FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPuke/Waiuku/Franklin Girls?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
AlexAccessory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexAccessory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2009 at 8:12pm
I am happy to have at my place if you all need a place? good for rainy weather as I have a front room that holds toys etc for the kids to run riot and a couch etc for us? I'm in Waiuku. Just let me know because I have no plans for next Wed at this stage.
Trina
Sponsored Links

KandJsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KandJsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2009 at 9:22am
Hi ladies, I'm Casey, I have two kiddies DS 3 and DD1. We have just bought a house in Puke and will be moving in on the 23rd April. Will keep an eye on this thread for a meet up when we move
raggy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2009 at 10:55am

Hey Trina,

if you are still interested for this Wednesday?  If nice we can go to a park or we can meet up at your place.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexAccessory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2009 at 11:25am
Either would work for me, my house isn't the tidiest though! he he, good excuse to clean it though? If weather is good the park would be better for the kids though. How about we touch base tomorrow night after the weather on TV and make a decision?
Trina
raggy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2009 at 2:46pm

We could make it my place then, as it is kitten pick up week and my house has to be tidy.

And if it turns out being nice we can go down to the beach.

Or if it turns out being crappy we can stay at mine or go to playgroup.

And we have heaps of room to just muck around in as well

Maddy does have a slight cold, so it is up to you if you still want to meet up.

What time is morning nap, or has that gone for you too?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexAccessory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2009 at 7:50pm
Alex I think has a ear infection and I was going to try and get him into the doc first thing to check as has come down with temp today! I would love to come to yours though if he is ok? My number is 027 444 4912 if you could text me your number? And I will give you a call? And then update you in the morn? Could just be teeth so don't want to cancel altogether as I am looking forward to it.
Trina
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2009 at 9:15pm
hi ladies, just got home from wanganui otherwise would love to come meet you all. have a great day tomorrow & hope all the kiddies feel better soon

RyansMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RyansMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2009 at 7:56pm
Hi Ladies,

Can I join in Im in Puke and have a 15 month old son. Would love to have another group of friends

Edited by FB2008

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexAccessory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2009 at 8:07pm
I would love to meet you but have plans for the rest of this week. Next week? Sorry but I now have a play group on Wed mornings, can we make it another time?
Trina
RyansMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RyansMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2009 at 8:17pm
Hi Trina,

Which playgroup do you go to on wednesdays?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexAccessory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2009 at 8:26pm
My sister in-law signed me up a while back for any gaps in a group that meets at Glenbrook Kindergarten on Wed morns, I did not expect a gap so soon and am very excited to give it a try! Plus Alex meets with his cousin's too!
Should try to meet at Chipmonks on a rainy day, how busy are you? any days suit best?
Trina
raggy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2009 at 10:25pm

Hey FB2008,

I occasionally go to our playgroup at Clarks Beach which is anyone welcome on Wednesdays.  There are two others that go on Wednesdays that have babies around 15 months.  Next week I have studygroup meet up though.  It starts around 10 till about 12. 

Chonny, how are things with you, when are you next able to meet up??

Trina, chimpmunks is such a great idea.  I went there for a second time, this time when Maddy was actually mobile and had heaps of fun.  Though the food does not leave much to the imagination.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexAccessory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2009 at 8:41am
I will take my own food this time, as I feel that if they are not prepared to provide fruit or anything 'good' for the kids I am not prepared to buy it! Besides they make enough off my coffee!!!!
Only $3.00 for Alex for as long as we like, and yes he is now big enough to enjoy it!
Should make a plan for one day next week!
Be great to meet some other mums too so let me know who wants to meet and hopefully a day that suits all?
Trina
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 6:21pm
Wow, does Puke chipmunks not have fruit? Manukau does! HI Guys, sorry long time no talk.

Things are busy busy here at moment. Vincent toilet training etc.

Am free next week mostly except Thursday.

raggy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 7:36pm

I think there may have been fruit salad,?? but I am really dissapointed in the food selection.  No even a basic sandwhich which would be heaps better than what they have.

How is the toliet training going??.  I was thinking about it as maddy pulls on her pants when she goes toliet, but I think she is too young to understand holding on.  Also she likes to wipe herself now as well.  And once those nappies are gone, I am not sure if I am ready for that yet.

I am free tuesday and friday morning next week.

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 7:45pm
wow, Manukau have a lunch box which is sandwhiches & fruit & carrots.

TTing is ok. he's dry most days

RyansMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RyansMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 11:07am
Hi Everyone,

Sorry i haven't replied but I have been having a few computer issues. All sorted now though. I was wondering if anyone wanted to get together on Wednesday at my place in Puke? or at a cafe if you like?

I am free all day so anytime would be fine.

Edited by FB2008

Peter190011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter190011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2015 at 12:11pm
Chetanpurianz@gmail.com

Edited by Peter190011 - 11 July 2015 at 12:16pm
Peter190011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter190011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2015 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by RyansMum RyansMum wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Sorry i haven't replied but I have been having a few computer issues. All sorted now though. I was wondering if anyone wanted to get together on Wednesday at my place in Puke? or at a cafe if you like?

I am free all day so anytime would be fine.

Hi m free for u
Caitlinvande149110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caitlinvande149110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2015 at 1:48pm
Hi, I know this is an old post but am wondering if anyone from franklin has a similar aged baby? My son is nearly 4 months, I am 23 years old and live in Waiuku with my husband. Would love to meet mums with similar aged kids :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456