FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI think it’s a positive?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 11:51am
LOL Sarah Beth - have to agree with you there. I was def a little jealous!!
Sponsored Links

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 12:28pm
Ah don't worry... I've already got a little terror but I'm jealous that you guys have the opportunity to try to get preggo. It's always something huh?

It won't be long before I'll get to be jealous of you too as well
Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 1:17pm
It's a real difference having the opportunity to 'TRY' to get pregnant rather than just 'getting' pregnant!! LOL - my little boy is 9 Nikki and I was def not 'trying' to get pregnant then!! It's all gonna be so different this time... I had no idea about all the stuff that goes in to getting pregnant!! Like temperatures and ovulating and, well just everything!! Its a lot of hard work. I'm amazed that I even got pregnant the first time!!
Sarah Beth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 1:47pm
It amazes me Leish the number of accidental pregnances when it seems so hard to fall pregnant!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 1:59pm
I can't wait to do it! I'm already excited because I managed to convince my boyfriend that if we are still together in 3 years then we'd think about having a baby.
I also told him I wasn't going to have another babe out of wedlock and he humoured me!
Bring on 3 years!!!!
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 2:02pm
Go Nikki!
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 2:08pm
haha nikki at least u have a boyfriend to someday get pregnant with! i cant try for a baby cos i got no one to try with lol,hohum sure my prince charmings there somewhere....probably has crap directions......

ANYWAY yay chaucey thats so awesome! im very very very happy for u and i hope everything goes well the next 9months

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 2:18pm
Well if Caitlyn continues as she has been it shouldn't be long before she ropes in a couple of guys!
What happened to the man who wanted your muffins??
Jennz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 2:20pm
Nikki thats what I said to Darryl- he desperately wants 2 kids and I said 'well I'm not having another out of wedlock!' and look at me now! Stuck with him forever and ever ... hehe

I don't get that I can get pregnant by missing one s*dding pill and using condoms for only 5 days not the "recommended 7" and now we are actually trying we are on the 5th cycle of trying and seem to be doing everything right! Grrr
Jen, Charlotte 7 & Kate 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by nikkiwhyte nikkiwhyte wrote:

Well if Caitlyn continues as she has been it shouldn't be long before she ropes in a couple of guys!
What happened to the man who wanted your muffins??

haha i think hes found someone else who can make better muffins ...wouldnt be hard, no one will ever put "she was a great muffin maker " on my tombstone.....

and i think considering caitlyn now says to guys im talking to " u should marry my mum so she can have another baby" that its not surprising im still single.

So Chaucey ...how are u feeling? has it sunken in yet or u still walking on cloud 9?
Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 3:22pm

Yay Chaucey no doubt about it . So exciting have you told anyone so far? Are you planning to.

Caitlynsmum - how old is your little girl? Sounds so cute though even if it may not be in the best interests....... at least the guys know where they stand LOL

Dont get me started on people who get "accidently pregnant" I honestly dont believe in it anymore (no offence)

< language=>

Edited by Binkas Mum
Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 3:27pm
Yay Chaucey!! You are definetly knocked up girl! WOHOO!!

Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 3:29pm
That is sooo cute Caitlynsmum!!
It's funny about the whole accident/unexpected pregnancy thing. I have been trying to rack my brain to remember how long it took me to get pregnant with my little man. It was over 9 years ago but I think it was pretty much straight away. And this time - it's just gonna take longer. I was much younger then though and that would obviously play a part but it still does my head in that you have to "try" to conceive!! LOL
Oh Chaucey - so happy for you!!
Chaucey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chaucey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 4:04pm
You girls are so sweet.

This was my 3rd cycle trying. After cycle 2 (a disaster bd-wise) I thought it'd take forever to happen.

It is sinking in more now, although I'm still nervous and am hoping the baby will stick. 12 dpo is so early on that it could be a dud or anything. (hope not).

No real symptons yet - morning sickness won't kick in till there is more HcG floating around. Hoping to go to the doctor soon and get a blood test to find out my hcg level.

I've told my mum and step-dad, hubby (of course), and the girl who I am bridesmaid for next year. I'd like to tell one other friend, and my father, and then wait till we make it through the trimester before spilling the beans to anyone else.
Sarah Beth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 5:22pm
When are you going to the doctor Chaucey?

Leish, I find it really funny as school seemed to teach me that if you just looked at a boy you would fall pregnant. Now hubby def looks at me and so far nada. Shows what they new!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 10:15pm
hey binkas mum,caitlyns 3 and a half...u can read more of her "delightful" tales on the toddler times thread"from the mouths of babes"

Caitlyn wasnt an accident (cos i dont believe any child is an accident,sometimes they come sooner than ud prefer is all) but if u asked my gran she was lol, i definetly wasnt being as careful as i should have been but i guess i just thought i was invincible to pregnancy (ha bloody ha)

Chaucey-what did ur man say?
Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 5:57am
Yeh Sarah Beth - I know what you mean about school and making/letting you think that every single time you do 'it' you could get pregnant. I really honestly think that if they are more informative at school and really explain the cycle and how it all works properly, it will help to prevent lots of unexpected teen pregnancies. I think if they knew how it worked, they would have the opportunity to be more careful in the fertile time of their cycle. I don't know but I think it would have made a difference to me - not that I would change the fact that I had my little man - it just would have been good to know.

Chaucey - soooooo unbelievably happy for you
Simonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 7:49am
Congratulations Chaucey! Of course, us still-TTC girls would really like to scratch your eyes out ...but we have everything crossed for you too I'm sure the doc will confirm what you really want to hear

Keep us posted!! & congrats again!
Simonne xx

~ Established 1979 ~
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 10:17am
Congrats Chaucey! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 mths!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
baalamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baalamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 11:00am
Congrats Chaucey! That's such fantastic news. All the best for the next 9 months!!

Nikki, I'm like you. Can't wait to actually *try*!!! Gotta get through this one first though hehe (however I have been thinking contraception for the past 4 months at least! next one won't be for another 3 or so years)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>