FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWigglebums sizing...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kiwimonkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwimonkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wigglebums sizing...
    Posted: 30 July 2008 at 3:13pm
Hi All,
I brought a new wigglebums pocket nap when they were having their sale a month ago... but find I can't get it to fit snugly on my dd. She's nearly 4 months old, 6.5kgs at last weigh in two weeks ago, so not a chicken legged bub. I got the medium as its supposed to fit from 5.5kgs, but I'm finding it gapes badly around the thighs. I so LOVE the print, but its unuseable

Does anyone else having one, and how do you find the sizing??
Thanks
Trudie
Mum to Max (18 May 05) and Ava (9 April 08)

Sponsored Links

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 3:29pm
I think their sizing is on the larger side. We have a large pocket and it's huge compared with other larges that we have.
AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 3:42pm
I have a small, and 2 mediums - the small isn't that much smaller than the mediums, the mediums seem maybe a little larger than other mediums, but not hugely so.

Post Reply Post Reply