FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHealthy, Happy Couple Seeks Egg Donor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Daizy01 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Healthy, Happy Couple Seeks Egg Donor
    Posted: 09 September 2008 at 4:03pm
Hi There,

I will keep this advert short and sweet and won’t make a novel out of it which is very easy to do. Obviously, if you are keen to help us out, you are more than welcome to ask as many questions as you like to enable you to make your decision.

My name is Daizy and I live in Wellington with my wonderful partner of 7 years, Ian. We now find ourselves in the position of looking for an Egg Donor. We still consider ourselves very fortunate to have the chance to try through egg donation.

Ian and I dream of becoming parents but unfortunately have not been blessed with a child but look forward to be given the chance.

We are looking for a special woman who is willing to donate her eggs and let us have the opportunity of this amazing gift of life. This generous act will help us know the joy of creating our own family and fulfil our dream.

Ian and I are a healthy happy couple with a strong partnership. We enjoy life together and consider that we would make great parents to a child. We will offer a loving home for a child throughout his or her lifetime. We offer lots of fun and family times, financial stability and support of family and friends. We have many friends and family members with children so there will always be plenty of littlies to play with.

Ian is in the building trade and I am in the legal profession. We both have secure jobs.

Our home is very child friendly and we would provide a most loving and joyful environment. I love reading, movies, music (great fan of all types of music), aerobics and yoga (even knitting which I have just taken up again). Ian is very keen on fishing (which is a bonus in the summertime with all that yummy fresh fish to eat). He also loves pottering around the home and in the garden, and he also enjoys quad biking with his friends up in the hills. We have the best of both worlds where we live. We have the sea on one side of us and the hills on the other so there is always plenty of outdoor activities to choose from. It’s a great place to live and raise children, and we just love it.

We would like to thank you for taking the time to read our advert. If you think you can help, or if you just want to make contact and ask a few questions, please send me a PM. We would love to hear from you.
2 ICSI Cycles (Both BFN)
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply