FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue June 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 597>
Author
TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2008 at 10:31am
MrsH (Reina) EDD - 2nd June
Retta(...........) EDD - 2nd June
onemorebub (Sally) EDD - 6th June will be finding out
Traceya (Tracey) EDD - 3rd June will be finding out
TanyaS (Tanya) EDD - 9th June
nellybelly (Kirsten) EDD - 12th June will be finding out
Babykatnz (Lisa) EDD 12th June will be finding out
Oliviai (Olivia) EDD - 13th June
Kazzle (Katrina) EDD - 13th June

Lisa I'm the same as you, I'm hungry 24/7, I just remind myself "I'm eating for two'

Katrina, so good to have you here, sending you lots of sticky vibes for this one.

I had my first aversion last night, we went out for dinner and I ordered what sounded like a lovely vegetarian fettaccini (sp?) and it came out with that horrible spew cheese they like to label as parmesan. I had a few mouth fulls because I was starving but eventually the smell started to really get to me and all I could taste was bile (pleasant I know). I couldn't even have the plate sitting next to me after that.

Been feeling a little on-again-of-again queasy throughout the last few days and tired. Started using some body butter stuff all over because my skin is already starting to feel really dry. Aside from that I'm doing pretty well. Hope everyone else is doing well.
TTC #2
Sponsored Links

Retta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Retta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2008 at 11:10am
Hey Pearls, hope you get some closure soon. I haven't confirmed an appointment at the doctor yet but today I am feeling like crap and to top it off I now have brown discharge. Unfortunately this does not look like a good sign. Really crampy too - don't feel like waiting till Monday to find out either. =( My previous mc started like this so I'm so nervous.
I'll keep you posted on any develpments...Lauretta
MrsH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2008 at 3:51pm
Oh no, Lauretta - I hope it's not as bad as you think..... thinking of ya

Well, last night I was so exhausted I was in bed by 8.30pm which is quite early for me for a friday.

Today was good though because we got on with the renovation of the spare room and then went and played football at 10.30. I even scored a goal and went into some good challenges. Went to the pub afterward and then back home where we've been hammering and un-nailing ever since.

And man, I'm buggered now.

Still not much in the way of symptoms. Sore boobs and slight waves of nausea are about it. I don't want to dream up symptoms that aren't really there. Hubby wouldn't have a bar of it anyway. "You've only been pregnant 5 minutes!"

Anyho, hope everyone is having a great weekend and also sticky babies to all.
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2008 at 6:47pm
the only symptom I have is blubbing like a baby at the siliest little things... sooo glad DP decided to have a nana nap this arvo so i didnt have to explain why I was bawling... just cos I finally got to change my name to something other than 'wants a bump' and the number of people saying congrats on all the forums im on... never realised how many people had followed me on my TTC journey... its just so amazing to see how many people are there cheering for me that we finally did it after being told it would never happen...

oh hell...here i go again!
Brandon - 05/12/2003

HippyMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HippyMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2008 at 10:52pm
Fingers crossed for you Retta, I found that it's not the brown stuff you have to worry about (though distressing nonetheless) it's just if it turns bright red you really need to be checked. I really hope this one sticks for you !!

Meanwhile I am feeling crampy, still nauseous, and tired, so I am hoping in a strange way this means AF might be just around the corner and I will have a proper answer.

I will bow out of this thread for now anyway, good luck to you ladies.
Mama to two earth walkers & two angels.

Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a human being. ~ Kittie Franz

Next Slingbabies! Meet - Friday 4th May !!
Niki123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Niki123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2008 at 9:05am
Yay, im due June too! so excited! hehehe
TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2008 at 9:23am
Hi Niki, welcome to our growing brood. Do you know your EDD yet? Do you think you want to know the gender or are you going for the surprise?

I had my first real bought of nausea yesterday, I just did not want to move end my head and we had guests arrive for a BBQ, I managed to grin and bear it, they all know I'm pregnant so that helped.

Niki123 (Nicola) EDD - ? June

Edited by TraceyA
TTC #2
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2008 at 8:55pm
omg... how long does this crying lark go on for? I feel like im all new at this cos after 5 years.... its too easy to forget it all lol!

I cried at the end of Juno, I cried at the end of Blonde and Blonder... and goddamnit... I cried at the end of Mad Money... omg... I am going to hit dehydration from crying, never mind ms lol!!!

