FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGisborne mums group?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 424344
Author
NeoshasMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2008 at 7:48am
It's so quiet......

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
Sponsored Links

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2008 at 2:19pm
BOO!!

Howdy everyone! Hows everything in Gizzy? A lot warmer than we are, Im sure! Todays pretty nice tho!
Been shopping and out to lunch with my aunty this morning,..Isla's now crashed out in bed. She slept through last night, woo hoo!

Guess what?! Isla did wees in the potty yesterday! Yahoo!

Gonna get stitches out tomorrow, then got nothing else planned. Brent wiull be coming either tomorrow or thurs. Going shopping Isla-less with Emma on thurs!

Hope your trip was good Emma, and the 2 nights in Rotovagas werent too stressful! Bet your aunty and uncle were surpised to see you there!

Hope evgeryone else is good! Sanatas coming soon! Woo hoo!
ratbagzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratbagzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2008 at 4:27pm
hehe HI KEL! I was jus commenting to jess this morn that wherever we are (in gizzy or not) we always manage to get onto Oh Baby somehow LMAO. sounds like you're having a great time! Awesome stuff with the potty YAHHHHH!!!

Charyzma (4) aka Rizzy-pie aka Mrs Im-telln-mummy!
Kruishan (6) aka Kruzy-bum aka Mr 2-cool-4-hugs-@-skool
emmaohara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmaohara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2008 at 7:04am
I'm back!!!!

What a week, kids were good, settled down and slept wherever we were but ben got past it a few times and did some of the loudest screaming I have ever heard..not fun in a motel in the middle of the day..oh well..think they glad to be home I am, sh*t two kids to deal with in rotorua from 5am until 7pm..how do single mums do it bloody hard work

Auntie and all were soo happy to see us all here now so its a full on countdown until xmas day, taking them up Kaiti hill today and then the beach, hope the sun stays out for them

how Aucks kel- great news on the potty, I think she saw ben and was like i am not being beaten by that boy!! she will come home in undies aye How was the flight and billy?

Gizzy ladies - hows the xmas shopping going, I still have heaps to do, did no shopping while away only place i went was supermarket boring aye

right brekkie time, soph is now standing for like 10 seconds by herself very cute and ben has taken to carrying her ( dragging.) around the room saying 'careful' oh dear

have a good weekend girls

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2008 at 7:48am
Awwww that's awesome Emma! We are on the big countdown to xmas too 6 more sleeps...... woo hooo, Im not finished xmas shopping either but town is so ridiculous I end up getting stressed I might do what I need to do during late night or something. im NOT looking forward to grocery shopping xmas eve

Hey does anyone know.... my mum sent me a envelope from AUZ yesterday.. how long do you think it will take to get here??

Kellz- YAYAYAYAYA bout the potty!! Bet it just takes off and she's toilet trained before you know it

OMG emma!!! The only shopping you did was at the supermarket????? Mind you i is right before xmas so i'll forgive you for that one

We are good, Neosha has been rather unsettled though, the frustration has really set in and it doesn't take much for her to be a screaming mess on the floor She even did it in front of PAFT and K was really surprised..... no-one believes me about that side of Neosha, she doesn't often show it in public lol.

Well RIGHT must have Breakie and get showered and up town Wish me luck.......

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
ratbagzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratbagzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2008 at 7:57am
hehe yep good luck jess!! crazy lady!!

morning emma, yep all our xmas shoppin is done YAHHHH!! oh no all that screaming at the motel would've been ah "fun". im sure they will be much more settled back in a familiar environment and im sure the sun will stay out 4 u guys today.

im jus listening to the kids in the background playing operation lol its kinda funny hearing the buzz then "aaaaahahahaha you got done! my turn!" every five seconds or so lol

ah well, time to get up and get my bizo's done

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2008 at 9:39am
town was sweet. Managed to get a park right outside the bank and ran in as soon as they opened the doors woo hooo

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
emmaohara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmaohara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2008 at 1:28pm
Any one feel those earthquakes we just had..freaking me out..3 in a row..hope a big one isn't coming arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2008 at 1:43pm
OMG yes I was in the car crapping myself

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
emmaohara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmaohara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2008 at 7:13am
Its all so quiet ner ner ner ner Its all so still... remember that song..from that icelandic chick err bjork? she was odd aye!!

How you ladies doing? can you believe its frikking xmas eve tomorrow thats madness, better get my mince pie and carrot ready for santa...[;)

Shopping all done, all wrapped, stockings full..rellies amused, hope the rain stays away as its hard to occupy them in the rain, oh we did the train at the adventure playground, you guys tried it ben loved it, $3 so not bad

right brekkie time, hope all good with you girls

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2008 at 9:02am
Ummm? Noooo sorry lol you got one on me there!

Never done the train... I didn't think it still went round? kool!

I have so much to do tomorrow, shopping and what not eek and so much cleaning.. have rellies arriving boxing day and new years MY GOSH!

Your sooo organised... im so jelous Nah it will be alright!

Well better get off here

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
ratbagzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratbagzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2008 at 9:41am
im great thanks emma, off to hastings tomorrow to b with the whanau YAY!!! feeling so christmassy right now lol. gotta get out bags packed today etc and bake my mum a birthday cake as it was her bday on Sunday. No I havent been on that train but I've heard about it and seen it so know the one u mean
princesspumpkin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesspumpkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2010 at 3:32pm
Edited to not get in trouble for breaching the rules

Edited by serendipity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesspumpkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2010 at 1:30pm
Bump
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2010 at 4:39pm
Hi! I dont think there anr many of us from Gizzy that still come on OHbaby. I know emmaohara does occasionally. And out of all the ones thta had posted on this thred, Im the only one with a baby in that age range.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesspumpkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:02pm
Thanks, Kellz
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 424344