FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue June 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 597>
Author
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2008 at 7:47pm
hehehe, knowing my mum she would have really had a good look at it as soon as she saw it, especially since I was out of view.

I can feel my uterus stretching, it's crazy how with each pregnancy you feel it more and more. And my nipples are tender. It sucks getting these things when I just don't want to get my hopes up and excited yet.
Sponsored Links

TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2008 at 12:53pm
MrsH (Reina) EDD - 2nd June
kebakat (Stacey) EDD - 3rd June
onemorebub (Sally) EDD - 5th June
Traceya (Tracey) EDD - 6th June will be finding out

Stac, was that the positive test she found? She must be chaffing at the bit waiting for you to tell her, or maybe she thinks you left the test there on purpose for to find

Hope your little man is feeling better.

I think I'm starting to feel the first stages of nausea! I feel ick and my lower back is starting to ache (kinda like I get with AF)

Edited by TraceyA
TTC #2
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2008 at 1:07pm
Yup it was the positive. It had been sitting in the sun too so even though it was faint the sunlight had made it more visable which is crazy. I've had a couple of waves of nausea but I don't know if thats from me being sick or if its morning sickness.

Daniel is feeling a bit better sick wise but I think its got 4+ teeth coming through at the moment. One has definitely come through and there are at least 3 more trying to. Poor little guy is in a bit of pain
nellybelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nellybelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2008 at 1:20pm
hi yall, just poking my nose in to say a tentative hi... will do some more tests before I'm *really* in here but here's hoping!

I reckon you'll get a few more of us before too long, symptoms are looking good in the 2WW
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2008 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by supazo supazo wrote:

I cant believe ill have a 6 month old baby when your all giving birth! Thats crazy.

a six month old ? haha i cant believe i'll have a SEVEN YEAR old *faints*

But yay ! june mummys ! June babies are awesome !
congrats June mummies , i hope more ladies join you soon !

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2008 at 6:23pm
Congrats nellybelly!
MrsH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2008 at 6:58pm
Hope you can join us Nelly - We're rattling around in here.... no doubt more will come.

On the waitlist for my GP tomorrow. Would rather tell the in-laws with the backing of a medical professional LOL.....

Wish me luck. Still no morning sickness but man, when I don't need any more food in me, my body sure let's me know. It's like my throat just stops working..... so weird to not be able to "eat what's put in front of you!!".

And LOOK - I have a thingy.....

Edited by MrsH
Oliviai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oliviai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2008 at 7:47pm
Oh this is my first time on here...... and my first pregnancy. I found out on friday last week and am not sure of my due date but i think it is somewhere around the 13 June. Doctor says its still too early to tel how far along i am. But i'm very excited.
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2008 at 8:22pm
Congrats Oliviai!!

I'm making DH tell the inlaws tonight, then at least nothing will come as a surprise to them if this one ends up good or bad .

Good luck with the docs tomorrow
MrsH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2008 at 8:30pm
Congratulations Oliviai - My first pregnancy too but regardless, we're all in this together.

Much luck to ya Stace. I'm sure they will be happy?? Hope your wee fella is on the up too!

Well we couldn't wait for official word from the GP and told the in-laws tonight. They were rapt and my MIL brought out some things she'd already bought for her first grandchild....

Better be a sticky baby....
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2008 at 8:33pm
Yeah they will be happy as. We think it's good to let people know I'm preggers so if its good they can be happy for us and if its bad, they can kinda help out a bit with Daniel and know why I'm not happy at least.

That's so cute that she had already brought some things!!!
Retta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Retta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2008 at 10:18pm
Hiya,

Found out last week that I'm pregnant! Yippy I'm so excited...I m/c last time @ 11 weeks so I'm hoping this one sticks! My EDD is 2 June.

Time is ticking so slowly by...

Do people recommend arranging a midwife now or waiting a couple of weeks?
TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2008 at 8:43am
Retta(...........) EDD - 2nd June
Oliviai (Olivia) EDD - 13th June
nellybelly (Kirsten) EDD - ?

Morning everyone, and a huge welcome to the new mummies, how exciting our little group is growing

Retta, I have a midwife and my first appointment is next week. They book up really quickly so I'd get onto it asap.

I took my 5th test this morning and the positive line came up before the control line and is much darker then it too Hehe, I'm such a POAS addict! Apparently I should stop doing it though because it does start to fade and that would freak me out! I'm so looking forward to my midwife appointment next week, so exciting. I'm thinking I should also start arranging prenatal classes 'cause they also book up pretty quickly. Still no real m/s, I'm sure I should be glad but it would just be a "real" symptom, iykwim. My unstoppable hunger was back yesterday, about 4pm I told DH I was starving again and he thought for a minute and said "how about a hamburger" and that was it, I HAD to have one!

MrsH, I had trouble swallowing my breakfast this morning too. Not sickness, just couldn't manage to get it into my mouth, chew and swallow.

Ok, I'm off for a bit of a walk in this fine morning air.
TTC #2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nellybelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2008 at 10:24am
Hi if this bub is sticky (got a fainter line this morning so hmmm) it'll be June 12 so will add to list as an act of hope and confidence!

nellybelly (Kirsten) EDD - 12th June will be finding out

And my gosh I would so be finding out, I am so impatient to know everything! Guess that'll be why I am a serial POASer lol
TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2008 at 10:28am
Kirsten, chin up you can get different results from the same packet of tests, some can have more or less dye in them then others. Did you test with your FMU? What about last time? Some people tester stronger with first some with 3rd or 4th so there are lots of variables to consider.

Note to self - don't try to keep taking your supplements when you keep gagging the result is less fun
TTC #2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nellybelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2008 at 10:47am
Yes FMU both times. I'm gonna go out today and buy a different brand, someone said they got stronger lines on MS Quickcard than with First Response, which is what I've got. And that their lines got fainter before they got stronger. Didn't know you could get different results between tests in a packet - that is annoying! But makes me hopeful too!
onemorebub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onemorebub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2008 at 11:57am
Hey girls,
How exciting to see so many BFP coming in here. Thats so awesome.

Had my midwife appointment yesterday and she was just lovely, got 1st bloods done etc, and my bounty pregnancy pack.... i totally forgot about all the freebees you get when preg, lol!!

Anyway, iv had a few waves of nausea, hope it doent come to much and i also feel quite achy down there.... not really sure what that means, gues sits just things growing a nd stretching as they should be, am taking it easy today just to be sure thats all it is.

Hows everyone else feeling, are symptoms in full swing yet??

Oh and midwife has me placed as being due on June 6th..... not 5th!

I am booked in for my 12 week scan already, lol.... bit ahead of myself but midwife just decided to do it while i was there.

Have a great day guys, i will be.

Sally
onemorebub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onemorebub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2008 at 11:58am
onemorebub (Sally) EDD - 6th June
nellybelly (Kirsten) EDD - 12th June will be finding out
MrsH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2008 at 12:48pm
So I just had my GP visit and I told him I thought I was pregnant. Told him about the three positive hpt's that I have done and he decided that we didn't need another to confirm it. Sent me for my bloods, gave me a list of midwives and arranged for an early scan (17 October) to check viability and dates.

Kinda anticlimatic (sp?) because I think I need to POAS to confirm it in my own mind. It's just so great it feels like I will wake up any time soon.

Might just POAS again tonight just to make myself feel better

Hope everyone is having a great day!!! (Weather here in Welly is fantastic - Thank goodness for daylight saving).

ROLL ON 17 OCTOBER!!!
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2008 at 1:30pm
Kirsten - I'm the opposite I got a positive on first response (it was faint but def visable) but on quickcard I got nothing.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 597>