FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFuture Serial Killer...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
pepsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Future Serial Killer...
    Posted: 07 October 2008 at 2:35pm
Full Linky

A seven-year-old boy has been filmed going on the rampage at a popular zoo in Australia, killing rare reptiles and feeding live ones to a crocodile.

Footage from the security cameras at Alice Springs Reptile Centre caught the child smiling as he killed a total of 13 animals.

During his 30-minute spree, he was seen hurling the animals over the security fence into the crocodile enclosure.

Zoo officials described the boy's actions as "unbelievable".

They are considering suing the parents as the boy is too young to be prosecuted.

Holy crap....a seven year old?!? Where would he have learned this kind of behaviour and where the heck were the people looking after him?
Sponsored Links

caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2008 at 2:50pm
I read that! How scary and sick!
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2008 at 3:27pm

That's awful!  It must be heartbreaking for the zoo employees who breed and care for these reptiles.

What were his parents/caregiver doing while this went on?  Surely they should have stopped him.

IVFGirl1111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IVFGirl1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2008 at 3:30pm
OMG is this for real?!
TTC 6 years
IVF it is
IVF/ICSI round one
10 eggs, 8 mature, 3 fertilised BFN
IVF/ICSI #2 = 22 eggs!
20 mature, 15 fertilised, 1 fresh transfer and 2 frosties
BFN
2 Frosties still in freezer thank god
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2008 at 4:30pm
OMG that is insane!!!!!! Those poor animals!

Surely at age 7 he must have some comprehension of what he was doing? That's scary!

kriss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kriss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2008 at 5:31pm
my goodness... 7 years old?!!

Little Angel, April 10
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2008 at 6:07pm
ok so haven't looked properly but yeah - howd he get them, how did no-one else see him, and where the hell were his parents.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

MissCandice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2008 at 6:56pm
I swear i thought exactly the same thing when i read it the other day. Didnt want to post that incase i got jumped on. But you know what they say, kids that torture and kill animals will grow up to be killers.
~ Mummy to a beautiful girl ~
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2008 at 7:15pm
I did read ages ago that a link had been proven between domestic abuse and animal abuse.

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2008 at 10:01pm

My friend txt me about this a few days ago and I couldnt believe it, all I could think of was the next Jeffery Dahmer

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Jennz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2008 at 12:57am
Well its only one step really from being able to disassociate enough to cause pain (or kill!) to one living thing (ie an animal) and being able to do it to a human.

Scary    Although with 'carers' who obviously don't give a toss- is it any wonder?
Jen, Charlotte 7 & Kate 3

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2008 at 12:04pm
Yah when I heard that in the news my Mum and I looked at each other and said "YAP Future serial or mass killer". This really needs to be looked at by many many ppl...or else he will become the next serial killer!

And yah what hell was he doing there? and where the hell were the parents??

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2008 at 4:00pm
I saw that on the news DH and I were gob smacked couldnt believe it.

I think the Zoo should sue the parents as the kid was only 7 and his parents should have been looking after him properly.
shaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2008 at 7:22pm
This is just wrong on so many levels. But a seven year old should know right from wrong and should definitely know that he should not be killing animals.
Makes me wonder what sort of home life he has, that he acts out like that.
Mum to Natasha Aroha 9/12/1995, Alexandra Makareta Waimarie 22/4/1998 and....Alyssa Frances Hopaea 18/03/2007

[/url]
Zina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2008 at 11:16am
OMG - I am just sitting here is complete shock after reading this. It is totally unbelievable. I wonder if Paws has a point in saying this might actually stem from domestic abuse. It would explain why his parent didn't notice him missing?

I wonder what would have happened if he managed to get into the crocodile inclosure and was hurt or killed. Then who would have been held accountable for that? I'm sure the parents would have been blaming the Zoo.
Aprilfools View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aprilfools Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2008 at 11:45am
Why that little.........................

Sue his parents by all means but that kid needs to go into care and sorted out before he gets older.

Oh, and I heard from someone today that he's actually 13. Anyone else heard that?

caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2008 at 9:31am
Thirteen would make a lot more sense, because it says the boy "scaled the wall " , which means im guessing that his parents weren't actually there...and i dont know about you , but my daughter is not far off seven , and i know where she is at all times, perhaps at thirteen hes more likely to run off .
But STILL ! those poor animals, they are supposed to be relatively safe at a zoo.

mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2008 at 9:48pm
OMG, that is soo sick and scary.. I was think Jeffrey Dahmer too.

If he is 13 he can be prosecuted in Aus. Besides, BBC is pretty reliable generally.

RunningT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RunningT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 9:36pm
WTF.

This is weird.
mumto3+1more? View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumto3+1more? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 12:04pm
I kinda feel sorry for the parents ( assuming they're not the oh - not our poor son , try to obsolve him from the blame type) imagine if you had no idea your child was capable of this ,how would you deal with it?!

~~mommy to~~~
Candyce Chanel 15
Elijah Samuel Francois   5
Jacob Isaac Francois       3
+ 4 babies in heaven    

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>