FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHi everyone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mum799 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum799 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi everyone
    Posted: 08 October 2008 at 9:36pm
With all the troubles we are having TTC I thought I would find a forum to talk to others in the same situation. Im 29 and dh is 34, we have two sons already 9 and 7 but would dearly love another baby to complete our family. My 9yr old was a surprise after being told I wouldn't be able to concieve naturally (PCOS hormones all over the place), my 7yr old was a clomid baby and this time around we have been TTC seriously since Jan but to tell the truth haven't used protection for at least 5yrs. The only thing we are doing different since Jan is use OPK and CM signs while we wait for my appointment at the hospital. I think all my friends are sick of my obsessed talk about concieving. lol. BTW they all have babies. I guess getting excited because my cervix is high can sound pretty weird to someone not TTC.   

This months story. I acutally ovulated I think. The OPT was very positive but the EWCM was not that stretchy. arrrggg. BD anyway and thought all was good untill sharp megga pain in tummy at 8dpo and my period came along straight after which was way to early. I almost feel like giving up the OPK's and everything and just waiting for the clomid. It would be good to hear from others having the same issues with PCOS and TTC. Thanks for listening.
Sponsored Links

WestiesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2008 at 11:08pm
Welcome to OB Mum799. Good luck and I hope that you get a BFP real soon
Our Angel July 08 Gone but not forgotten

And to complete our family, our princess has arrived
Daizy01 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2008 at 5:23pm
Good luck Mum799. Thank you for sharing with us. Hope you get a good result soon. Fingers crossed for you.
2 ICSI Cycles (Both BFN)
 Post Reply Post Reply