FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSeptember 2007 toddlers!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
BabyKiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyKiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: September 2007 toddlers!!
    Posted: 16 August 2008 at 3:11pm
Oh my god, I can't believe our wee ones are almost a year old!

I thought I would start this and get the ball rolling for us, lets see if we can keep this going!!
Sponsored Links

.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2008 at 3:41pm
OMG! I'm not stepping in here until Cooper turns 1!! I'll just stand at the "door" for now
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2008 at 6:53pm
Ok girls this is our new home!

If Admin are lurking can they please sticky this one and unsticky the other one over in babies - Cheers!
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

BabyKiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyKiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2008 at 8:38pm
Welcome abroad!!
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2008 at 8:40pm
What has she got in her mouth? LOL
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

BabyKiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyKiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2008 at 3:30pm
Its a juggling ball, it is made of soft leather and is filled with beans or something like that. She loves them and puts them in her mouth and carries them like that!!

It is quite funny to watch!
popcorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote popcorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2008 at 3:37pm
Well I guess it is time to post over here now!

Thomas does the whole crawl around with something in his mouth thing too! He is having a bit of a funny afternoon today he is totally tired and needs a sleep but is resisting

we have a new favourite food here! Mum made mini cheese muffins for the party and he LOVES them! I am trying hard to give him more lunch time variety so thats something else to add to my list!
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2008 at 4:44pm
Cooper is on a food strike! Will only have water and milk. If I'm lucky I can get him to have a tiny bit of bread. He's still not well.

Yesterday he had an allergic reaction to something that he had at lunch, but we can't work out what it was.. he woke up from his afternoon sleep screaming blue murder, Craig got him up and his face was bright red with welts everywhere, looked horrible, we gave him some Histafen and it went down within 10mins...so god knows what it caused it.
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

BabyKiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyKiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2008 at 7:35pm
Oh mel, I hope that you get it sussed and an eliminate it from his diet. Touch wood we are all good here, apart from the reflux!

It's amazing seeing them do all the different things now and I have to say I just love watching her do all this stuff!

Glad that T is loving the muffins, have started giving A more stuff and see is doing ok, so we'll see what happens!
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2008 at 8:22pm
I just want him to get better so I can ditch the formula and give him proper milk, although I have a nagging feeling he's allergic to diary... he probably isn't, it's just a feeling,...
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2008 at 8:26pm
Nooo! Cooper can't be a toddler already!
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2008 at 8:27pm
LOL yes I'm afraid we've moved to the otherside...
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

popcorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote popcorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2008 at 7:25pm
that would have been awful mel! hope you find out what the reaction was to soon! scary!

we have been really lucky with everything so far the only reaction he has had was to when they changed his formula he loves his cows milk now! he drunk 3 full bottles today the most he has done for ages!

BabyKiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyKiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2008 at 9:16pm
Mel, you would probably find that if he was allergic to dairy he would have possibly reacted to the formula, thats only my opinion though!

Ava also loves her cows milk as well, but is still preferring water.
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2008 at 10:03pm
Yeah I agree Donna, I think it could be diary too. We will see what happens once he's better if we get any reactions to the cow milks.
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2008 at 9:55am
Coopers ears are all clear!! yay! So we'll start him on cows milk when we do the groceries...Do you heat the milk up for them??
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

popcorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote popcorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2008 at 4:22pm
yep i still do mostly because its soooo cold from the fridge and its a bit nicer to go to bed with a belly of warm milk
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2008 at 4:32pm
Oh that's good, I used to heat it up for Nyah too. How many mls of cows milk is he drinking a day now?
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

popcorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote popcorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2008 at 4:44pm
600mls max usually less than that, he has plenty of dairy in his food though lots of yoghurt, cheese macaroni cheese etc

i am still giving him 3 bottles a day, but he usually only drinks like 130mls at a time or something so its more realistically like 400mls

how about cooper
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2008 at 5:00pm
He's still on formula and not a great eater so I'd say 750mls of that.

I have a cup of water for him "oncall" that I leave on the coffee table for him and he'll usually drink 150mls of that during the day (not in one sitting though).
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>