FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGisborne mums group?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 41424344>
Author
NeoshasMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2008 at 1:42pm
Hehe yeah I was doing gift baskets up for Bruce's work, had to dump some rubbish and pay a bill.

Now I have to clean up my mess I have made in the kitchen... anyone feel like they are ALWAYS cleaning.... like every second of the day?

Just jeans pricey? ummmmm I really only buy tops or the occassional dress from there but I don't find them too bad, I do like Shantons though because they are really cheap and they do layby lol Farmers have some cool stuff but I find that you have to be really careful with the garments cos they fall apart Like my dress was $50 (black one I haven't worn yet) and there is all loose threads and stuff on the inside so I will have to stitch it up again otherwise it will all come undone I don't buy much there anymore cos they don't do layby BOOO HOOOO.

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
Sponsored Links

emmaohara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmaohara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2008 at 1:48pm
Hey ladies, wine in the fridge, treats on the side, soph asleep AT LAST where are you guys...!!

emmaohara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmaohara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2008 at 1:49pm
Jess - i clean 50 times a day and my house is still a pig sty from hell i wish I had a maid or 6 and a nanny and a beautician and a cocktail waiter who is real hot...oh the list is endless

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2008 at 1:55pm
hahaha yeah I will have one of each too thanks!!

Saw you drive past Kellz, im officially stalking you
See you all soon!

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
ratbagzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratbagzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2008 at 2:11pm
hehe yep i got wine in fridge too :) supposed to be studying but Binky (our indoor rabbit) has crawled on my lap for afternoon tea lol mMmMmMmmmm cabbage leaf lol.

off to pick monsters up soon n drop them at grandparents house YAHHH! c u soon!
Charyzma (4) aka Rizzy-pie aka Mrs Im-telln-mummy!
Kruishan (6) aka Kruzy-bum aka Mr 2-cool-4-hugs-@-skool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2008 at 7:04pm
hows everyone??

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2008 at 7:49pm
Hi!

Im good. Just procrastinating as I dont wanna pack. Too much effort! Especially cos Im not up to date with washing, lol,..the pile never ends!

emmaohara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmaohara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2008 at 6:56am
Bye everyone ( does big dramatic wave!!)

Have a great time in Aucks K and see you gizzy crew in a week or so

Soph was up 3 times last night nana Dallas is going to have a fit she hates getting woken in the night, oh well tough, thats what babies do.ekkk

Bye

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2008 at 7:11am
Hope it goes well for you Emma. Just think, on a few days you get to be in a real town wih real shops,...woo hoo,...and see your rellies! Have fun!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2008 at 8:08am
Emma, have a safe trip and enjoy the time away from Gisborne! Do lotsa shopping too See you when you get back and thanks for the wines yesterday, was great!

Kellz, you have a safe trip too and remember to give me a txt while you are away so I don't worry about you. Im sure everything is going to be great and you won't want to come home!!

Mon, thanks! Had a rocking time last night. Bruce and I ended up staying up till all ours playing dance dance revolution... what a crack up seriously hilarious stuff! He is addicted now! You have a safe trip too. No crashing!!!

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
ratbagzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratbagzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2008 at 9:04am
yep safe trip everybody!!

hehe I KNEW he was gonna jump on that thing AS SOON as we left!! I wanted to stay and peek thru ur window but thought it'd b too stalker-ish LOL and of course there wont b any crashing.. i'll be driving! yep I had a really wicked night last night too thanx jess, it was way better than staying home and wasting my child-free night lol. u decided what u gonna do today?

I'll probly do some more study then head into town 2 get DD's mate a bday present. My aunty-in-law is holding a Mary Kay makeup party and wants me to bring some mates if ur keen? its at 3pm but I wont be there til like 3.30 lol but I told her most my mates were working.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2008 at 9:15am
Oh thank goodness you're driving kidding!

Yup, don't know why he didn't have a go while you were here... he's not normally shy lol ah well! Footdick was ok

So far im just blobbing, Neosha is watching The wiggles *cringe* but whatever keeps her quiet! 3:30? How long will it go for I would be keen to go for a little while, don't want to leave Bruce with Neosha too long he's really tired (after staying up till 1 on dance dance revolution) haha you so shoulda peeked through the fence! I would have. So where is it??

Birthdays this close to xmas? eeek

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
ratbagzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratbagzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2008 at 9:18am
yep DD and DS both have separate bday parties to hit at 1-3pm today which is y I'll b late to the Mary Kay thing. Bring Neosha if u like, my kids will b coming too. Hehe yep peeking thru the fence was very tempting lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2008 at 9:34am
Ok, if I am lucky Neosha might need a sleep at that time.

Heck, must be stressful trying to plan a bday party so close to christmas

12 days... we are really counting down now

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
ratbagzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratbagzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2008 at 9:41am
w0o0o0o yeah! xmas almost here alright! I added u to my msn messenger BTW, just incase u see sum random has added u lol. argh I gotta get dressed so we can ATTEMPT to head into town. ergh.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2008 at 9:49am
Koolies bot MSN!

Oh town Get in and get out I say

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
ratbagzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratbagzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2008 at 10:46am
ok am off to town now lol good luck to me!! txt me if u can make it to the mary kay party and I'll txt u the address.

enjoy ur morning!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2008 at 11:02am
Cool will do! U too!

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2008 at 8:18am
Hi guys!

We are good. Isla went to bed pretty well last night but was up 3 times in the night,..grrrr!

Just getting ready for a day of shopping,...will be at Silvia Park when it opens at 9am! Woo hoo!
Going to Emma's for hells pizza tonight before Billy Joel!

Hope u all having a good weekend, and hope the traveling was ok yesterday Emma.
ratbagzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratbagzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2008 at 8:57am
Morning beautifuls! awww Kel Im so jealous! i LOVE sylvia park, its awesome! you guys will get 2 see their massive xmas tree too far out!!

I have managed to get thru to Oh Baby on Dads crappy Dial up connection at his place LOL man it took like twenty minutes to get onto Oh Baby!! Argh! Last night was cool, just had a couple of wines then hit the hay. We're off to Tolaga Bay to do some fishing off the wharf later today then coming back home to Giz tonight YAY!

Hope u guys r having a cool weekend too
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 41424344>