FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDairy Free Easter Egg

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dairy Free Easter Egg
    Posted: 17 March 2009 at 2:57pm
Samara is allergic to dairy, egg and sesame seeds - I want to get her an Easter Egg this year so is there a brand that does dairy free easter eggs?
Zac Mark - 30.11.05
Samara Ailsa - 13.08.07
Sponsored Links

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2009 at 3:34pm
I don't know but it occurred to me that you could melt DF cooking chocolate and set it in little egg molds. Doing it together might make it all the more special.
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2009 at 8:22pm
Anyone know of dairyfree and sugar free /colour free something for easter??!!- so far my only idea is another easter soft toy! Lol!
*Lou* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Lou* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 11:15pm
There are a few around...

Try Kmart - I believe that some of the branches have Kinnerton chocolate eggs which are dairy and nut free.

I also understand that the Lindt dark chocolate bunnies are dairy free.

When I was at the warehouse today I saw they had some Tres Bon dark chocolate eggs which were dairy free

And if you can find a brand called 'Queen Anne' they apparently do dairy free dark marshmallow eggs - let me know if you see them anywhere, as I can't find them myself!

Spotlight sell plastic eggs that open up and you can fill them with things that they are able to eat.

Kellz - dark chocolate eggs maybe?? Find some dairy free ones, they are usually low in sugar and colour free.
Kim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2009 at 2:13pm
Thanks Lou, will have a look at K-Mart and The Warehouse.
Zac Mark - 30.11.05
Samara Ailsa - 13.08.07
Kim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2009 at 2:41pm
Lou, I found the Queen Anne Marshmallow eggs at New World - not sure where you are but it was at the Botany one in Auckland.
Zac Mark - 30.11.05
Samara Ailsa - 13.08.07
scribe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2009 at 1:52pm
I don't think the Lindt dark chocolate bunnies are - well not the ones I saw anyway, but the Lindt 70% dark range is - they do a plain egg and smaller eggs.

Yes the Queen Anne dark marshmellow eggs are delicious - I brought some of them for next Sunday!

Silky Oak dark chocolate is also dairy free, and it's delicious too, a nice thick shell - it may be too late, but you can order online link (the online price is half what I paid at Kirk's )
 Post Reply Post Reply