FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked8 Days old......

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LeahandJoel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeahandJoel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 8 Days old......
    Posted: 27 August 2008 at 11:56am

and in his cloth naps. I am so impressed with me for being organised enough to have two under 2  in cloth so soon.

Sorry had to brag

Sponsored Links

first View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote first Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2008 at 2:26pm
That is way cool. I waited till we ran out of gifted nappies and started my clothes at 11days. Go you for 2 under 2 in cloth.

BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2008 at 2:42pm
your a legend!! i think we started cloth at 6 weeks?? and that was only 1 baby!

oh and huge congrats about bubs too!!!
Mama-Me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama-Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2008 at 4:44pm
well done!!! I would be bragging too!
kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2008 at 1:12pm
Way to go!!

Any pics of your tiny cloth butt?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeahandJoel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2008 at 2:08pm

Haven't figured out the pics thing yet. Care to shed some light on it for me please!!

Then I will happily put pics up.

kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2008 at 3:51pm
Oh dear, I'm really not the best person, I always have trouble! I use www.holdthatpic.com to upload the photo, then they give you a code to post.

Tweedle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tweedle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2008 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by LisaD LisaD wrote:

and in his cloth naps. I am so impressed with me for being organised enough to have two under 2  in cloth so soon.

Sorry had to brag

Well Done
Mum to Ellie, Dylan & Lauren

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeahandJoel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2008 at 2:05pm

Free image hosting by http://www.holdthatpic.com/

Leah in one of her new naps

Free image hosting by http://www.holdthatpic.com/

Joel in one of his fleece covers with prefold insert, man they look so big on his butt and so small next to Leahs naps, never thought they would even fit him!!

Edited by LisaD

Tweedle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tweedle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2008 at 2:14pm
Aw cutie cutie
Mum to Ellie, Dylan & Lauren
first View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote first Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2008 at 3:39pm
Such cute cloth bums. Are you using just prefolds with Joel or a range? How do you find the prefolds?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeahandJoel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2008 at 7:48pm

I'm using the Real Nappies prefolds that I got from trademe really cheap. They are the only inserts I have that fit these very small covers. The covers are some that my mum made from fleece and she has done about 4 sizes. I have other inserts for the bigger sizes. In Leahs I use a combo of microfibre and either hemp or bamboo and will end up using the same for Joel.

I used the prefolds for Leah when she was little and snappied them with a cover, but I can't find the snappi so have just been laying them in the cover this time round. So far no leaks but its early days!! I don't mind the prefolds, and its not like he wees a lot or is in them for very long as he poos quite often so is changed every couple of hours.

Post Reply Post Reply