FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFertility Site

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fertility Site
    Posted: 20 April 2006 at 7:00am
hey there, I just got sent this from a friend of mine.... http://www.woomb.org/
It has charts, information from ovulations, to short cycles, to pregnancy, to breastfeeding
Well worth a look I think
Trish
Sponsored Links

Simonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2006 at 12:13pm
Thanks Trish!
Simonne xx

~ Established 1979 ~
narsha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote narsha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2006 at 9:17pm
thanks might give that a try. I still cant get onto FF and have spoken to a couple of other ladies who also cant get on. Have they closed membership or something? will give this new site a look - we want to look at charting now.
***OMG Im Late - Testing on the 15th***
narsha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote narsha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2006 at 9:27pm
interesting site - i like this comment (LOL)

Emotional harmony between husband and wife facilitates conception.

jax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2006 at 10:06pm
narsha - what kind of problems are you having when you try to sign up? can you explain in a bit more detail?
Jacquie - Mama to Erin, 13.07.06 - Chief Cat Chaser & Marmite Sammie Eater

Love many, trust few, harm none. ~Anon~
Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2006 at 10:26am
< language=> Hmm Im a member of Fertility Friend mind you I joined last year....as far as I know they havent closed to new memberships but to be able to participate in board groups you do have to pay for VIP membership but its sooooooo worth it
Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12
narsha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote narsha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2006 at 9:20pm
I cannot get past the initial page. I have spoken to my sister and she had the same problem a few months ago when trying to get on to set up for her third ttc attempt and has tried for me since and cant get on neither.
I tired a different computer and email when I was staying with my inlaws in america last month and still no luck even from there. A friend here said she had same problem but now she is pregnant so doesnt need to get on! Sight tells me that membership is closed or I will need to try again. But I cant get on FF anytime I have tried.
jax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2006 at 10:03pm
I could try setting up a registration for you and work on it from there, I'm a semi-geek and hubby is a full-blown geek so might be able to figure out the exact problem if not fix it as well. PM me some of your basic details and I'll see what I can do !
Jacquie - Mama to Erin, 13.07.06 - Chief Cat Chaser & Marmite Sammie Eater

Love many, trust few, harm none. ~Anon~
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2006 at 7:50am
Fertility Friend has had some issues with joining i left a message for a moderator there and she referred me to a link to email the IT people about it but i havent heard anything back. I heard for a bit people were able to sign up so is it back at not being able to?
Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2006 at 9:09am
< language=> Hmm thats interesting i posted a thing too & all I got back was that the VIP lounge was for TTC questions. I too tried to register for a friend of a friend & got the same answer??Email the IT again Jess. Thats just rude esp when they advertise as free to join.
Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2006 at 9:44am
Yer stupid people lol
 Post Reply Post Reply