FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat are you doing?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Sarah Beth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:08am
LOL Simonne, I love it!!!
Sponsored Links

Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2006 at 11:41am
Thats so cute Simonne!!
Jennz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:17pm
You certainly become way more aware of what your body is up to through this process huh!

Aw that cabbage thing is sooo cute :)
Jen, Charlotte 7 & Kate 3

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2006 at 8:29pm
hehehehehehehe Jen, I'll never look at your hubby in the same way again now I know about his underwear!

I really hope you guys all get preggo this month. It kills me waiting for you! (So sad is my life )
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2006 at 1:03pm
Ah geez, just decided to retract that post. As if it isn't bad enough without me hassling you. I think what I meant was - good luck!!!
Jennz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2006 at 1:55pm
It would be even worse for you if i told you he was a "tighty whitey" guy hehe :) ew!

I really hope we do this month too- I don't want to have to wait until September to start trying again! I get to test in 9 1/2 more days :) Not that I'm desperately counting or anything.
Jen, Charlotte 7 & Kate 3

robyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2006 at 9:06pm
Hey everyone, just thought I would jump in here and add my two cents. I used to get ovulation cramps too so knew when it was bonking time and was also told that every second day is best to give the guy time to refill for want of a better description.
KOBE born 19 March 2004

Simonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2006 at 8:16am
Hey Robyn ... Thanks for your two cents! I think next month I'll try the every second day thing. A few people have suggested it, and I read in a book over the w/end that it was the best way to go ...I'm assuming of course that nothing interesting happens this month! I'm not holding my breath as pre-AF cramps have started niggling, so all I'm likely to get if I do hold my breath, is blue in the face!
Simonne xx

~ Established 1979 ~
Chaucey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chaucey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2006 at 9:28am
I chart my temps and my CM. I also use an ovulation microscope.
The biggest issue is having well-timed BD'ing, so want to not tire DH out too much.
I take prenatal vitamins and one called "omega plus" which has EPO, flaxseed oil and omega 3.
Haven't gone as far as ovulation predictor kits yet, as I think I have that sussed with the other methods.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12