FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhen you sell your nappies...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: When you sell your nappies...
    Posted: 03 October 2008 at 7:43pm
do you include the inserts?
Sponsored Links

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2008 at 7:54pm
Sometimes, it depends if I want to use the inserts for other nappies. If I don't then I sell with an insert.
kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2008 at 8:04pm
When I sold Leo's medium Fuzzis I sold them with inserts as I knew I would be buying new inserts with his larges (I got them from the USA where they were only sold WITH inserts).

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2008 at 8:19pm

Nope I didn't

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2008 at 9:48pm
Yep I sold mine with inserts but then I had a load of inserts that I didn't use as I bought a load of HC ones instead, so I was just getting rid of ones I wasn't using. I did add 3 bucks per nappy so that I felt like I got something for them though.

MorgansMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MorgansMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2008 at 12:53pm
Nope I just sold a heap of naps but kept all the inserts
Morgan, Libby

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2008 at 10:33pm
Nope. If I ever get around to it I'll sell them separately.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
 Post Reply Post Reply