FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWTF... This is wierd

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xox6Girls1Boyxox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTF... This is wierd
    Posted: 29 March 2009 at 12:44pm

Honestly, I know people do things for a reason but for the local villagers to support this woman for abandoning her baby is NOT RIGHT...

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10564164

Sponsored Links

xox6Girls1Boyxox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2009 at 12:46pm

I like the part where it says, Locals have come forward to offer support ESPECIALLY for the MOTHER of the baby....WTF...

Oh lets just forget about the baby that was thrown into the rubbish bin

Katep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2009 at 3:25pm
Not only did she abandon her baby....but she left it for dead. Silly biarch....and she already has a baby....I don't have children yet, but I'm pretty sure after you have one, you love it that much and would never want to hurt the second one. I'm hoping the courts give her what she deserves. I say she does not deserve a better life in NZ either. So if prison time is not give...DEPORT!

Mum to the Gorgeous Leah!
              7 months
kriss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kriss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2009 at 9:32am
I didn't know the poor wee baby was abused by the mother as well!!!

Edited by kriss

Little Angel, April 10
fire_engine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fire_engine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2009 at 4:31pm
I'm still in amazement that it is possible to give birth in a plane without making noise
Mum to two wee boys
_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2009 at 7:25am
Its just horrible

How could anyone do that seeing a helpless little baby, im not going to write anymore coz then i will think about it, and thinking about it makes me
Mamma2N View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamma2N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2009 at 2:01pm
This was just awful and I couldn't help but feel for that poor baby
But I also feel for the mother.. like most of you I could never imagine abandoning my own child so it makes me think what circumstances this woman came from and why she would do such a thing. At the end of the day I'm glad that she has support.. I think we need to remember that we don't know her and what was happening in her life.

I wish both the mother and baby Grace all the best..
 Post Reply Post Reply