FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedEgg Donation???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
flowertots5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flowertots5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Egg Donation???
    Posted: 05 August 2008 at 8:16pm
I dont want to upset anyone but I cant find a thread in here thats about this topic? Is there one??
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flowertots5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 8:23pm
Im interested in someone who has done this and what their experience was like. I am 100% sure this is what i want to do now I have completed my family but im unsure of the steps to take next.
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 8:26pm
I don't really know much about how to go about it but good on you!!

There's often ads in magazines like Little Treasures of people asking for egg donors. I'm guessing though a good place to start would be a fertility place?? maybe??
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 8:32pm

Yeah there are a couple of posts about egg donation I will have a look for you.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Anna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2008 at 8:22am
Check out Aussie Egg Donors for some fantastic info, there is a great forum there and you can talk to lots of people who have done or are doing it or are waiting for donors.

You can phone Fertility Associates and ask them to send you some info, they can send you details about the actual process.
Anna

nzmumto3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzmumto3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2008 at 1:50pm
Hi flowertots5

I have recently completed a de cycle to an anonymous couple, it was the most rewarding thing I have ever done apart from having my own children of course. And yesterday I found out that my recipients are pregnant. Happy to answer any questions you may have.
Three beautiful boys.

Daizy01 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2008 at 4:09pm
Hi Girls,

I am new to this site and am looking forward to getting to know you all.

I am in the process of seeking an egg donor. Do you know if I can advertise on this site?

I have advertised on Aussie Egg Donors, Littlies, Treasures, NZ Surrogacy. Is there anywhere else I have missed?

I have been told that egg donation is the only way I can get pregnant after two unsuccesful ICSI cycles.

Look forward to your replies.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flowertots5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2008 at 9:52am
Hello Daizy01 - im not sure if you can advertise on this site for one? But I dont see why not, I see plenty of people advertising they want to be one so it only seems fair you could ask for one. I have been blessed with 3 gorgeous healthy children and want the opportunity to help someone else get their dream of having children.
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2008 at 10:59am

Daizy, you would need to talk to admin about asking for a donor on here. If you have a look at the top post about the rules and stuff for this forum they have the admin list as well and you can ask them what you can do.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
 Post Reply Post Reply