FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhangaparaoa

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
2boysmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2boysmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whangaparaoa
    Posted: 09 January 2009 at 2:04pm
Hi, I'm very new to this forum but wonder if anyone in whangaparaoa would be interested in startng a coffee group? My wee boy is 17 months old (Aug 07).
Sponsored Links

lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2009 at 2:58pm
Hiya,

Mum2Sam lives up your way and her daughter is 20 months (I think, dont quote me lol)

You could try and send her a pm (which is a private message)

Otherwise .. we have organised an "Auckland" coffee group, which is meeting up fortnightly around various parts of Auckland.

The first one is on the 17th at One Tree Hill and the following fortnight we are meeting at Cheltenham Beach.

The threads are also listed in this part of the forum .. so have a looksey and see what you think.

And welcome to OB (You will love it here)
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2009 at 10:46pm
Oh, oh. Pick me I will send you a PM about getting together if you are interested. We are in Gulf Harbour - hopefully not for too much longer though! I am so over living in Noddytown!

Rowsieair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowsieair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2009 at 9:12pm
Hi All!

I have a 7 1/2 month old boy and am also in Gulf Harbour...have been searching for local coffee groups to no avail....was about to try and do something myself!

Have you all managed to meet up yet? Any chance for one more??

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2009 at 8:36am
Hi Rowan,
I am in Gulf Harbour too and would love to meet up if you don't mind a 2 year old and grumpy pregnant lady
Let me know days and times that work for you and we can get together

KrisM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KrisM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2009 at 12:49pm
Hi girls - I'm moving up to Little Manly early September from Mount Maunganui. I have 18 month old twins, boy & girl, and would love to meet other mums in the area, as we don't know anyone!
Rowsieair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowsieair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2009 at 8:56pm
Cool! Sounds good:)

I work 4 evenings a week (days a bit random as shift basis) after 5pm, leave at 4pm if it's weekdays as I take baby to meet his Dad in the CBD and he catches the ferry home with him!

So basically am always available daytimes (so long as I have enough time to get ready if it's a work afternoon!)

Kris M I know the feeling of not knowing anyone!
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2009 at 10:09pm
Kris M, we would love to meet up when you move. Manly is a lovely place to live.

Rowsieair, I got your PM. Will give you a email and arrange a time to meet up. We are not too far away from you

Rowsieair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowsieair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2009 at 8:58pm
Hey, Mum2Sam, seems like we're expecting another new addition too....!

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2009 at 4:12am
Congratulations. Am a slack bum and am PM'ing you now

Rowsieair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowsieair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2009 at 11:09pm

Oh don't worry about being slack....I've now got nappy brain x2, worse MS than I had before , work, DH trying to do home renovations of all things, Toby having very bad time with some new fangs appearing at an alarming rate,  and MIL visiting next month.....

Whatcha doing next Thursday?!

(just had to double check that as thought I have Plunket, but that's Friday!!)

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 6:30am
No plans for Thursday - wanna try again

BTW, have you tried Teethmed spray by Naturopharm for the fangs? It certainly used to help Sam with her teeth coming through - I am so glad we are past the teething now with her.

Oh, and nappy brain - I hear yay on that one. Was looking for the tea bags this morning to make a cuppa and found them in the dishwasher - WTF!!!

lilycat77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilycat77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2010 at 9:41pm
hi
i would like to meet other mums on the peninsula. i have a litle baby boy who is 3months.
cheers
lily
lilycat77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilycat77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 9:29pm
bump it up- any whangaparaoa mums out there wanting to meet up for coffee????
lilycat77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilycat77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 9:30pm
bump
2boysmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2boysmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 10:26pm
Yes we would be keen to meet some other mums. I have 3 month old boy and almost 3 year old boy. Unfortunately nasty colds taken over at the moment but if all well then maybe next week?
lilycat77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilycat77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 10:34pm
hey that sounds cool- excellent- glad i bumped it up again- thought there was no-one out there near me :-)

how about next thursday??

what time is best for you??

do you know esquires on the outside of the plaza opposite the library?

my littone one is 4months old ;-)
2boysmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2boysmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 11:18am
Cant do next Thurs but how about Fri? Will have energetic 3yo with me so could we make it at the food court inside so he can play on the slide? If Fri doesnt suit you we could do the following week?
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:10pm
We would be happy to come too if that's ok? We could meet on the Thursday at Esquires after Rhyme time at 11 or before even. My little girl has just turned 3 and my little boy is nearly 7 months :)
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2010 at 10:04am
I'm in Orewa - could I crash the party??? I have a 2yr old...

Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>