FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWish me luck

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Simonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wish me luck
    Posted: 07 April 2006 at 8:17am
I'm too aprehensive to do this for myself, so I'm hoping you will all do it for me

This morning, just after I woke up, I had light spotting. Very light, but it did look like spotting - pink spots in my CM (of which there seems to be a bit more than normal ...though that is likely to be my imagination - and bizzarly enough, I've had a non-cold-like slightly snotty nose for a few days. Very strange). It would be 8DPO for me. I know AF is due in a few days, but I just don't spot. I bleed. AF does feel imminent - I have niggly cramps and I feel like I'm about to start bleeding. I also don't really have anything else which may suggest ...you know ... My bra feels tight, but my boobs aren't sore to the same degree they were last month. I just get the odd 'stabbing' sensation in them really.

I know I shouldn't, but I can't help it ...the hoping. I mean, it is possible, isn't it? I might be. I just don't dare hope.

OK. That's my pre-AF ...goodness-knows-what ...away with the fairies moment?

I'll be back in 5 days give or take a couple to report that I have crashed and burned, and me and AF are catching up for a cup of tea! (Actually, that's the other thing ...I've gone off tea. I'm usually a big tea drinker, but feel the need for coffee. Pathetic coffee - less than 1/2 a teaspoon to 1/3 cup milk, 2/3 cup water ...but coffee nonetheless).

Right. Stop it, me!!

Everyone - have a good day ...and feel free to ignore my insanity based ramblings. I just needed to talk, and you guys are great listeners. I can't believe it'll be cycle 11 next month. I think that's the reason.
Simonne xx

~ Established 1979 ~
Sponsored Links

aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 8:27am
My fingers and toes are all crossed for you...
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 8:50am
i remember the anxiety, can i be, do i dare think i might be... the frustration, wish i had had someone to talk to about it all instead of thinking i was going slighty mad all by myself.

Simonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 9:08am
Thanks guys! I can assure you gsmum that I'm not going slightly mad ...I'm the whole way there!

Being able to talk here is great - there are so many women who understand the waiting, the wondering, the hoping and the hardly daring to hope. I'm not going to mention the spotting to hubby though as I don't want him to hope and then be disappointed. He really wants to be a dad.
Simonne xx

~ Established 1979 ~
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 9:40am
Good luck, Simmone!
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 10:15am
Simonne - I have everything crossed for you and wish you all the luck in the world.

How do you define spotting?
Simonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 10:32am
Hey Leish - I'm not entirely sure. I guess little bits of blood in your CM, or pinkish or brownish CM (feel free to correct me anyone else!!). I don't really know to be honest - I've never spotted before. (It's how 'they' describe it on the net though)

I just went to the loo first thing this morning, actually expecting AF because it felt like it was coming on, but (being gross here) when I wiped, nothing but CM and it had pink in it. So, that's spotting I guess. I'm not sure. It happened again the next time I went to the loo (have been going frequently just in case it happens again - my loo paper today I think has been the most closley examined loo paper in the history of the world! ) but there was just a trace, and now, nothing.

I don't know. I think this business is playing tricks with my imagination.

I'll blame PMT I think and I've loaded my bag with tampons (no delusions here! ...yeah right!) My boobs are also feeling like alien beings today, increasingly as the day goes on, though I could be imagining that as well
Simonne xx

~ Established 1979 ~
Simonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 10:33am
Oh, and thank you everyone Particularly for humouring my delusional rants
Simonne xx

~ Established 1979 ~
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 10:35am
That's what friends are for, Simmone! And believe me, we'd tell you if you hadn't already realised the delusional nature of your rants (Just kidding )
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
Simonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 10:42am
Ahhh Becca ...it does warm the cockles of my heart to hear you say it though
Simonne xx

~ Established 1979 ~
shelleybean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelleybean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 10:52am
All the very best Simonne - Fingers crossed.

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 11:06am
All the best simonne I remember being that cycle and thinking ahhh feck it i dont think im pregnant and it was the one cycle when i didnt feel pregnant that i was lol Murphys law is asssss!

Good luck chicka!
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 11:12am
Good luck with everything! I look forward to hearing the results!
Simonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 11:36am
Yah, I have to admit Jezsika that I don't really feel like anything much is going on in there. I feel a bit off-colour but that is typical pre-AF. I just got that spotting this morning and I though "Oooooo.... maybe ..." and now I'm just wishing I hadn't posted such garbage and I'm just going to be letting you all know next week that AF has arrived!!   

This business really does do your head in!
Simonne xx

~ Established 1979 ~
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 11:38am
Yer totally agree, the only time i had spotting was when i was pregnant but i dont wanna get your hopes up coz i know how horrid it is if they get dashed but i have everything crossed for you
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 12:15pm
I had spotting with this preg too, but not until 3 days after AF was due.

Good luck Simonne - I think the rest of us are as anxious as you to hear how it turns out!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
robyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 1:04pm
Sounds like it could go either way but fingers crossed for you. I felt like I was getting my period this time round which is why I didnt think I was but look at me now! good luck
KOBE born 19 March 2004

Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 1:29pm
Fingers are crossed here too....

It can really do your head...the number of times you think you could be only for it to turn out to be not your month.

I also don't want to get your hopes up but I also had crampy type feelings the day after I was due...this was when I was out walking...turns out preggy me and walking don't mix! We found out the next day I was pregnant.

The point is, it ain't over until as you put it, you and AF are catching up for a cup of tea!

Hopefully you can take your mind of things and see how it goes. Good luck!

Simonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 2:01pm
Hey Paws

Yep - I've started working on taking my mind off things There was a wee shopping incident at lunch time (I really shouldn't leave the office in my lunch break!) ...tomorrow I am off to the hairdressers to get my highlights done, then tomorrow afternoon Al and I are off to the movies and then going out for dinner. If that little lot doesn't take my mind off things (if only to worry about the visa bill at the end of it all!), then I don't know what will!
Simonne xx

~ Established 1979 ~
caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 2:29pm
hey simonne,
just another preggy lurker popping in to say i hope this is it for you! i felt like absolute cr@p the day i got my positive, was absolutely sure af was about to land any second, all day.
i know you dont want to get your hopes up too much, but don't lose hope either.
fingers crossed!
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>