FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDecember 2009 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 763>
Author
RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2009 at 3:54pm
Hey, so when is everone planning to start their babies room?
I already have a few clothes and books but nothing else. DP thinks we should wait until after 12 weeks before start the room.

Sponsored Links

Imogen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imogen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2009 at 5:09pm
I probably wont start doing anything till a bit later on but thats only cause I am so busy at the moment and DP would think I was slightly obsessed if I did it any sooner hehe. I will definatly try and be more organised than last time tho
Proud mummy to two beautiful little girls and a precious little boy <3
RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2009 at 5:21pm
This is my first so I have no idea what direction to run in first.

Sorting midwife on Tuesday, hopefully get an appointment with her soon and she can help direct me. I guess at the moment there isn't much I can do except wait.

Talk about excruciating

Crazymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crazymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2009 at 5:21pm

My house is one big baby room. What I mean is that everywhere you go there is baby/child stuff, you don't know where the playroom ends and the actual living areas start ha ha.

Ok I did start to pack stuff up about 5 years ago but that didn't happen, Had a baby in October 2007 then again October 2008 and latest due December 2009. Way back when I did pack up stuff and even give away I got preggers again so thought it was a sign so have never done that again, but alas it happens regardless.

This site is great thanks for letting me vent and happy trails to us all.

myonlineself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myonlineself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2009 at 7:52pm
Hiya,
Yep - you recognize me from the treasures forum. I can't enough enough of finding people to talk to as its all so new and scary and unreal, and since I can't go telling everyone in the 'real world' (apart from the family and friends I already have!) I need somewhere to go on and on about stuff.

I'm finding it hard to take it all in really, scared to think of it as real and plan anything ...

Make a pregnancy ticker
Imogen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imogen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2009 at 8:10pm
yea it is really scary!!! I still dont believe its real for me either. I have only told a few people but im not really going to keep it quiet tho. DP told his parents tonight they are so excited!!! His mum already mentioned starting some knitting LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myonlineself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2009 at 8:18pm
I was going to keep it really quiet - at first just told a couple of my closest friends, but then we told our parents and siblings... but I don't want to tell anyone else (well actually I want to tell everyone, but you know what I mean). I just want to be at 12 weeks now! Our parents are also super excited ;-)

LouD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2009 at 8:32am
Just popping my head in here to say a quick hello..........i feel a little in limbo.......I managed to get a very faint positive on friday and i was only 8DPO, so super early, and the last couple of days of tests have been getting slightly darker, so i know its not in my head
Im still tripping that i have found out this early, GEESH i wouldve only been officially 1 week & 1 days preg, man i mustve implanted early..........probably helped along by the left over progesterone from my MC last month

Because of my mc last month i dont want to race myself into a due thread and change my ticker etc.........so im kinda in limbo at the moment between the TTC thread and the due thread...........

Will wait until im at least past when my AF wouldve been due.........I must say that i do feel very positive about this one though, and am pretty sure were in it for the long haul

Carin - HI*waves* - you might want to relax and slow down just a tiny weeny bit..........I know at the moment your head is prob still spinning out and your thinking of all the things to do etc, but you really dont need to rush with anything, the first 3 months is still always touch n go, and the more you end up doing the A:longer the pregnancy will feel and B: the higher you will fall if its not a sticky one .
BAH but who am I kidding, if it was my first it would be like "try and stop me".......
Ive already got me a couple of pairs of pregnancy pants and a few tops, Warehouse were having a clearance, so took advantage of that, so im set for when i no longer fit my clothes, altho i really hope i manage to keep up my walking and swimming and dont use this preg as an excuse to get lazy and eat heaps. Ive also got a body pillow too. but not doing anything "baby" until i know gender, but man i hope the chinese calendars are correct, cos im having a girl if they prove right
Im already getting MS........just a slight queazy tum now and then, and last week i felt really really sick but i think that mightve been a bug. I hope so cos i was quite bad, felt like i was crossing over the cook strait

Well I will see everyone officially in about a week if everything keeps going along nicely........

