FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue September 2009!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 433434435436437>
Author
?Lolly? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ?Lolly? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2011 at 11:41pm
It seems like bad timing to be on baby of the day! up against triplets no less! V is up tomorrow. I will feel bad if she doesn't win because E did when it was her turn by herself.

I feel so bad, it's like I forgot all about this thread, and since my email notifications were all turned off I have no idea you were all still posting!

I'm so proud of you girls who have started WW ... It really DOES work, if your being honest with yourself, and tracking etc. I have lost a total of 20kgs now, with 5 left until I get to my 'new' goal weight. Not far to go :)

Karen, yes I was surprised to hear you had a c/s after 5 normal births, but wow he was so big!! My Mother had my sister naturally and she was 11pounds 1 and 3/4 .. I am truly surprised they had another after that.

Well, those who follow us on FB will be happy to know that the plauge (sicky vomit bug) has FINALLY left our house! PLEASE don't let V start to vomit!
Captain Chaos (5) & the Trouble Monsters (2!)
Sponsored Links

Tigerish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tigerish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2011 at 5:18am
Wow Karen, that sure was one big boy. Glad to hear he came out the sunroof. Better than tearing you apart! Hope you're recovering ok.

MummaHuhu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummaHuhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2011 at 7:09am
Yay, I think my reply is going to work now!

Karen, wow what a labour, sounds like it was loooong. Glad it went well in the end, hope your healing fine with it, must be a bit of shock after having 5 normal births!

I've voted for V Em, she's winning so far. Aislinn is up next week, I'd love to win the sleeping bag but I don't like our chances...I hate most likes comps, lol.

Oh and yup WW is going well for me. Slow going cos I'm breastfeeding so I'm only losing 300-500g a week. But I can fit my wedding rings again (although they're a bit tight).

Ugh, can't be bothered going to coffee group today but its fine so I should go for a walk and I've got things to do in town...

Come on Huhu#3 ...~Chem Apr 13~
Mum_mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2011 at 8:05am
Wow Karen, what a birth story! Hope you and bubs are doing well at home

Everything is good here, Maddi is talking soooo much and repeats everything you say lol. Shes starting to get more sentences now and just amazes me with what she knows.

Baby is growing well I think. I'm definatly finding he's ALOT lazier than what Maddi was. She was always wriggling with big kicks etc, this one is quieter and I get periods of worry when he hasn't really moved that much. Lucky this morning hes doing a wee bit more wriggling but not really the big kicks Maddi did!

Right must go vote for BOTD.

Angel baby - May 2008
?Lolly? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ?Lolly? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2011 at 12:09pm
aww thanks girls :) I have a lot of family in england voting, but I don't think its just them though!

Fitting your rings again is good Kyra!

Captain Chaos has gone back to school today THANK GOD!!! LOL So over sick bugs, fx we don't have any for some time!
MummaHuhu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummaHuhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2011 at 8:58pm
Woah, you are winning by loads! Hope you don't get any more bugs too!

The measles better stay away from Paeroa - I DO NOT want my baby to get measles! Wish I enjoyed being housebound

fallen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fallen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2011 at 12:13pm
Our Next Babies

Due in October
28th Rianna

Due in November
13th Mum_mum

Due in December
3rd Tigerish

Due in January
15th Nikko

Currently TTC
????

Hopeful for the future
minik8e

NO MORE CHILDREN THANK YOU
Emiloly
fallen

ARRIVALS

5 April 2011: Charlieface Oceane Pixie Piata, 9lb2oz

13th April 2011: Keoedy Lucan Rylend Cameron , 7lbs 5 oz

16th April 2011: Kyromaniac   Aislinn Louise, 7lbs 7oz.

11th May 2011: Fallen Hailey Gretta, 8lb 9oz

27th July 2001: Kazcet George, 11lb 14oz

Edited by fallen

fallen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fallen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2011 at 12:24pm
Thought I'd update the list. It was quite a few pages back. Looks like Rianna is next!

Congratulations on the birth of George, Kazcet. Must have been a bit of a shock having the c/s. I have a friend who had 7 very easy natural births then ended up with an emergency c/s for number 8.

Sebastian is saying alot of words now. Unfortunately the only one who seems to understand 80% of what he says is me. His current thing is calling his Daddy by his first name. DH isn't impressed.

We ended up getting married. It was exactly the way I wanted it. Though now we have the majority of the DH's family not talking to us now. Different people have varying degrees of conspiracy theorys regarding how we did things. The only one who seems to be taking it graceously is my father.

Uh oh Hailey is awake. BBL

Mum_mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2011 at 8:20am
Congratulations on your marraige Fallen! Glad you guys did it your way and not anyone elses, after all it was you guys getting married not them!

