FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYay and Yay!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yay and Yay!
    Posted: 11 October 2008 at 2:26pm
Firstly my bakers dozen of itti bitti d'lish arrived this morning I have some of the new colours as well, the jade is awesome! They have been through the washing machine and are all hanging on the line.

Secondly yesterday I accidently left Spencer in a d'lish for 6 hours (blame baby brain) I was so impressed that it hadn't leaked that I decided to test one over night, he had it on for nearly 13 hours and not a single drop of wee escaped. It was absolutely sopping but had contained it all. I'm really really impressed, especially considering that he has been in sposies at night for a few months cos of leaking through all other cloth combos that I tried, he has even leaked through the sposies on a few occasions. Hopefully this means we can ditch the disgusting disposables all together.

Sponsored Links

kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2008 at 4:17pm
That's great!!! Yay for you!!!

Mum2L View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2008 at 6:45pm
Looks like I'll be buying itti bitti d'lish and ecobubs when I have the baby. I already have a couple of each just to try, but that is certainly a glowing recommendation!

peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2008 at 7:09pm
Wow!!! That is amazing.  Tom lasts 2-4 hours in his so I need to be vigilant with changing.  We have got into a routine now, new nappy on waking, one before morning nap, after morning nap, before afternoon nap, after afternoon nap etc...and of course whenever he poos!  We have so many that I figured I may as well change him often.  He's been having some nappy rash  lately (teething is my guess) so I dont want him hanging around in his naps too long.
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2008 at 7:13pm
I am thinking oh buying some itti's now all I have heard is great things I cant wait to try them out, I just want them now lol.
My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2008 at 11:04am

Just out of interest did you get snap ins, sewn ins or both?  I have just ordered a trial pack to try the sewn in, I LOVE our snap in so much and I think I have convinced DH that I can get a bakers dozen, but I wasnt sure which to get? 

And 13 hours, that is way impressive!!

Mum to Mr 10, Mr 6 and Mr 4

cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2008 at 2:17pm
I had 3 snap ins and 1 sewn, I prefer the sewn in so got the bakers dozen all in sewn in and a mixture of sizes, some for Spencer and some for the new bubba.

Originally posted by nzpiper nzpiper wrote:

Wow!!! That is amazing.  Tom lasts 2-4 hours in his so I need to be vigilant with changing.  We have got into a routine now, new nappy on waking, one before morning nap, after morning nap, before afternoon nap, after afternoon nap etc...and of course whenever he poos!  We have so many that I figured I may as well change him often.  He's been having some nappy rash  lately (teething is my guess) so I dont want him hanging around in his naps too long.

Yeah I normally change Spencer every 3ish hours and have little routine as well, first thing, then 10ish then before nap then after nap then before bed. But he refused his nap so I got him up and thought I'll change you in an hour and just totally forgot!

Your lucky that Tom still has 2 naps, Spencer seems to be heading towards dropping his 1 nap

peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2008 at 2:56pm

I was on the phone when Tom woke early from his morning nap.  He had pooed and I normally change that straight away but I thought it wouldnt kill him to wait 15 min while I finished the call. WELL.....when I finally changed him OMG!!!! Every available bit of nappy was covered in mega poo!!!! That will teach me!  I swear he even had poo under the inserts

Post Reply Post Reply