Lots of sticky vibes to everyone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myonlineself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2009 at 8:40am
gah this thing is all so scary - had some pinky/brown blood when I wiped this morning... and am now paranoid, trying to decide if I have cramps or not - just have an upset stomach - diarrhoea etc. But then I think I kinda feel like AF coming... gah... but when saw doc to confirm pregnancy, she ran through the list of things "if you have slight spotting, don't worry', if you have lots of pain and a little blood, see a doctor within 12 hours, if you have a lot of blood and some pain, see a doctor within 48 hours...etc

so in theory I shouldn't worry - yeah right ;-(
LouD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2009 at 9:04am
not yet hun - only if it gets really red.......and then its up to you about seeing a doc. Last cycle i had a MC 3 days after i got my BFP and i didnt go see any docs and my cycle went straight back into normal cycle.......
Imogen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imogen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2009 at 9:26am
Chickielou I got my BFP at 8DPO as well!!!! It took a few more HPT's before I could actually believe it.......but yea the one that I did this morning is most def a +ve......came up straight away and has just got darker and darker. I hope this is a sticky bubs for you......You too Myonlineself :)

I had a dream last night that I was back in NICU and I had triplets
LouD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2009 at 9:35am
And by doing those tests way earlier, we are only making our pregnancies WAY longer for us!! LOL but then again we also get the added advantage of not putting anything bad in our bodies earlier..........

Triplets!! funny the dreams we have when first pregnant........is it a possibility?
Imogen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imogen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2009 at 9:53am
Could be I was using Clomid but highly unlikely....well I hope not!!!! Two I could cope with two but not three....and I was hoping to avoid going back to NICU again.
shadowfeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadowfeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2009 at 10:31am

December Mummies due date list!

Crazymum                   3 December
Megans Mum             4 December
klsl5                             4 December
Milo1                             5 December
Biddy                             6 December
Febgirl                           7 December
Na_#1                           7 December
Karen Sweatman        7 December
jmac                             10 December
shadowfeet                  13 December
Myonlineself                 14 December
AmStaff                         18 December
Imogen                         18 December

Just changing my due date because I  figured out a more accurate date

RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2009 at 11:12am
Hey Louise
My DP is keeping me well and truly grounded. Everytime I try to hype up about it all, he drags me back down to earth. Which is good really, that way I don't get all carried away.

Just got our phones fixed. The junction box was full of water. No wonder the phones conked out.

I'm looking forward to Tuesday to contact my midwife and sort my first appointment. Very exciting.

LouD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2009 at 6:00pm
Hey carin
I do know what you mean about staying grounded.........i badly want to tell people, but then again i also badly want to see how long i will last before saying anything, but its very hard when your that excited. Its funny cos i just get a good feeling this one isnt going anywhere unlike my last one i wasnt in a rush to think too far ahead. My DH isnt a senitmental type person, hes not been overly excited about it, prob cos its taken so long and cos men do things differently, they are reserved but also quietly freaking out

The only people that know are my DH and my DS oh and me.........oh and anyone on OHBaby....lol which is only a few really.........lol
tiptoes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiptoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2009 at 6:11pm
It's so hard not telling people isn't it? I think I'd explode if I didn't have Oh Baby!! So excited for you Chickielou.
NovemberMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2009 at 6:12pm
we wont be starting on #2's room till I am about 20 weeks I am hoping we will hbave the room ready by mid november.

my husband is currently using the end bedroom as a computer room..of course that will mean he will need to bring his PC out to the lounge as well as getting rid of a lot of computer stuff

LouD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2009 at 6:55pm
Its funny, the TWW was a long and painful process but its probably got nothing on the 12week wait
Imogen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imogen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2009 at 6:58pm
Im not really trying to keep this a secret....most people we knew know that we have been TTC so they usually ask and I figure that if things didn't go well I would need the support and it would be hard to tell people if they didn't know I was preggy in the first place.....well thats my reasoning anyway LOL.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 763>