On a sidenote... ouchie boobies we disovered last night in the middle of...er...hehe... that my nipples are mega sore! I am used to having slightly tenderer than usual boobs after ov for a week or so, but this is so much more so!

but its ok.... *breathes in and out slowly* all this is just another sign to tell me I am most definitely pregnant lol... so I can handle that ..lol...

DP is being so sweet... he keeps asking me if things are normal... like me nearly hitting the roof on the above discovery... he is a little more relaxed after I reassured him its completely normal... and he comes over to me at my computer and puts his hand on my tummy and says our baby is in there.... I never had this with DS and my ex... so its just soooo nice to be able to enjoy it this time round, and have someone share in al the 'niceness' of it...

oh hell... I need to stop this... im gunna cry again!!!
Brandon - 05/12/2003

nellybelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nellybelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2008 at 8:22am
Kaz I am so stoked you are in here!!! Massive big congratulations to you!!!!

Retta hope things are ok

Edited by nellybelly
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2008 at 8:41am
morning girls....not sure if you hve read my other thread but im so up in the air....3 pos poas and 2 negs, so just awaiting my blood results...hopefully she calls early...like 9am

TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2008 at 9:24am
Kazzle, any news?
TTC #2
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2008 at 9:31am
no news yet, have just rung and left a msg on her answer phone, hopefully she will be back to me soom,

i am feeilng really sick at the moment but i dont know if its nerves or not...i just want no NEED to know one way or the other

lil_l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil_l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2008 at 10:00am
Hi girls, well looks like i'm joining you all!

had a horrid weekend though, went to GP on fri as didnt get AF after stopping pill for the 7 days this time, however didnt bother taking the new month as was still waiting for AF, and what do you know, blood tests showed positive for early pregnancy... but had to keep close eye over weekend as my hormone levels were low for not having af in past couple of months they thought the worst, but these levels have been on an increase!! so an early preg after all- not sure how that all works!? but anyways im here now and having a June baby!! having scan to check everything is alright this afternoon.
Yay!!!
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2008 at 10:04am
okay to the hcg level bloods came back at 22 (which the doctors and labs take as not pregnant), but because i got another pos this morning, im going to go do some bloods shortly, and will have the results back tomorrow....

now i didnt think that preggy tests could pick up at tht low, so now its just th waiting game

TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2008 at 10:15am
Ah Kaz, that's so annoying for you hun. Hope tomorrow's results show a nice increase.

Welcome Kirst00.

Afraid I'm not too chatty today girls, feel a bit ick and trying to get things cleaned up and organised for my parents who arriving from Oz for a week *eek* Just can't get motivated to do anything at present.
TTC #2
MrsH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2008 at 1:56pm
My Mum just called me to advise that I might get morning sickness LOL

In case I wasn't aware.

Nothing yet but hardly any appetite. I'm having to make myself eat which makes me feel bleugh....

Hope everyone is having a quick Monday but not to quick so you can't fit everything in!!
lovingmummyhood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovingmummyhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2008 at 4:43pm
Hi Can I join in please?
Finally we have our bfp after almost 21 months ttc and one round of clomid. I'm so excited I could burst!
My EDD is 12 June so I'm getting a baby for my 30th (28 June) The BEST present ever!!
I'm Esther (29) and DH is Dave.
I just found out today and told DH straight away. I also told my wonderful friend who is also going through fertility treatment and am wondering how I'm going to keep this to myself for the next couple of months
TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2008 at 4:50pm
Funlvn (Esther) - EDD 12th June
Niki123 (Nicola) EDD - ? June

Congrats Esther and welcome aboard.
TTC #2
Retta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Retta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2008 at 6:03pm
Congrats Esther - you must be so excited.

I'm just a little worried at the moment, I was spotting bright red on Sunday so I booked in at the doctor this morning and got some bloods done. I won't know anything till tomorrow. The Doctor pressed down on my uterus and said if a mc was to happen it should be tender or sore - it wasn't which gave me hope but now I'm have pain on my left side...what does it all mean. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Good luck to everyone else.
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2008 at 6:21pm
Yay Esther, sooo glad you finally got yours too And lookie, due on the same day must be a good day to be due ay...lol...

feeling a little 'hungover' today, but not too bad....yet... I have to keep reminding myself there is plenty of time for that to change... but then with DS it kicked in horribly from the day after I found out (not quite 4 weeks even) right through to 16 weeks... ick...

Had bloods and usual first ante-natal bloods done on Saturday... everything but the HCG test was in this arvo... dammit... dont they know thats the ONLY result I really need/want to hear?! I know I am preg cos 4 tests all have 2 lines lol... but its nice to be able to put a number on it lol!
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 597>