Its funny how mummy can understand soooo much more of their language than anyone else. Even DH sometimes has trouble like DD calls a pillow a "smuggle" but DH thinks she wants a snuggle lol.

Angel baby - May 2008
kazcet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kazcet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2011 at 10:06am
Thanks for finding the list Fallen, and congrats on your wedding
Nessa is calling her daddy by his first name too, It is really annoying him, but sooo cute! And mostly Dh can never understand(or doesn't listen) what she is saying!

Still getting over the C-section. Those Celebrity people who are to posh to push are nuts ,C-sects suck!

Right off to add me to the no more children Thank-you list!

My Babies-(1) DD-16y,(2) DS-14y,(3) DD-11y,(4) DD-8y,(5) DD-1y,(6) DS-Due 16th July 2011
kazcet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kazcet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2011 at 10:08am
Our Next Babies

Due in October
28th Rianna

Due in November
13th Mum_mum

Due in December
3rd Tigerish

Due in January
15th Nikko

Currently TTC
????

Hopeful for the future
minik8e

NO MORE CHILDREN THANK YOU
Emiloly
fallen
Kazcet

ARRIVALS

5 April 2011: Charlieface Oceane Pixie Piata, 9lb2oz

13th April 2011: Keoedy Lucan Rylend Cameron , 7lbs 5 oz

16th April 2011: Kyromaniac   Aislinn Louise, 7lbs 7oz.

11th May 2011: Fallen Hailey Gretta, 8lb 9oz

27th July 2011: Kazcet George Warmington, 11lb 14oz

Oooh Ri only 2 months to go for you

Edited by kazcet

My Babies-(1) DD-16y,(2) DS-14y,(3) DD-11y,(4) DD-8y,(5) DD-1y,(6) DS-Due 16th July 2011
MummaHuhu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummaHuhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2011 at 5:39pm
Argh, I'm not getting notifications again... hmmm.

Most of you probably know already, Aislinn is up for Baby of the Day - please go vote for her

And we'd love you forever if you shared with your friends

http://www.ohbaby.co.nz/community/baby-of-the-day/vote-for-today's-winner

?Lolly? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ?Lolly? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2011 at 8:11pm
shared and voted
WestiesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2011 at 8:29pm
Ah I know! Im excited but also a bit anxious about having 2 babies to look after.

Karen I hope you are feeling better soon.

Yay congrats on your wedding Fallen.
Our Angel July 08 Gone but not forgotten

And to complete our family, our princess has arrived
?Lolly? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ?Lolly? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2011 at 8:58pm
You will adjust super quick Ri :) But I totally understand your apprehension! I was really nervous about going from one to three!
MummaHuhu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummaHuhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2011 at 9:09pm
Forgot to say congrats Fallen! SO awesome you guys decided to go ahead and get married! It's a pity your family isn't on board though, that's rather sad and selfish IMO. Big hugs, hope you have plenty of friends who are thrilled for you guys

Ri, you will do fine! The hardest part I find is trying to put them both down to bed when DH isn't here, of course Lena wants to be cuddled and put the bed at the same time as Ash. Otherwise, it took a couple of months for Lena to adjust but things are pretty good!

WestiesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2011 at 9:35pm
Thanks Em and Kyra I also worry about how Jackson will handle not being the 'only child'. I guess he will adjust over time, albeit he has no interest in babies at the moment
Our Angel July 08 Gone but not forgotten

And to complete our family, our princess has arrived
MummaHuhu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummaHuhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2011 at 10:51pm
Lena was the same~ And I was the same too! I ended up in tears when I went to the hosp by myself for tests and they said they might end up inducing me...I hadn't prepared mentally to leave Lena and I was so worried how she'd react not being 'my baby' anymore lol. Seems silly now.

Nikko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2011 at 8:30pm
I do worry about that too, Dex throws enough tanties just not getting my undivided attention, let alone it being because of a little human! Ah well. I guess they adjust in their own time. Still terrified at the thought of leaving him for 4-5 days while I'm in hospital. Haven't left him for more than 7 hours yet, and that was a one off on it's own!
Dh says I HAVE to have at least one night away from him before then, otherwise it is just another thing for me to worry about, and I know he's right.
Karen, I know, C section recovery is hard, but I guess for me, I don't know the alternative so it is how it is. I guess if it's your 1st after 5 naturals it would seem even harder though. Still, that would have been a big baby to push out!!
Dexter Adam 09/2009
Amber Sofia 01/2012
MummaHuhu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummaHuhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2011 at 7:25am
ooo you must be having another scan soon Nikki! So are you booking in a c/s straight away this time round? And yup, certainly a hard lesson for the littlies to learn about not getting your undivided attention.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 433434435436437>