit or cash ONLY.
Offer expires on 31st August 2008

Edited by Two Blondinis
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply