FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPuke/Waiuku/Franklin Girls?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2009 at 9:38am
sounds good to me. where exactly is it?

Sponsored Links

raggy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2009 at 10:48am

It is on 40 Tokar Road in Clarks Beach.

See you there

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2009 at 10:57am
ok awesome. is that the Papakura end of torkar road or the other end?

raggy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2009 at 11:03am

Sorry I spelt it wrong it is Tokar Road.

It is kind of in the middle.  Next to the bowling club.  Actually you see the bowling club sign first and turn down the drive way, drive around the buildings and then it is next to the clarks beach bowling club.

I don't mind meeting closer, I was just thinking of something that can be used with the rain.

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2009 at 11:08am
that sounds fine. i don't mind going to clarks beach. we used to go there all the time as kids & have been a few times with my kids. My great aunty lives on Tokar road, so yea, no worries.

toniellis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toniellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2009 at 2:26pm
I will try & make it too You will all be driving right past my house so I have no excuses really LOL!
Mum to Alex (11), Blaire (10) & Erika (8) and Damien (6)

Successful HWB VBA2Cs!
Soon to be surrogate
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2009 at 3:00pm
that would be great Toni. we awesome to meet you & yours

VannesaD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VannesaD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2009 at 5:19pm
I'm coming too - if I can find my way.

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2009 at 6:11pm
yay Vanessa. I have your tupperware & avon stuff. do you want it earlier or can wait til then? i'm happy either way

VannesaD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VannesaD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2009 at 7:05pm
Hmmmm ... I think I can wait til Monday .. we are meeting THIS monday aren't we??

Can you PM me to remind me the amounts to pay .. and I'll make sure I have the right cash with me. Thank you.

raggy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2009 at 7:47pm

Yep this Monday.

Hope to see you all there !

Though I may have a little bit of a grumpy little un as she is currently going through a sleep/routine/stage change.  But she always brightens up when there are others around - so maybe a good thing!

choosesuze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choosesuze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2009 at 3:35pm
I can't make it tomorrow You girls have a good meetup & then we can try for another one the following week... How About Wed at the big park across from pak n save in puke?

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2009 at 6:11pm
hi ladies, stupid me saying i'm free this monday! i will be there but be late sorry. I have plunket at 10am so will come through after that. Vanessa, will PM you later tonight with amount of Avon. Unfortunately one thing wasn't able to come this time & will come next time but they sent an apology gift. will explain tomorrow. :)

raggy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2009 at 6:42pm

I will be there from just after 10.30.

And so far Wednesday across from Pak n Save sounds good so far.

kmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 7:53am
Hi ladies, Chonny texted me last night to say that she'd just gone to hospital with bad asthma so she's gutted but won't be able to meet you today after all sorry.

twins in heaven Oct07
Is 40:11 "He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart."
VannesaD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VannesaD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 10:43am
Sorry ladies - I couldn't make it today - had some major family issues to sort out over the weekend and needed to let Ariahn get back into a routine at home today. I might be going to the Ngatea Water Gardens next Wednesday - but if not I'll come to the Puke meet up.

Sorry again.

VannesaD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VannesaD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 10:57pm
Hi ladies - how was the meet up today?

Chonny - hope you are recovering well!! BIG HUGS

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2009 at 10:31am
hi guys, sorry i didn't make it. there was no way DH as letting me even take David into plunket let alone come to the meet up. Mind you until the evening i didn't even have the strength to carry David. Yea i'm a bit better thanks Vanessa. Hope Ariahn managed to get more rest over the weekend.

choosesuze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choosesuze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 10:51am
I've spread the word on some other sites about meeting in the park opp pak n save in Puke next wenesday. Had a couple of ladies say they're coming. Maybe morning tea time (10.30 ish) & we can bring a plate of shared food.

There seems to be lots of us out in the south auck/ franklin area who are all looking to meet new mums & make friends.
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 11:50am
hey that sounds good. Will have to try & find my way

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>