FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedVitamin B6

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Simonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vitamin B6
    Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:25am
I have been told by a number of people that Vitamin B6 is great for you when TTC, and my doctor prescribed me a nice high dose of this (which BTW you must take with a B complex, or else the B6 leeches all the other B vitamins out of your system). Anyway! I'm basically just sharing (probably too much) ...but I'm really fascinated by the fact that at the start of my cycle my body is dumping most of the B vitamins (bright yellow wee obviously), and yet, when I'm coming up to ovulation, it absorbs every last scrap of it. I'm beginning to be quite interested by this whole business! The level of absorption of the B vitamins is a perfect match to my chart!!

And, by the way, it is doing good things for my cycle - my chart this month looks really good, and it's even better (more stable, and definitely ovulatory) than last month (I started the B6 part way through last month). Fingers, toes, eyes, (not legs), arms crossed for this month! I'd love to get pregnant again (properly) this month - I'd be due on my husband's birthday, and though I'm not a sentimental soul ...that'd be really special.
Simonne xx

~ Established 1979 ~
Sponsored Links

Simonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:32am
Actually, now that I think about it ...we'd find out we were pregnant (more or less) on my birthday, and be due on his!

How cool would that be?!

Obviously, because it would be so cool, it won't happen ...but then me and AF can just go shopping (with the husband's credit card) to cheer me up (or perhaps just pay for the coat I layby'd the other day ...OUCH!)
Simonne xx

~ Established 1979 ~
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:03am
just as an aside - when yoko ono tried to get pregnant to john she wanted the baby to be born on his birthday - apparently it is very good if a boy child is born on his dads birthday...

Simonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:13am
Hmmm ...well the husband better cook up some good swimmers then Plus he did admit (actually let slip and then couldn't think fast enough to back track) he'd like a boy child ...so I'll have to see what I can do!!
Simonne xx

~ Established 1979 ~
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:27pm
Waaaaaay TMI here, but Willie reckons the secret to us getting preg first cycle after my m/c was that he stopped wearing underwear. Apparently gave the boys more room to breathe. Gross!!!! I just hope his workmates weren't looking too closely when he climbed down out of his truck, coz he wears short shorts!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Simonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:34pm
Dear Emma,

Having just inhaled what I was eating when I read your post, I am currently choking to death. I am going to die with the mental picture of .......

Thanks a bunch.

I hope baby kicks you in the kidneys at some stage
Simonne xx

~ Established 1979 ~
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:40pm
LMAO! Seriously tho, thats what he said...
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:09pm
hahahahhahahaha now Emma that is VERY funny!!!! Lol you can imagine the comments he would have gotten if they had of seen something LOL
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:45pm
Not pretty, I can assure you!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
Simonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 7:57am
Well ...I survived the choking incident ...just, but nearly didn't survive a strangling incident later in the evening. I told my husband to blame Emma ...

At a rather inopportune moment last evening (take a look at my ticker and you'll see what I mean), the thought just popped into my head out of nowhere ...

FREE WILLIE!! (Disney has a LOT to answer for with that movie!)

Apparently giggling puts a man off a bit. Snorting is even more distracting. And, generally vibrating with laughter ...not appreciated.
Simonne xx

~ Established 1979 ~
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:31am
lol simonne!

hope you got over your little fit ok...there's a job to do you know

Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:44am
That is soooo funny simonne!!
Simonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:26am
I sort of did Jack's mum, but I'm a bit of a disaster ...as soon as I get the giggles, that's it The more hubby scowled at me, the more I lost it!

The really funny thing is Willie told Emma that he thought the secret to them getting pregnant this time was his free willy ...imagine if Al and I got pregnant this month and it was thanks to the thought of Willie's free willy!!

*Snort* It's always the silliest things that tip you over the edge

Righto ...I'm off to find my marbles. I have no idea where they've gone!
Simonne xx

~ Established 1979 ~
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:33am
I think those marbles are long gone Simonne! Poor Al - send him my apologies for spoiling the mood!

Another funny thing (swallow your lunch first) - when I found out I was preg a friend asked me if I slipped and landed on a willie...
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
Simonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:46am
Yep, Emma you're quite right. I've looked everywhere and they've gone for good. (I blame this 10th cycle - I've gone around the twist! I never did like the number 10. It's like my number 13. No idea why.)

As for your friend .... That's brilliant!
Simonne xx

~ Established 1979 ~
 Post Reply Post Reply