FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPregnant, living on the North Shore?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
GingerBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GingerBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pregnant, living on the North Shore?
    Posted: 05 March 2009 at 4:29pm
Hi all!

I'm keen to meet other pregnant Mums and Mums-to-be on the Shore, and flexible with days & times if you want to let me know any suggestions?

I'm first time pregnant, my Little Bean isn't due until October but I'd love to chat with other ladies who are going through it all too, or who've been there done that! The forums are great, but it's always nice to have an iced coffee while chatting right?

Hope someone else out there is interested and I'm not going to be all lonely here!

Becky and Bean
Sponsored Links

AzzaNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AzzaNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2009 at 5:18pm
Hey Becky,

I'm not preggie - just also a North Shore mum. Do you go to the Auckland meets? I'm hoping to get to my first one soon.
liveinhope View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liveinhope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2009 at 4:51pm
Hey Becky
I live on shore and am due in october, am really interested in catching up with otehr particularly those due july onwards. Am a shift worker but only work 3-5 shifts per week and only between 7am (ick) and 11pm (hmm) Mesage me back and we can see if we can get a group or at least a coffee or two organised.
Angel Baby Jnr Dec 04
Angel Baby Peanut Sep 06
Angel Baby Aug 08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GingerBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2009 at 4:27pm
Brilliant! More than one person technically makes a group! Anyone else want to join up with us? I'll message you seperately liveinhope
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2009 at 4:43pm
How about me :) I have a little one already that is nearly two, but am also due in October
I'm not officially on the Shore, but am close enough and would happily meet up for an iced chocolate on a weekly basis

mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2009 at 6:12pm
I *might* be moving to the North Shore at some stage in the near future.   I've also got a nearly two named Sam and a little one due in late November.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liveinhope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2009 at 10:10pm
hey Neeandsam And Mum 2 sam, thats cool with me. Let me know if there are set days/ times easier for you, mine chnages every week.
Angel Baby Jnr Dec 04
Angel Baby Peanut Sep 06
Angel Baby Aug 08
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 10:18am
The only time we can't do is Wednesday morning as Sam has her Jumping Beans class, and Tuesday Morning cause I have a friend who I meet up with. Any other time/day is great with me.

OMG Renee - seriously to the Shore! I am so excited that is so close to us

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GingerBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 10:39am
Hi all, great to hear from you! I'll sort a day and place that suits everyone and PM you seperately. Hopefully others might join up too! Would be great to have you in Auckland Renee, we're really quite nice people you know
kitechick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kitechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 12:42pm
Hi all

I am likely to be moving back to the North Shore in the next few weeks and would love to meet up with other pregnant mums esp those due around end May/June. Once I move I can be pretty flexible re. timings and days since I work from home part time.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liveinhope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2009 at 9:19am
Hey all North Shore Girls
Gingerbaby thought since you were having a stress time with scan and all, hope you don't mind if i make a wee suggestion.
How's Tuesday 31/3/09 at say the coffee place next door to new world albany at 1030, its central, really yummy food and coffee etc, good baby parking at new world end, and close to motorway for everyone. For anyone who doesn't know it it is in westfield albany mall, far end near ASB, New World, Aim for new world and the coffee place is to the left of the check out area.
I'll be there if anyone else wants to come.
Angel Baby Jnr Dec 04
Angel Baby Peanut Sep 06
Angel Baby Aug 08
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2009 at 10:30am
I'm out unfortunatley for tomorrow. I have a scan booked for 10.40 in Takapuna

kitechick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kitechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2009 at 11:54am
Unfortunately I will not be able to make it tomorrow either. But definitely keen to try and make the next one!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GingerBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2009 at 11:55am
Hey girls, and thanks for taking the lead on this Tracey as you're right about my mind being elsewhere, all good though

I can't do weekdays unfortunately but by all means you guys go ahead and maybe we could throw in the odd Saturday/Sunday/Happy Hour coffee sometime? Unfortunately when I started this thread I was to be working from home for the next 6 months, now I have a job in Newmarket which really cramps my social life!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liveinhope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2009 at 7:26pm
Okay, no probs for those who can't go I'll still be there in case others turn up if not I'll have a piece of gooey cake on your behalf, Um try again for next week. as following weekend is easter.
catch up soon.
Rachel
Angel Baby Jnr Dec 04
Angel Baby Peanut Sep 06
Angel Baby Aug 08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liveinhope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2009 at 9:03am
Hey Girls meet up with one other october mum, had nice coffee and good chat.
If anyone else is organising a coffee let me know.
Ta RAchel
Angel Baby Jnr Dec 04
Angel Baby Peanut Sep 06
Angel Baby Aug 08
Luckymama23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luckymama23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2009 at 11:21am
Hi there,
Im not pregnant, but have a 7month old son, and we are very keen to meet some more mums, as none of my friends have babies!! We'd love to come along to any coffees etc!
Karen & Jack

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GingerBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2009 at 1:32pm
Absolutely Karen, so long as you don't mind talking about sore boobs and morning sickness too! At the moment Rachel (I've just realised I've been calling you Tracey all this time, how lame, please blame the baby brain sorry honey!) is meeting on Tuesday's at the cafe next to New World in Albany at 10.30am, she's the one with the big piece of cake! Hope you girls meet up soon, and hopefully I can join you one day too!
Bobbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2009 at 7:09pm
There's a heap of us girls due in Nov that are on the Shore.
I'll let them know you're organising something as they were already keen to start up a group.

Renee that's awesome

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GingerBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2009 at 8:11pm
Yay, thanks Bobbie!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>