FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedweight gain with ivf injections

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mtjt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtjt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: weight gain with ivf injections
    Posted: 09 January 2009 at 9:14pm

Im just wondering if anyone else has had this. I am on my first round of injections (day 3) for my first ivf cycle and feeling rather bloated, with tender breasts and have seemed to of put weight on (mid section particularly). Is this all part of the new hormones the injections are doing? or not?
Sponsored Links

ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2009 at 9:18am
After 3 days it's pretty quick to be bloating up, but everyone reacts individually. I didn't start to have problems until I was on Puregon because, obviously, they're kicking your hormones into high gear and your ovaries get really big. With Buserelin they're turning your hormones off. But, it could be water retention or anything. If you have concerns, contact your clinic.
Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41
fionae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fionae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2009 at 10:49am
I am having first implant and going private. I was told by doc that they would only do 1 but will let you know after they done it. Go to Welly in 19th

Post Reply Post Reply