FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedhow fast do follicles grow?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mtjt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtjt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how fast do follicles grow?
    Posted: 01 February 2009 at 12:32pm
Hi everyone,

I was wondering how fast your follicles can grow per day?? my 2nd scan showed that yes they are growing - looks like i had 12 follicles but only 9 are growing, 3 are still only 10mm - so the nine are ranging from 14 to 18mm... and one more Gonal F injection tonight... and EC due Wednesday eeek! all going well...
Of course i am hoping and praying that i get as many mature good eggs in hope for fertilisation , therefore more chances and those other 3 maybe survive and grow too!!
Does drinking loads of water good for you? someone told me that to make sure you dont get dehydrated and that water can help. that right????
Sponsored Links

fionae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fionae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2009 at 1:19pm
Hi ya,
Your follicles grow about 2mm per day. Not sure about the water thing but you should drink plenty any way so not to get dehydrated...All the best

Post Reply Post Reply