FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNew Weight loss thread!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 243>
Author
ooEvaoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ooEvaoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Weight loss thread!
    Posted: 26 August 2008 at 1:47pm

Now I know that there is a weight loss thread in the photos gallery..but! there is just tooo much for me to sift through.....so.....I thought I'd start another one. So anyone out there who are trying to beat the baby bulge!!....yes I'm still trying to 20 months later . Come and join in, whenever you weigh in post up you losses/gains. We could even set a goal date or something just to keep us motivated. I'm gonna need a lot of it!.

Soooooo here it goes Ima post my weight ahhhh!!!!! (never thought I'd do this but hey!)

SW = 107Kg

GW= 75Kg

My weigh in days are saturdays, and I've lost 2 kgs in 2 weeks

Edited by ooEvaoo

Sponsored Links

lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2008 at 2:16pm
Im currently at 78.2 (as of this morning) ... my goal weight will be between 65-68 (as Im carrying less muscle than I was before the bump .. so I would need to be lighter to look the same).

Ive lost 5 kilos so far (in just over a month)... and have just started training in earnest for the More FM Triathlon series (Im doing the three Auckland ones)
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
HippyMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HippyMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2008 at 2:37pm
Just over 72kg here, though I've been banned from weighing myself until I'm finished the current stage of the programme I'm on with my personal trainer. My goal weight is about the same as yours lilfatty - 65kg.

I have mostly been banned from weighing myself as it is not my main focus (believe it or not) - I have a bigger goal in mind for the end of the year.
Mama to two earth walkers & two angels.

Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a human being. ~ Kittie Franz

Next Slingbabies! Meet - Friday 4th May !!
MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2008 at 2:42pm

Can I join too? 

The catch is I don't actually want to lose any weight, I just want to turn my extra fat back into muscle so although I'll weigh the same I'll have a lean body instead of a jiggly flabby one.

ohanlon82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohanlon82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2008 at 2:45pm
joining too - no baby bulge but just need to get in shape before trying for babies.

weight as of yest morning 75kg
want to be down to 65kg - 68kg - snap lilfatty

also doing the 3 tri in Auckland aswell - need more moviation...

we can do it girls
http://lb2f.lilypie.com/TikiPic.php/RPaODBg.jpg
lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2008 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by ohanlon82 ohanlon82 wrote:

also doing the 3 tri in Auckland aswell - need more moviation...

we can do it girls

Hey thats awesome! I signed up online yesterday so there is no turning back now

And Im actually going to train for it this time around ... last time around I just relied on my fitness ... now its non existent after having so much time off with the bump then a newborn.

ohanlon82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohanlon82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2008 at 2:56pm
he he i did with a friend last night aswell and we justed relied on fitness - training full form this time...
can you sign up already????

what area are you in????
lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2008 at 2:58pm
Im in Parnell ... so I can actually time trial on the Mission Bay course, which is really handy

Oh and I didnt think you could sign up until the 1st but when I went to the site yesterday it let me.

ohanlon82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohanlon82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2008 at 2:59pm
ohh that is wicked - might try and sign up now he he no turning back

ohh bummer i am out east - was going to say could meet up.. awesome to time trial there.. that is where i did my first one.. like that course heaps
lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2008 at 3:01pm
Yeah thats the same place I did my first one ...

Ive decided to do swim lessons this time around though since last time I just "winged" it .. (and I couldnt reach the ground the time I tried to rest lol)

ohanlon82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohanlon82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2008 at 3:04pm
cool as - keep me posted on how you going :)

could meet up some day :)
emz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2008 at 3:16pm
OK I'll join, I know I posted in the one in the photo gallery but can't be assed sifting through pages either.

Current weight: 84.5kg
Goal weight: 75-77kg (until next baby's born then it will be 70-73kg and maintenance)

I'm going for a 500g loss on average per week up until Christmas. Secretly I'm hoping for some wicked MS again so I can drop a few kgs - how bad is that?!

At the moment I'm trying to stick to WW points (trying being the word - not succeeding well as I'm sabbotaging myself for some reason) and exercising every day which is better than I have been doing. Monday, Thursday is cross-trainer, Tuesday and one day in the weekend is swimming, and Wednesday and Friday is TurboJam DVD's. We'll see how it goes anyway. I honestly used to be able to drop 10kg in a matter of 2-3 months but don't have the motivation now either. I just keep picturing myself in my wedding dress and how great I looked whenever I reach for another cookie (although damnit I still get the cookie but one is better than 3!)
mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2008 at 3:17pm
im about to start myself havent weighed i since the end of my 2nd trimester in pregnancy so a LONG time lol, have no real idea of my weight- but i have a goal 72kg then anything more is a bonus im quite healthy and happy at that weight for my height and bust im sure each of those must weigh a couple kg the size they are at the mo haha. im guessing i have about 10kg to loose?

have lost 23 kg in the past almost making my goal of 72kg then i got pregnant with kayla and havent got back down there BUT it is promosing that i havent got as big as i did after my second daughter.
lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2008 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by ohanlon82 ohanlon82 wrote:

cool as - keep me posted on how you going :)

could meet up some day :)

Id really like that ... I used to be able to train with DH but now one of us has to stay with Isabelle and I get so "little girl lost" training alone lol

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2008 at 3:26pm
oh this is perfect - I have put on weigh over winter (damn cabin fever) so here we go

SW - 71kgs
GW - 65kgs

I lost 6kgs last spring (that was my baby wieght and got down to 67kgs (on a good day 66kgs) so will stick along those line again - although i am finding I am being good most days I seem to be getting bigger.

So what is everyone doing thats working to loose the wieght?
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2008 at 3:31pm
My original starting weight when I first started was 90kg.

My weight a couple of days ago was 72.2kg

GW: 69.9kg lol

Ultimate GW would be 65kg but I think that's going to be damn near impossible lol

I'm watching my snacking (ie trying not to lol) and choosing healthier takeaways (we have takeaways once a week). Plus I'm exercising as much as I can (usually around 6km a day) but not for the past few days as I'm getting sick.
lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2008 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by AnnC AnnC wrote:

So what is everyone doing thats working to loose the wieght?

Im finding not eating crap is helping lol but I tend to drop shed loads of weight running (even though I hate it with a passion!)

Ive lost 30kgs+ before (and kept it off for 5 years until falling pregnant) .. so I know its not impossible

Edited by lilfatty

Shorty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shorty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2008 at 3:49pm
I will join in......the more motivation the better.

SW 74kgs (shudder)
GW 62kgs

Could be an impossible goal but am going to try.
I am a short bum so my SW was terrrible for my height! WW reckons I should be at 62kgs MAX! I feel better at 62 but would probably settle at 65kgs if I get stuck there.

I try to exercise 5 days a week, at the mo 7 is a little too much for me.
I also need to stop constantly eating, so working on 3 meals and 2 small snacks. I have cut out ALL junk food, and limited fizzy drink.

Edited by Shorty

ohanlon82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohanlon82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2008 at 3:51pm
cool Julia - will PM when the weather gets a bit warmers

well just been speaking with one my best buddies meeting up on friday night for a drink (whoops) she is giving me nutriton plan thingy for my blood type - she is a naturopath.. so going to give this 10 week challenge a go.. she said what do you want to do in those 10 weeks - i said look HOT BY SUMMER

trying not to snack is another biggie for me
lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2008 at 3:56pm
I eat five times a day ... and now that Im not competing I have one day where I can eat any crap I want (which helps me keep clean the rest of the time).

And .. I have no excuse since Im a qualified PT and know what I should and should not be putting in my mouth

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 243>