FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedEnd of an era at the playboy mansion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: End of an era at the playboy mansion
    Posted: 10 October 2008 at 10:39am

Holly is leaving, here is the story and from the sounds of it so might Bridget and Kendra. And Hef will try and get up to 7 girlfriends again

Edited by mummy_becks
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Sponsored Links

surfergirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surfergirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2008 at 10:52am
Not surprising. Holly was always going on about how she wanted to have a wedding and babies....with a 82 y/o?? What was she thinking!! I *love* this show though and would be gutted if it was axed. It's just so funny (and sooooo far removed from my life) !
MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2008 at 10:56am

Oh that's sad.  I think they were a really sweet couple (sorry I mean a really sweet quintuple).  Anyway they obviously genuinely cared about him and he obviously adores them.

I wonder if she'll continue working for playboy magazine.

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2008 at 11:03am
They are going to do spin-off shows with the girls I've heard.
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2008 at 11:51am
NO COMMENT!!!

Zina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2008 at 1:21pm
I think it is kind of sad for her. She seemed to have genuine affection towards him and was always going on about how she wanted to get married.

I just saw that she might have been hooking up with Criss Angel. That grosses me out more. That guy is a sleeze. He was with Cameron Diaz and Britney Spears when she was going through her "Sans" underwhere stage.
MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2008 at 1:24pm
I saw her on E! the other night laughing off claims that she's with Criss Angel, then again I saw her on E! last week laughing off claims that she and Hef had split so who knows?!
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2008 at 1:31pm

Who knows but I know she loves the attention - Holly was my number 3 out of the girls. I really like Bridget and Kendra thou.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2008 at 3:34pm
phew, i was worried you were going to post that hugh was dead!

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2008 at 11:23pm

LOL Debs

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
tishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2008 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Roksana Roksana wrote:

NO COMMENT!!!

lol! My thoughts exactly
Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2008 at 1:01am
lol i love that show , kinda hope that the other 2 dont leave as holly was my least fav

hef does look after his ex's tho and all those girls will be worth a fair bit !

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths
5 little angles watching from above
fairsk8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fairsk8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2008 at 7:10am
I think the bit that grosses me out is the prospect of having twins for girlfriends.
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Bizzy Bizzy wrote:

phew, i was worried you were going to post that hugh was dead!

LOL , I dont think thats far off though..

I Girls of the playboy mansion, I watch it everyday loL!!

Edited by Sheza

fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 9:46pm
i've series linked it on mysky, lol, so now I will never miss it!

I love bridget and kendra the best, holly would be my number 3 as well...
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
BuzzyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuzzyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2009 at 2:36am
Would you believe I've only JUST cottoned on to WHO Hugh Hefner is and what Playboy Mansion is all about? I seriously have been living under a rock, i just always ignored articles of him, and if someone said playboy i just linked it to that stupid bunny logo - but a program, and the concept of an old man with blonde bimbo gf's - WTF!

So I did my research, and decided to slog it out and watch a couple episodes on youtube- i can see the attraction, i definitely think that Holly was the gal that genuinely cared for Hugh the most though, i think i'd go so far as to say she's my fave! Ugh can't stand that Kendra, total slob just riding on the pigs back. Still not sure about the whole thing though, bearing in mind I am now a Nun and will soon qualify for the title of 'born again virgin'.
IVFGirl1111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IVFGirl1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2009 at 9:05am
I Girls of the playboy mansion!

Has anyone else noticed that Holly in the new series is REALLY distant from Hef - so I reckon they had broken up then and she was just there for filming etc.

I LOVE Bridget she is my fav, I really dont like Holly - she can be SUCH a cow!!!
TTC 6 years
IVF it is
IVF/ICSI round one
10 eggs, 8 mature, 3 fertilised BFN
IVF/ICSI #2 = 22 eggs!
20 mature, 15 fertilised, 1 fresh transfer and 2 frosties
BFN
2 Frosties still in freezer thank god
pepsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2009 at 10:03am
Originally posted by BuzzyBee BuzzyBee wrote:

Would you believe I've only JUST cottoned on to WHO Hugh Hefner is and what Playboy Mansion is all about? I seriously have been living under a rock, i just always ignored articles of him, and if someone said playboy i just linked it to that stupid bunny logo - but a program, and the concept of an old man with blonde bimbo gf's - WTF!

You are an innocent young lady! haha
IVFGirl1111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IVFGirl1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2009 at 10:08am
Lol - read this article on Kendra!

Sugar Daddy
TTC 6 years
IVF it is
IVF/ICSI round one
10 eggs, 8 mature, 3 fertilised BFN
IVF/ICSI #2 = 22 eggs!
20 mature, 15 fertilised, 1 fresh transfer and 2 frosties
BFN
2 Frosties still in freezer thank god
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2009 at 10:55am
That doesnt surprise me, stink he paid the girls an allowance. He must pay to keep girls there lol.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>