FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue June 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 597>
Author
TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2008 at 4:37pm
MrsH (Reina) EDD - 2nd June
Retta(...........) EDD - 2nd June
kebakat (Stacey) EDD - 3rd June
onemorebub (Sally) EDD - 6th June will be finding out
Traceya (Tracey) EDD - 6th June will be finding out
nellybelly (Kirsten) EDD - 12th June will be finding out
Oliviai (Olivia) EDD - 13th June

I forgot to tell you all about my dream last night The summary of it was that I had a scan (that looked like an x-ray) and it showed, nicely lined up, that I was actually pregnant with 5 sacks, sadly one of the sacks was empty but my doctor, who was the Dr from Stargate SG-1, said that the other 4(!) babies were doing just fine. 4!!!!!

So who else is planning on finding out what they are having?

Edited by TraceyA
TTC #2
Sponsored Links

onemorebub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onemorebub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2008 at 4:58pm
meeeee, im gonna find out.
We want a girl!!

Ive also been having odd dreams tracey, but certainly none about have 4 babies, lol
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2008 at 5:11pm
I think I'm miscarrying so for now I'll say goodbye. Though don't worry about saying sorry, I'm totally fine with it. I see it as totally natural, not a heart breaking thing.. it's more of an annoyance than anything but good luck to you guys!
HippyMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HippyMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2008 at 5:25pm
*lurk*

I should be able to confirm tomorrow whether or not I'll be joining you all
Mama to two earth walkers & two angels.

Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a human being. ~ Kittie Franz

Next Slingbabies! Meet - Friday 4th May !!
MrsH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2008 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by kebakat kebakat wrote:

I think I'm miscarrying so for now I'll say goodbye. Though don't worry about saying sorry, I'm totally fine with it. I see it as totally natural, not a heart breaking thing.. it's more of an annoyance than anything but good luck to you guys!

Okay, no sorry's but, dang, we' re gonna miss you!!

I'll still have my fingers crossed for you (No point in crossing my legs now....!LOL)
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2008 at 5:33pm
I will have my fingers crossed for you to Stacey
nellybelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nellybelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2008 at 5:36pm
wow Tracey 4 could be a handful!

Stacey, no sorries but v sad to see you go It sounds like you get preggers if DH even glances at you so I guess you will be back here real soon!

I'm just starting to have some AF-type cramps so am guessing I'll be going the way of Stacey. Sigh.

Wish I could feel as easy about it as you Stace! Guess if was a few years younger I would, time feels like it's running out
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2008 at 5:39pm
The only reason I am this way is mostly because of my ectopic. A normal miscarriage is a walk in the park compared with that as an added complication. At least a miscarriage isn't lifethreatening whereas an ectopic is.

But AF cramps are normal. I'm bleeding so figure that's whats happening to me. I'm still going to go get bloods done tomorrow and call my doc to still get a scan to confirm it all.
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2008 at 5:40pm
Hope not nellybelly fingers crossed for you too stick babies stick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nellybelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2008 at 5:50pm
It's funny I know they are fairly normal but am finding it hard to be confident so any little uh-oh sign seems like another reason not to hold on too tight to the bubbins.

Stacey I think you are so right, compared to ectopic pretty much everything else is much less scary.
TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2008 at 6:16pm
Stacey, we will miss you. Take care of yourself and get some rest and please keep us posted.

Kirsten, AF type cramps are totally normal (so all the very pregnant and already mum types tell us all constantly). You will notice that you get cramps and twinges, basically it's your uterus growing. No point letting your hopes drop until you see red blood. You wont have too many times in your life to revel over this early pregnancy time so keep positive, your pregnant hun.
TTC #2
MrsH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2008 at 7:44pm
I've got my fingers crossed for you too Nelly - Try and stay a little positive.

We're thinking of you both.
Retta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Retta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2008 at 8:32pm
All the best for next time Stacey.

I am so excited about being pregnant I know I'd be very sad if I lost this one after last time. But having said that what will be will be.

I get a few light cramps every now - which I am hoping are completey normal. Today I have a strong metically taste in my month, maybe a good sign? Another weird thing I'm doing is checking my nipples are still sensitive as that was the first thing I noticed last time. So far they still seem harder than normal ;-).

I keep putting off the midwife thing as I don't think it is real yet - I still have the bounty pack from last time so I wonder if I will get another this time? I think I will ring for an appointment for later next week - That way I'm at least booked in.
HippyMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HippyMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2008 at 7:50am
Aw Stace, big hugs!

Nothing 100% confirmed yet but I feel SO revolting it's not funny - first thing I wanted to do when I woke up this morning was spew

Got a decent sleep, but am shockingly tired, my boobs are heavier, and I have a Super Nose - everythinig smells LOL

Going to the supermarket shortly to get another POAS as I am a bit paranoid, then I have a GP appt at 9:30am to sort out bloods. I think once I have those first set of results I will just try and forget about what "what ifs" until next scan and just go with the flow.

Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a human being. ~ Kittie Franz

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nellybelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2008 at 10:20am
You are so right Tracy and Reina! Positive is good and no matter how long this lasts a bit of revelling never hurt anyone And like you say Retta, what will be will be.

Still VERY faint only-there-if-you-squint line today but metallic drooling mouth galore! Temp increased too, so all good signs.

Boobs still on the increase, that is truly something for this B cup (and DH) to revel in lol

Edited by nellybelly
HippyMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HippyMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2008 at 10:58am
Blood taken, now we wait! I hate waiting

TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2008 at 11:06am
Morning, my metallic taste seems to have returned once more too, I'm finding that Charlie's old fashioned lemonade juice is awsome as is constantly eating saladas Totally famished again today too and my boobs have been feeling HUGE and pretty tender since last night. I think I'm nesting too, I've started cleaning out my wardrobe - ok so I've dragged a lot of boxes that I'd hidden in there since we moved and used them to make a massive mess all over the bedroom floor, but that's some kind of progress right I'm really excited that I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow and loving that my baby graduated to embryo status this weeks. I so wish my midwife appointment was this week not next week, I'm not good with this waiting game and only 35 more weeks of it lol.

I''ve beent rolling through the other due date forums, reading up on other peoples experiences in the early stages and looking to see what we can expect in the coming weeks, so exciting. Right now I'm most pleased to see that symptoms disappearing and reappearing is totally normal.

Good luck purl.
TTC #2
HippyMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HippyMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2008 at 7:11pm
Sooo frustrated, my results didn't come through for this afternoon so now I have to wait until morning - stupid Medlab !!

I just want to know that this isn't all a figment of my imagination !!

TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2008 at 8:35pm
*Start rant* I was a little peeved and lost for words tonight at dinner, everyone there knew or had just found out I was pregnant and I was telling them what symptoms I currently had, mentioning the constant hunger and need to constantly eat and this one woman says to me "I think your just using it as an excuse" WTF?! I'm using being pregnant as an excuse to constantly shovel food into my mouth 24/7 without relief unless I'm asleep? Does she really think I'm enjoying being incessantly hungry? That I don't feel like a total pig because within minutes of me finishing a meal I'm starving again? She's a widower without kids so perhaps she's never experienced anything like this, but FFS, keep comments like that to yourself please! *End rant*

Pearl, that's so unfair! Did you do another HPT? How many days late are you?
TTC #2
HippyMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HippyMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2008 at 9:16pm
Tracey - OMG how bloody rude of her !! I would have let fly - but then again I have been a bit grumpy lately anyway

I don't know how late I am - my cycle is generally pretty irregular, but I think it might have been coming right due to exercise and better eating LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 597>