FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in August 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 833>
Author
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2008 at 8:26am
*lurker in*

Congrats stacey, sending loads of sticky vibes your way.

congrats to the august mums, wow it just comes around so quickly

*lurker out*

Sponsored Links

Jessica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2008 at 8:29am

Good luck August mums, a great month to have a baby!

Our con-joined boys 20 wk
MrsH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2008 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by kebakat kebakat wrote:

Yay! Hopefully I am here to stay!

*June 09 Mummy Lurker In*

YAY - Congrats Kebakat. Sending loads and loads of sticky bubba vibes your way!

I was looking for you in the July 09 thread and when I saw the August 09 one pop up I had a nosey in here too and here you are. It's amazing how fast the time goes.

*June 09 Mummy Lurker Out*
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2008 at 6:40pm
Thanks MrsH!
lovingmummyhood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovingmummyhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2008 at 6:17am
Oh Kebakat! Congratulations!!!
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2008 at 8:38am
oooh congratulations august mummies to be and new ones to come sending lots of sticky and healthy pregnancy vibes your way!

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2008 at 9:27am
Yay I did *another* test this morning and it was much stronger and came up quicker so yay my levels must be rising
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2008 at 2:22pm
Hehe Stacey! I've been tempted to do that too.
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2008 at 2:32pm
Wow an August thread!

congrats Stacey ! sending lots of sticky vibes your way :-)

and congrats soon to be August mummys

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2008 at 3:09pm
hehe Fiona. I can't help myself with tests sitting in the house
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2008 at 8:13pm
How are you feeling Stacey?
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2008 at 9:32pm
I'm feeling good. I did ANOTHER test tonight and it came up a dark positive so I'm feeling positive about it this time. I have a mad as sweet craving, way worse than normal and my tummy feels like heavy

How are you feeling?
lu123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lu123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2008 at 10:09pm
Hi, I think i'm between 4 and 5 weeks. My lmp was October 22, I took a test Noveber 21 and it was negative but on Sunday I got a positive :). If I ovulated on day 14 I am 5 weeks today but I suspect I was 4 weeks pregnant on the weekend. Will have to wait for the scan but anyway I'm due early August with my first child :)
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2008 at 7:22am
Hi lulu, congrats!!!
Bubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2008 at 1:08pm
Yay, my first born is due on 3 August 2009 and I'm sooooo excited!
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2008 at 1:26pm
Yay another august baby!!!

For the newbies.. are you going to be a regular here?

Whats your name, where are you from?
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2008 at 1:34pm
I wish I had some tests in the house too Stacey :)

I just feel relaxed. Not sure if I am forcing it or if I really do. Feel fine. Sore ligaments and sore bbs - just as I always get in early pregnancy.
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2008 at 1:57pm
That's good Fiona! It's awesome to be relaxed! I'm trying to stay relaxed about it all and hopefully it will continue
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2008 at 2:21pm
Oh and I've started my weekly migraines :( I get hormonal migraines so in the first trimester I get 1 to 3 a week and then at 12 weeks they totally stop and I get none until the big hormonal shift that happens about 6 weeks into breastfeeding.

On Tues night the migraine was so bad my whole arm & my lips when numb. yuck. The wost thing is I can't take anything for them.
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2008 at 3:38pm
How nasty!! The worst I got with Daniel was 20 weeks of morning sickness
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 833>